2007 Hyundai Elantra

Est. MPG

28 city / 36 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

a fun car to own and drive

by typical driver from florida sun coast | May 17, 2013

Unique exterior design, easily accessed controls, fold down seats are an added feature that can carry 8' long boards with the trunk lid closed. My last small pick up would hold 8' boards with the tailgate down.Economical, with good gas milage.

Simply, the best car!

by familyguy from San Jose, CR | September 8, 2012

It simply is a great car. My car is a Elantra GLS LE 2.0 automatic, it has a very nice appeareance, a digital climate control unit, power windows and mirrors (with extra button for electring swing and an option for auto demist), sunroof, electric power steering (EPS), leather seats, 10 airbags, ABS, electronic stability control (ESC), multifunctional steering wheel (radio button controls, handsfree buttons for mobile phone and leather cover), 16 inches alloy rims, reversing sensor, disk brakes in all wheels, radio with MP3 CD player, 6 disk charger and XM, keyless entry, chrome handles in doors, auxiliar line and handsfree line with microphone in the roof, map lights, glass compartment, very very very roomy interior, very very very roomy trunk, blue lights in panel, trip computer, low price cost, great suspension, sport pedals etc etc etc... And most important, every detail is made with a great quality. I really love this car, I recommend it cause in all years I have own it (since 2007), it hasn't caused any trouble! Obviously, I give a good manteinance to it, in the kilometers it specify in the manual.

Hyundai have exceeded my expectations.

by Usedtobescepticabouthyundai. from | January 2, 2012

This is the best midsize sedan in its class. Has more features than competitors for the bang. Drives flawlessly. Quick acceleration.Brakes are excellent.Safety features excellent.Very nice infinity sound system. also has room for your MP3,Good on gas. Nice interior and exterior designs. Very spacy interior and comfortable ride.Durability so far already tested.Seen a lot of 1999/2000 Elantras on the road and kicking strong, the re-designed 2007 Elantra should be no different.

Will not buy a Hyundai again

by Car buff from Boston,Ma | August 26, 2011

This car is not reliable. 2007 model at dealership five times to fix gas tank and guage problem. At the dealership four times to fix the HVAC system, Two years later the same problem is starting again. The brakes are horrible, calipers keep freezing up. Other hyundai owners have told me they have the same problems. this car was ok the first two years so we decided to buy an 2008 Elantra due to the $2000 rebate. Big mistake. Two fuel pumps, sunroof problems. It had to be towed the 2nd week. car just shut down, electical problem. Thank god we are under the warranties still. I will be trading both in before the warranties run out. I love the looks of the Sonata but after these two cars i'll be buying a Honda or Toyota

Exceeded my expectaions

by Kalanis from Fairfax, Virginia | July 22, 2011

My girlfriend's father gave her this car after owning it for just over two years. In that time he put nearly 90,000 miles on it driving between Washington D.C, New York and Louisville Kentucky. Never had a single issue or problem. Did national chain non-dealership oil changes every 4000 miles (with the synthetic oil), and the full 45,000 mile service. We have put another 10,000 miles with no issues whatsoever. We changed tires and all belts and have been advised to do the timing belt by the 100,000 mile mark. Overall I did not expect much from this car, but was immediately impressed by its nice comfy well laid out interior, decent power for being 138hp, and reliability. Definitely worth the price. My girlfriends dad got a new Hyundai Blue by the way and loves it.

ew.

by hello from | April 26, 2011

bad car. doesn't run well. trunk doesn't as well as the doors. keys do not fit into the car and i cant fit into the car. i'm 5'2. really stupid car. do not buy.

Pretty satisfied

by ihaveahyundai from Southern California | November 12, 2010

I just bought a used 2007 Hyundai Elantra, and the reasons why I bought it was the styling inside and out, and the 26 / 33 mpg. I would recommend this car, BUT, and I don't know if it's just my USED car but when I turn the A/C on the interior of the car shakes, primarily on the driver side. The man that owned it before took it to the dealership and they replaced a mount, can't recall which one. But unfortunately it still shakes. I also do not believe it gets the MPG it claims. I've calculated what it gets and it's around 20 with both highway and city driving. Other than those two problems the rest of the car is great and I would recommend, but if you have the fiances to get a new one, you don't have to worry about someones problems.

Best value with style to boot!

by Ray-Ray from Kansas City, MO | August 30, 2010

Love my 2007 Elantra. I have long legs and a hard time finding a car to fit into. Love the leg room in the front and back.

My 1st Car

by Jackie from Fresno, CA | September 13, 2009

I did a lot of research on cars and this car was the cheapest with out getting a "cheap" car. i love it, my parents bought it for me. The only thing i complain about is the a/c if it is over 100 degrees you can forget about it cooling you off, it doesnt blow hard at all. Other than thats its amazing.

New Used Elantra

by New Owner from Goleta, Ca. | June 21, 2009

When my wife told she wanted to buy this car I thought she would be making a mistake. After test driving the car I was fairly impressed with what it had to offer. My wife is young, but recently herniated a disk in her back. She says the seats in this car are designed well and do not hurt her back as other models do. Now, that we own it, I enjoy driving the car; it is so easy and fun to drive.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Elantra