2009 Hyundai Elantra

24 city / 33 hwy

Overall

Very Nice Car

by CJHH from | September 24, 2013

I just recently bought an Elantra, and haven't been disappointed yet. It's a very nice car. I has a smaller engine and gas tank then other cars, but I'm usually paying between 40 and 50 dollars for a full tank of gas. It's a very good car. I was lucky to have leather seats with my Elantra, but everyone is seated with comfort.

EXCELLENT CAR

by CAR MAN from New York, NY | August 28, 2013

I purchased this car brand new. It was my first new car and ever since i got it i have been very pleased with it. It has a very quite and smooth ride to it and it is very roomy to the point where it dose not even seem like it is a compact car but more like a midsize sedan. I work 45 minutes away from where i live so the elantra helps me a lot when it comes to saving money on gas. I also like the features that i got in the car such as XM radio, i pod USB, bluetooth, fog lights and cruise control which i use almost everyday. Ive had a lot of preowned cars so when it was time for me to get something new i had to make the right choice and I'm glad i went with the elantra it is comfortable, spacious, reliable, and has a lot of neat and standard features and it sits at an excellent price and a great warranty.

Happy to be back in a Hyundai

by Nissans are nice, Hyundais are better from | December 10, 2012

The Elantra is a good car. I am very pleased with this purchase. Plus, gotta love those Hyundai warranties.

LOVE this vehicle

by hyundai DIVA from pittsburgh | March 13, 2012

Hyundai Elantra is the best vehicle that i have ever owned. I have had 3 vehicles and this one tops them all. Great gas mileage! I love this vehicle!

Stylish, Zippy, 4 door sedan

by Carebear from Elkton,Maryland | January 7, 2012

I really like my 2009 Hyundai Elantra, I love the look inside and out I love how it handles. I love the heated mirrors and the fact the headlights turn off when I turn off the car that's a cool feature! I'm very glad I decided to purchase this car after all the research I did, I'm sure I wont be disappointed.

Very reliable and efficient car!

by klspeed from Arkansas | December 24, 2011

We helped our daughter get a '09 Elantra while she was in nursing school. We bought it new and have been VERY pleased with it. She has put lots of miles on it commuting to and from school. Now she's a R.N., married and 60,00 miles later we are buying the car off of her. Great gas mileage, (between 35-38 on the hwy) dependable, comfortable, great warranty and nice looking for a nice price. Pleased and satisfied is an understatement!

A little bit of everything we needed in a car.

by Hyundai for the win.. from Erie, pa | October 17, 2011

Purchased our 2009 Elantra in the same year and haven't looked back since. Great gas milage. Comfortable to drive. Comes with all the perks for less money. Had one issue at 20k miles, transmission seal started leaking, (probably caused by one of the huge potholes around town I hit) the dealership nearby happily installed a brand new transmission and it only took them a few hours at most to replace it. I love when replacing a tranny is more cost effective than replacing one of its seals alone. All in all, my family is very happy with our Hyundai Elantra. Over the years my immediate family has owned around 5-6 Hyundais total. Perfect car for anyone concerned about value for your money and reliability.

Great little car

by Winter Driver from Eden Prairie, MN | March 6, 2011

I have only owned this car for a month now, but so far so good. I was attracted to this car because I was looking for a smaller car with good MPG, and so far no higher than 28 which is a bit dissapointing. The inside is comfortable and the functions are easy to use, the iPod junction is great but it doesn't work with my iPhone which is upsetting but no big deal. The only real thing I have to complain about is it doesn't drive too well in the snow. Living in Minnesota we get a lot of it and for some reason I don't get much traction and the tires look good still. Maybe it is just an opperator error but it is something to consider.

Love it

by Hyundai Lover from Washington State from Washington State | September 21, 2010

This is the 3rd Hyundai I've owned and the 2nd Elantra. It is the most dependable and low maintenance car I have ever owned. I recently traded a 2008 Accent for the 2009 Elantra only because it had a manual transmission and I prefer an automatic. It is comfortable on long trips and gets great mileage. I expect to trade this one for another Hyundai when the time comes. They are a great value for the price and hold up well.

most reliable car ever

by hyundia lover from brooklyn ny | September 10, 2010

this car is amazing the reiablity is unbelievable i had the car for a year and a half and it runs perfectly with no problems