2010 Hyundai Elantra

25–26 city / 34 hwy

Overall

Great Buy

by Good Customer from New Bedford Ma | July 20, 2014

This was my first visit to Prestige Auto Mart.I had seen their ads in newspapers and their radio spots are great. My salesperson (Todd S.)ask me a few questions about what of a car like and how much I could afford. One of cars I tried was a 2010 Hyundai Elandra, the car was very clean inside and out it also ran great the front and back seats were so comfortable. After I bought it Prestige did a 31 point inspection and threw on 4 new tires......David C west New Bedford Ma

Transmission failure

by Tranny Trouble from | April 28, 2014

I have had my 2010 Elantra 1 month. Had 19,000 miles when I bought it. Now has 20,920 and is right now getting a new transmission put in it. The dealer actually stocks the transmission. What dealer stocks a transmission, unless they know they're going to need it.

Great car for the price!!

by GC Music from South Saint Paul, MN | April 18, 2014

I've had my Elantra for about 2-1/2 years now and absolutely love it! It's not the fanciest or fastest car in the world, but that's not what it's suppose to be. It's a great economy car that is very reliable - I haven't had to do anything than regular maintenance on it. It gets great gas mileage - I average about 30-35 mpg depending on the time of year... and no, I don't drive like a grandma to get better mileage. I use all 138hp that the little beast has to offer. The suspension, as others have stated, is not the most forgiving and sometimes feels a bit stiff; but, I do live in Minnesota after all, and it is a tough climate on cars... Along with all the potholes. Overall, I couldn't be happier with it and will very likely buy another Hyundai in the future! Oh, and did I mention that my dad also has an Elantra and has had the same experience? If you're looking for a reliable car that gets great mileage, look no further... get your @$$ to a Hyundai dealership!

REMARKABLE CAR

by CAR LOVER from NEW YORK | November 2, 2013

Back in 07 i bought my daughter her first car for college and i went with the elantra and I'm glad i did she loved so much and it was the perfect fit for her. So when it was time for me to get something new i had to choose carefully. I test drove the 2010 Accord, as well as the Camry, and the Civic but when it came down to it i knew i wanted to get a Hyundai Elantra. So i finally traded in my 06 Altima and got the Elantra an i got the SE model which came with a power moon roof, XM radio, I POD USB, heated front seats and bluetooth. Im so glad i went with the Elantra because it is super comfortable and spacious and way better than my last car and it sits at a great price and an excellent warranty and outstanding gas mileage that i just couldn't turn down. Im looking forward to many more years with this Elantra and when it is time for something new again I'm going right back to Hyundai.

Great Car for the Money

by Family Hyundai from Jeffersonville, Indiana | June 28, 2013

We drove two highly recommended cars (corolla and civic). The Elantra surpassed them in every way. It has much more room, more get up and go and more comfortable ride. the best is it still has 10k mile left on the bumper to bumper warranty. Seats are very comfortable and it has plenty of storage room.

TERRIBLE UNRELIABLE

by Win202 from New Jersey | May 14, 2013

This car has been nothing but trouble, the transmission went at 40,000 miles and the starter at 45,000, also the engine keeps dieing out and the dealer says they fixed it but it happens again. This car also has very cheap materials, all plastic that falls off and breaks. We will never own another Japanese or Korean car EVER again, I will only but American made and maybe German. I have had GREAT experiences with Fords.

A great car!

by old geezer from Oneida, NY | October 30, 2012

I'have had my Elantra for only a few months, but it's been a long time since I've been so thrilled with a car. I actually look forward to running errands

I'm Happy.

by MDDC Native from DC Metro area | April 9, 2012

My previous car was a total loss in an accident. Of course, I didn't want an outlandish car note. With gas prices rising, the Elantra was just what the doctor ordered. It's heavy enough for constant highway travel, burns little gas, easy on the pocketbook. I'm 5'8" and my passenger is 6'1". We both fit comfortably even with the booster seat in the rear for a 5 year old. I wish it had a little more trunk space.

Fun car to drive

by Elantra lover from Gulfport, MS | January 16, 2012

Nice Style and options would love to upgrade to the newer 2011 and up Hyundai Elantra hopefully one day I could trade My 2010 Elantra for an 2011 and up.

Alot of blindspots

by Gail from Oxford, PA | December 19, 2011

I purchased this car because everyone says it has a great warranty. But when your in it it really feels like a cheap car. When I am driving it sounds like I am in an airplane. Everything is so loud. I feel there are alot of blind spot because the front seat is so low and the rear seats and head rest seem higher so it blockes the view.