We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2012 Hyundai Elantra

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Available in 4 styles:  2012 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan shown

28 city / 38 hwy

Overall

In Loveee !!!!

by Shanice from Watertown Hyundai | March 26, 2016

Absolutely love this car! Reliable, good on gas, very comfortable, and perfectly fits me! Watertown Hyundai was the best dealership with wonderful people, will highly recommend.

I LOVE My 2012 Elantra!!!

by Honey of a Hyundai from Atlanta, Ga | January 15, 2016

I am writing this review on 1/15/2016 and have had my Elantra GLS for 3 years. Except for changing the oil and replacing front brakes the only thing this car needs to run is gas. I love, love, love everything about this car. MY gas mileage is great, seats comfortable (even for a bad back) plenty of leg and headroom, stability excellent, traction and control excellent, get up and go is there when you need it, handles well and fun to drive. Sporty, dependable and roomy too. Actually has a back seat that adults, or several dogs can sit in. And with the rear split fold-down seats I've never had to say no to anything I wanted to haul home:) OK. Except for the 1,200 lbs of put together furniture. Before making this car purchase I diligently researched every make and model I could find in small/compact cars. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra was my final choice. Seems that it was everyone else's choice too, since it won the car of the year award.

Worst car in snow ever!!

by JoJo from Ft Wayne IN | November 18, 2015

This car is a totally worthless in snow. The computer won't let you do anything, traction control is a joke. It is too light for any traction, so won't go on any slippery pavement. The wind buffets the car something terrible on the freeway. The ride is hard due to higher pressure in the tires for fuel economy. Skip this one and get something else.

Elantra WOWW

by Old fan Honda from Sherbrooke, Qc | October 2, 2015

This car was so good to drive, so funny!! every line..every curve..a charm Great word!! This is the good name for it Charm! the handling with low profile tire was so great!! You gonna love to ride with this car ! THE BIG PROBLEM WAS THE BASE OF THE MOTOR BUT ITS WARRANTY!! so if we forget that the car is really perfect !! 28 years old man with 3 childs!

Most reliable car I've owned

by none from New Smyrna Beach, FL | April 15, 2015

This is my 3rd Hyundai and by far my most favorite. I love the people at the dealership I go to as they are always professional and on top of their customers and their service. I would recommend anyone to buy a vehicle from them.

Elantra LImite has been Great

by Car Person from San Rafael, CA | December 24, 2014

So far in 23K miles this car has been great. It handles good. the ride is a little bumpy on bad pavement probably due to the low profile tires. The A/C works great. My wife also owns a 13 Limited. I took a road trip of over 1000k and the Seats and car was very comfortable. The gas mileage is excellent if you don't step on it too hard.

2012 Elantra Limited " Like the Ride"

by Steveo from Long Island NY | October 5, 2014

It rides great has all the bells and whistles needed, a lot of room on the inside too. Saving me a lot of gas money compared to my Santa FE.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited

by Fan of Reliability! from Lake Mary, FL | August 25, 2014

This vehicle is reliable, great looking, and economical. Purchased this for my 17 year old daughter, as a Certified Pre-owned from a dealership. The 100,000 mile warranty is a big consideration, ensuring years of trusty service. The interior is awesome, with a nice stereo system with Bluetooth. Leather interior is very comfortable. The exterior has great lines, and the paint job is superb. All in all, a great buy!

Lovin' this ride!

by First Time Hyundai Buyer from Indianapolis, IN | May 8, 2014

When shopping for a more fuel-efficient vehicle, I realized the Hyundai Elantra was the car that always caught my eye when driving down the road. I test drove one, fell in love with the Limited's leather interior, sunroof, and tech package, and had to have it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like cars, but I absolutely love this vehicle. I did my research for several months.....the fuel-efficiency, safety ratings, resale value, value for the buck compared to other cars....all these plus the sharp interior and exterior made me WANT this car. I bought it, have been driving it for about a month, getting several compliments on it, and am so happy I made this choice. Drive one!

garbage

by donbuy from | January 31, 2014

Has not been a great car and I would not recommend it to anyone. Has been having a lot of issues. It is bad.