2012 Hyundai Elantra

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Available in 4 styles:  2012 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan shown

28 city / 38 hwy

Overall

2012 Elantra Limited " Like the Ride"

by Steveo from Long Island NY | October 5, 2014

It rides great has all the bells and whistles needed, a lot of room on the inside too. Saving me a lot of gas money compared to my Santa FE.

2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited

by Fan of Reliability! from Lake Mary, FL | August 25, 2014

This vehicle is reliable, great looking, and economical. Purchased this for my 17 year old daughter, as a Certified Pre-owned from a dealership. The 100,000 mile warranty is a big consideration, ensuring years of trusty service. The interior is awesome, with a nice stereo system with Bluetooth. Leather interior is very comfortable. The exterior has great lines, and the paint job is superb. All in all, a great buy!

Lovin' this ride!

by First Time Hyundai Buyer from Indianapolis, IN | May 8, 2014

When shopping for a more fuel-efficient vehicle, I realized the Hyundai Elantra was the car that always caught my eye when driving down the road. I test drove one, fell in love with the Limited's leather interior, sunroof, and tech package, and had to have it. I'm not the type to get excited about things like cars, but I absolutely love this vehicle. I did my research for several months.....the fuel-efficiency, safety ratings, resale value, value for the buck compared to other cars....all these plus the sharp interior and exterior made me WANT this car. I bought it, have been driving it for about a month, getting several compliments on it, and am so happy I made this choice. Drive one!

garbage

by donbuy from | January 31, 2014

Has not been a great car and I would not recommend it to anyone. Has been having a lot of issues. It is bad.

Good car at a good value.

by PurpleRose from Hot Springs, AR | August 29, 2013

My Elantra is just the car for me. Good on gas mileage, good on power, comfy ride. Most of all I am very pleased with my Hyundai dealership. I previously had a Santa Fe and loved it but needed better gas mileage and switched to the Elantra. No complaints at all about it.

It is alright car.

by KK from FL | August 23, 2013

From my experience with some different cars that I have it in the past. I think this car is so-so and compare to volkswagen golf, toyota sienna, toyota pre runner, honda civic, pontiac cars. The cars that I named and I used to have them in the past. I think Hyundai Elantra is nice and cute car, but it's not a great car like others. My car is already acting like old car. When I first bought my car and I got a problem with alignment. It was shaking and it made me feel like this car is not safe at all because it was brand new car. My other cars were smooth and still act like new cars. I have problem to use cruise on my car. When I turn cruise on and no problem, but when I press on "set" and it will not come on. I have struggled many time to put set on for the cruise. I just have to keep turn on and off or cancel the cruise few time before the set will work. I heard that Korean makes bad electricity for the car. So, that explains why I have problem with cruise. Gas mileage wasn't the same as the paperwork showed. I think gas mileage is alright. The reason I bought this car is because I wanted to have a good gas mileage on the car.

Awesome ride

by Aggie Proud from Pasadena, TX | July 13, 2013

Outstanding performance, stylish inside and out, great gas mileage, bought used 2012 model with 20,000 miles so I wouldn't have to pay high retail price and deal with jerk new car dealers.

2012 elantra

by nothing new from Rhode Island | March 21, 2013

We traded in our 2010 Elantra SE after one year cause it gave a terrible ride there where no 2011's left so we had to get a 2012 in august 2011 in one year a rear shock absorber went took 3 trips to dealer to finally fix 6 mos. later the computer went ,now sounds like both rear shocks are gone driving over small bumps in the road sounds like the rear wheels are falling off going back to the dealer next week , car has the worst suspenion of any car made very cheap yet charge $19,675. this is our 3rd elantra the 04 we had never gave us any trouble we will not buy another plus depreciates quicker than any other car it also has a lot of blind spots, gas mileage isn't that great like everyone says , if you own one good luck if you plan to buy I suggest to look at other cars first our car has 29k on it tires only have 35% tread left, car is low and its not good in the snow .

Love this car!

by Jules from Austin, Tx | March 5, 2013

I traded in my gas guzzling luxury SUV for a 2013 Elantra Limited. It's perfect and roomy for my family. I would call it more of a mid size sedan than a compact. It's been a great car and has many of the luxury amenities that my SUV had, but my payment and gas mileage are a lot better. It's fun for me to drive again! It's looks great and drives beautifully. I'd recommend it to everyone. It's a lot better than many of the other sedans out on the market.

2013 Elantra

by Loneowl from Northern Colorado | February 27, 2013

Very comfortable, love the hatchback, reasonable power, and great looking. I am getting an average of 32 mpg during the winter months of Colorado. No complaints from me on this. Summer fuel will eliminate the gas additives, so my mpg's should improve a bit (5%). I really like this car!