2014 Hyundai Elantra

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Best choice Ive ever made.

by Best car ever from Friendswood, TX | August 22, 2014

Best gas saver, comfort is amazing, so glad I choose this car. So pleased with my choice of buying this car. Very sports looking and very classic

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Happy Elantra Owner. from Pearland, Texas | August 17, 2014

2014 Hundai Elantra is a Excellent car, it is,very affordable, and it is roomy, stylish,and a very comfortable ride. Also, gets Excellent gas mileage. This is my second Elantra, I love the performance, and style, of this car, that is why I am a very Happy Elantra owner..

my Elantra

by None given from Carsson, Ca | August 4, 2014

For money spent the Elantra is an Exceptional Value. This is my nd Hyundai so Iam now a Satisfied customer,

Awesome car!

by camerakid92 from Philadelphia, PA | August 1, 2014

I've had my 2014 Elantra Limited for a little more than 2 months now, and I'm loving it. It's super roomy and comfortable, gets great gas mileage (averaging about 31 mpg around town), has good performance and is a super sharp looking car too. I got the Windy Sea Blue color, which is a new color for 2014 I believe and it looks AWESOME in the sun. Really sweet color. The leather seats are a good quality and super comfortable. I also love the rear view camera...it's super convenient, now I don't have to worry about hitting any animals or children when backing up lol. I've only had the car for 2 months, so it's a bit early to say about reliability. But I haven't had a problem, and I know a lot of people who have had Hyundais that have been problem free, so I'm confident in my car. It's my first new car purchase, and I'm super satisfied with it! I recommend the Elantra to anyone wanting a fun, roomy, efficient car!

Love this car.

by Cars from Houston, Tx | July 19, 2014

Love this Car. from control with the 3 modes of sports, normal, and comfort. If you can get this car a good price for the whole package

Pleasant Surprise

by Value Lover from Thomasburg, Ontario | July 18, 2014

Shortly after our purchase we went on an extended road trip and the car handled beautifully. We got the 6 speed manual, up and down shifting is easy. Cornering was very stable, especially using the selectable Sport steering. Comfort steering mode is good for long periods on the expressway. The stereo system could use a little more punch. The interior is so quiet that it's hard to tell the car is running when idling and road noise is minimal at speed. 6 way driver's seat adjustment made it easy to adjust to, almost, perfection.

Regretful buyer

by 1st time Elantra buyer from St. John's NL. | July 16, 2014

I upgraded to the GLS with sunroof, alloys and a couple of other little add - ons, but I wish I had gone one step further to get an engine upgrade. There are lots of things I like about the car - it feels safe(like a big car), the interior, the mileage is acceptable. However, I would return this car tomorrow if I could. The engine absolutely dies on the smallest of inclines. Its very loud and unresponsive - I am still somewhat weary of accelerating to pass on the highway and even changing lanes in the city because of it's lack of responsiveness. Very surprising and even more disappointing. Unfortunately I still have years to pay on this vehicle. I agree with the posting of an earlier reviewer - rent before you buy.

Great value for the money

by Zr2steve from Houston | June 27, 2014

This is my third Hyundai. Just traded in my 06 Sonata for the Elantra. Very comfortable and gets great mileage in the city and on the highway. Very happy with the warranty it comes with. Has free roadside assistance for 5 years! Easy to park and has many conveniences you wouldn't expect in a small car. Feels roomy inside for it's size also. Great fit and finish.

Purchased an Elantra!!

by Car Lover from Pasadena, Texas | May 30, 2014

Walked in and test drove an Elantra. Next thing you know, my daughter has a new car. In & out in a breeze. No hassle

Rent this BEFORE you buy it!!

by NVGUYS from Tampa Florida | May 29, 2014

Before you go and waste $18,000 to $23,000 on a car you may not like RENT it before you buy it. A long weekend will tell you if the car is for you or not. I rented a brand new 2014 Hyundai Elantra SE automatic. I had high hopes since it looked fun, exciting and current. But, I would be proven wrong, realizing I was lead by "pretty pictures and slick marketing". Over all exterior and interior appearance was good. The actual problems when you real start to touch and feel everything and use all the controls. SE Elantra's do not have radio controls on the steering wheel unless you go for the upgraded interior packed for about $900.00. When I got home I parked int he garage and touched everything. I listened and felt how all the controls, seats, fabric, switches moved, clicked, thunked and beeped. What I came away with from this brand new car was a feeling of complete cheapness. Nothing felt sturdy or well made. It did not feel like this would last for 10 years or 100,000 miles. It literally felt like it would fall apart or just start braking. When compared to the new Mazda 3, Toyota Corolla and Civic there is a reason why the Hyundai is cheaper. Because it is not as well made. But be the judge for yourself! All the rental agencies carry most makes and models. Rent a car for a week and try out a few different models. Swap out the cars every few days. Flick all the switches and knobs, try everything. At the end of 7 days what car would actually want to keep in your driveway for 5 - 10 years and put 100 to 200k miles on it?? Be your own judge and post your responses here!