2014 Hyundai Elantra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Thrilled with my new Elantra

by Lynda from ft Worth, Tx | April 13, 2014

I upgraded my 2001 Accent GLS to a 2014 Elantra SE with many additions for a great price. I drove a Civic, Mazda 3 and the Elantra. I loved the pep, styling and great deal I got on my car. It is very roomy inside. It is such a dream to drive. I even have heated cloth seats. It steers beautifully. The back up camera has a bit of a glare on sunny days but is a great safety feature. Blue tooth was easy to set up even for a non techy. Love it. Vandergriff Hyundai was great to deal with.

Long time coming

by My new baby from Clearwater, FL | March 27, 2014

My Elantra Limited is a classy looking car. The sleek design and the interior controls make it easy to drive.

Great car, great price!

by car review from Ft. Mitchell, KY | March 17, 2014

The Hyundai Elantra is a terrific car and a great value. I did a some research before going to test drive several cars. I wanted something safe, affordable, and with some style. I narrowed my options to the Mazda 3 and the Hyundai Elantra. Even though the Mazda 3 had higher ratings, I actually preferred driving the Elantra and I got so many more features on the car for less money. I couldn't be happier.

Cutest four door I've had

by Julia from Houston, TX | February 6, 2014

I went to Ron Carter Hyundai yesterday to look at used cars, and ended up leaving with a brand new 2014 Elantra. It's amazing for the price! Everyone there greated me with a smile and asked if I was being properly taken care of. The sales person who helped me was Eric Gomez. He was completely patient with me and showed me each car he felt would fit my needs. He wasn't pushy and made sure that I was getting into something I would love, which I do! I would defintely send anyone to this dealer because everyone there was so geniunely friendly and wanted to help me. I honestly could not be happier! They stayed true to the payments I wanted and the car comes with great warranty and I won't have to worry about any repairs I might need in the future. I will for sure be going back here for any other car purchases in the future! As for the Elantra, it has so much room inside. I traded in a Jeep Liberty so moving from an SUV to a car was really hard for me to do, but with this much room it was a lot easier.