2014 Hyundai Elantra

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Available in 6 styles:  2014 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

overall

by mvl1590 from texas | November 24, 2014

I purchased my 2014 Hyundai elantra earlier this year. My sister had one and i fell in love with the exterior style of it. I made a rushed decision and I am some what disappointed with the purchase. Ron Carter did an amazing job working with me but the car overall I feel is a little cheaply made. Recently the buttons have randomly stopped working correctly, ex. I go to change the station and changes the volume instead or I go to turn the radio up and it turns it down instead. Some times when I am coming to a stop it starts kind of shaking/ feeling bumpy like its going to shut off. The rearview camera is of horrible quality and the defrost doesn't seem to do its job. Also I am 5'7" and I feel its a hassle getting in and out of the car because it is pretty small...I havent quite measured it but I feel like the gas doesn't last me at all...don't know if its just my car or if others have experienced this..I will fill up my car and literally 2 days later im at half tank and I wouldn't say I drive around to much..

First of the modern cars I've bought.

by Buyer from Dallas, Texas | September 23, 2014

This is the first car I've bought which is so heavily reliant on electronic and wireless technology that I am still wary and scared of the what-ifs.....Just bought it, so have not had a flat or some such issue, so cannot comment much yet. My previous cars /vans were all sturdy Japanese work-horses which are still going strong after 13-15 years of service.

Ron Carter Hyundai

by Socorro P from Houston, TX | September 15, 2014

Hello, I have recently purchased a car for Ron Carter Hyundai in Friendswood, Texas. My Sales man was Erik Gomaz and he has great and very helpful, and took his time with us. I would recommend him to anyone.

Ron carter hyundai elantra review

by in love with my elantra! from Baytown tx | September 11, 2014

I really liked my guy Israel. It did take a while to get my new car but it was worth it! They helped my out a lot as I was upside down on my yaris and I hated it. I got in a 2014 hyundai elantra and I have had it just under 2 weeks, but the gas mileage is great, I love the back up camera, and it drives alot better than my yaris did. I also got a lower interest rate and WE FINALLY HAVE AN ARM REST!!! plus My kiddos carseat fits properly now and I have tons of trunk space

Ron Carter clear lake

by Candy from Clear Lake, TX | September 7, 2014

I just purchased a vehicle from Ron Carter Clear Lake. Service was okay, and I got the car I have always wanted. 2014 Hyundai Elantra. The company will work with you as much as possible as they did with me. I would say that I am a satisfied customer.

A great experience

by henri from Friendswood, Texas | August 28, 2014

A great sales team (Stephen Payne, Lisandro Sosa & Armando). They were all very helpful and patient to get my deal put together. I love, love my Elantra, which is great on gas and handles great....

Best choice Ive ever made.

by Best car ever from Friendswood, TX | August 22, 2014

Best gas saver, comfort is amazing, so glad I choose this car. So pleased with my choice of buying this car. Very sports looking and very classic

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Happy Elantra Owner. from Pearland, Texas | August 17, 2014

2014 Hundai Elantra is a Excellent car, it is,very affordable, and it is roomy, stylish,and a very comfortable ride. Also, gets Excellent gas mileage. This is my second Elantra, I love the performance, and style, of this car, that is why I am a very Happy Elantra owner..

my Elantra

by None given from Carsson, Ca | August 4, 2014

For money spent the Elantra is an Exceptional Value. This is my nd Hyundai so Iam now a Satisfied customer,

Awesome car!

by camerakid92 from Philadelphia, PA | August 1, 2014

I've had my 2014 Elantra Limited for a little more than 2 months now, and I'm loving it. It's super roomy and comfortable, gets great gas mileage (averaging about 31 mpg around town), has good performance and is a super sharp looking car too. I got the Windy Sea Blue color, which is a new color for 2014 I believe and it looks AWESOME in the sun. Really sweet color. The leather seats are a good quality and super comfortable. I also love the rear view camera...it's super convenient, now I don't have to worry about hitting any animals or children when backing up lol. I've only had the car for 2 months, so it's a bit early to say about reliability. But I haven't had a problem, and I know a lot of people who have had Hyundais that have been problem free, so I'm confident in my car. It's my first new car purchase, and I'm super satisfied with it! I recommend the Elantra to anyone wanting a fun, roomy, efficient car!