2014 Hyundai Elantra

Starting MSRP

Overall

Ron Carter Hyundai

by Socorro P from Houston, TX | September 15, 2014

Hello, I have recently purchased a car for Ron Carter Hyundai in Friendswood, Texas. My Sales man was Erik Gomaz and he has great and very helpful, and took his time with us. I would recommend him to anyone.

Ron carter hyundai elantra review

by in love with my elantra! from Baytown tx | September 11, 2014

I really liked my guy Israel. It did take a while to get my new car but it was worth it! They helped my out a lot as I was upside down on my yaris and I hated it. I got in a 2014 hyundai elantra and I have had it just under 2 weeks, but the gas mileage is great, I love the back up camera, and it drives alot better than my yaris did. I also got a lower interest rate and WE FINALLY HAVE AN ARM REST!!! plus My kiddos carseat fits properly now and I have tons of trunk space

Ron Carter clear lake

by Candy from Clear Lake, TX | September 7, 2014

I just purchased a vehicle from Ron Carter Clear Lake. Service was okay, and I got the car I have always wanted. 2014 Hyundai Elantra. The company will work with you as much as possible as they did with me. I would say that I am a satisfied customer.

A great experience

by henri from Friendswood, Texas | August 28, 2014

A great sales team (Stephen Payne, Lisandro Sosa & Armando). They were all very helpful and patient to get my deal put together. I love, love my Elantra, which is great on gas and handles great....

Best choice Ive ever made.

by Best car ever from Friendswood, TX | August 22, 2014

Best gas saver, comfort is amazing, so glad I choose this car. So pleased with my choice of buying this car. Very sports looking and very classic

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Happy Elantra Owner. from Pearland, Texas | August 17, 2014

2014 Hundai Elantra is a Excellent car, it is,very affordable, and it is roomy, stylish,and a very comfortable ride. Also, gets Excellent gas mileage. This is my second Elantra, I love the performance, and style, of this car, that is why I am a very Happy Elantra owner..

my Elantra

by None given from Carsson, Ca | August 4, 2014

For money spent the Elantra is an Exceptional Value. This is my nd Hyundai so Iam now a Satisfied customer,

Awesome car!

by camerakid92 from Philadelphia, PA | August 1, 2014

I've had my 2014 Elantra Limited for a little more than 2 months now, and I'm loving it. It's super roomy and comfortable, gets great gas mileage (averaging about 31 mpg around town), has good performance and is a super sharp looking car too. I got the Windy Sea Blue color, which is a new color for 2014 I believe and it looks AWESOME in the sun. Really sweet color. The leather seats are a good quality and super comfortable. I also love the rear view camera...it's super convenient, now I don't have to worry about hitting any animals or children when backing up lol. I've only had the car for 2 months, so it's a bit early to say about reliability. But I haven't had a problem, and I know a lot of people who have had Hyundais that have been problem free, so I'm confident in my car. It's my first new car purchase, and I'm super satisfied with it! I recommend the Elantra to anyone wanting a fun, roomy, efficient car!

Love this car.

by Cars from Houston, Tx | July 19, 2014

Love this Car. from control with the 3 modes of sports, normal, and comfort. If you can get this car a good price for the whole package

Pleasant Surprise

by Value Lover from Thomasburg, Ontario | July 18, 2014

Shortly after our purchase we went on an extended road trip and the car handled beautifully. We got the 6 speed manual, up and down shifting is easy. Cornering was very stable, especially using the selectable Sport steering. Comfort steering mode is good for long periods on the expressway. The stereo system could use a little more punch. The interior is so quiet that it's hard to tell the car is running when idling and road noise is minimal at speed. 6 way driver's seat adjustment made it easy to adjust to, almost, perfection.