2007 Hyundai Entourage

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Each month a new repair

by GT383 from Minneapolis, MN | November 26, 2013

This is by far the most problematic vehicle I have EVER owned! Everytime I turn around I am replacing something. There is less than 70k miles on it and have replaced everything from both sliding door controller assemblies (5 times on right side, twice on left) due to failures, door latch assemblies both sliding doors, sun roof drain hose, sun roof motor adjustment to close properly, brake lamp switch - no lights, both front axle assemblies, both valve cover gaskets once and right side twice (leaked like a siv all over the alternater), sway bar bushings, sub frame bushings, air intake hose assembly, a/c compressor coil, key fob inoperable - replaced. These are just the start and the Hyundai dealer did almost all the repairs...while complaining that this is really a Kia Sedona and NOT a Hyundai. If you like spending time in the shop or constantly fixing a vehicle or going to the parts store, then this is the one for you!

Fits my family

by Family Comfort from | September 28, 2013

I have had this vehicle for about a month now and we really love it. The ONLY thing I would make different is possibly making it to where you can't open the left sliding door while the gas lid is open. Not good. Don't do that, but other than that I have no complaints!

Woun't but a Hyundai ever again!

by van enthusiast from Pocono Mountains, Pa. | April 16, 2012

The '07 Hyundai Entourage that I currently own is the second Hyndai that I have owned...the first was a'05 Santa Fe. I have had problems with both vehicles having to pay for repairs even though both were still under warranty. Neither the dealer nor the Hyundai home office stand behind their vehicles. Their warranties are a worthless joke! I will never buy another Hyundai product ever again!

My wife and kids ...

by Hauling Kids from Seattle, WA | March 30, 2012

We bought this van new when my son was born and now he's 4 years old. It's been a decent van. I like the exterior looks and the interior is nice. It's not "high end" like a fancy Toyota or Honda, but it gets the job done nicely. Here's my list of warrantied repairs so far with 50k miles 1. Power sliding doors (both) needed to have new motors @ 37k 2. 2 Factory recalls on assorted stuff 3. Front rotors warped @ 40k and I replaced them and pads too. And that's about it! Do I wish the sliding doors hadn't failed? Sure .. but they were fixed under a nice warranty. So for now .. I don't care. Ask me when my warranty is up and they fail again. I don't think they will, but you never know. I've done the oil every 5k and the transmission and power steering @ 30K. That's just me. I love the van .. I love the value for the price paid. It's been a great van for us.

Some things went bad on this Minivan

by Non Conformist Buyer from Green Valley, AZ | September 6, 2011

After only 75,000 miles on the vehicle in 6 years I had to replace the CV Boot (but was still under warranty) and I had to buy a new power steering pump (not covered by my power train warranty, not sure why). The other thing that is disappointing is my overall MPG is only around 17 miles per gallon. I have always changed the oil and oil filter every 3,000 miles and always made sure that all filters were in complete operating condition but none of this improved my overall MPG.

The most I've ever wanted in a VAN

by Scout for smooth cruising from Springfield, IL | February 7, 2011

The Hyundai Entourage is just simply one of the best; I love the looks of it!" It does ride pretty smooth, and the space is really grand with the stowaway seats. It's almost like having a pick up, except for the protection against any bad weather. The stability it has on the road is one of the great features of this vehicle. Also does well on roads in the winter. My Husband will not let me trade this one! I was considering an Elantra or a Tucson. Said No Way Brenda! He wants to do more vacationing in it, so guess our VAN is a keeper.

A great value in luxury touring

by Bob from Chicago area | January 4, 2011

2007 Entourage Limited. We've had this van since new in 2007, and have driven it 45,000 miles with few problems. A very good value with luxury features that seem identical to those in our Mercedes 320 sedan. Good-qaulity interior with very comfortable seats. Excellent sound system and DVD player with wireless headests for parental sanity. Good performance from 260+ HP V6 engine with sophisticated auto trans. Good handling and braking. Very smooth and quiet at highway speeds, and the shocks show little signs of wear after 45,000 miles. Tires and brakes are also still original and looking good. A 10-year warranty means no service worries, and we've only had ours in twice (noisy suspension bushings both times). The dealer did the repairs quickly and provided courtesy rides. Mileage isn't great (22 mpg at 70 mph, about 17 in town), but this is still the cheapest way to carry 7 people and a ton of luggage. I'd recommend one of these, or the nearly identical Kia Sedona, to anyone looking for a lot of interior volume in a vehicle that feels like a Mercedes.

Safe

by heinsohn from Colorado Springs CO | August 11, 2010

We owned our entourage for 2 years. We bought it used with about 30-40K miles. We had to have the brakes re-done, which I thought was odd for a vehicle with less than 50K miles on it. Anyways That was it for repairs. Plenty of power and plenty of room. Two weeks ago it was in a horrible accident. My 17 year old sister was driving my kids (6yrs and 8 yrs old) to the park and was T-boned at an intersection. It was hid so hard that it spun and ended up over the curb. Both vehicles involved were declared a total loss. My son who is 6 yrs old was in the captains chair on the drivers side, 6 inches from impact. All of the side curtain airbags deployed. The side airbags at the drivers seat were deployed and aside from being completely scared out of his mind, he walked away with a headache from the airbag. My sister (driver) walked away with a headache. My daughter got out and walked away shaken up. The other driver was taken away in an ambulance. If this car didn't save the lives of 3 very important people to my wife and I, it definitely saved them from a lot of potential pain. I am extremely impressed and shocked with the safety of this vehicle.

NOT THE BEST CAR

by sports car from | August 10, 2010

I have owned 2 mini vans and this was the worst one at off all of them I have had nothing buy problems since I bought the car brand new. i would not buy a another onI

Greatest Van Ever Owned

by Jason P from Denver, CO | November 15, 2009

"The best vehicle I have ever owned. I like everything about it and this is my 3rd. mini van. Some don't care for the manual shift mode. I for one use it every time I want a quick getaway. This is a great brake saver. I think a lot of reviewers /owners don't understand how useful this extra can be. Try it, you'll like it. I wish the gas mileage were a bit better in city driving. On the road, I average 23.0 miles to the gallon. City is between 17 mpg. A peppy engine and a really comfortable ride for Family

Featured Services for this Hyundai Entourage