2009 Hyundai Entourage

Information Coming Soon

Overall

best car i ever owned

by love my van from massachusetts | September 17, 2010

I bought my entourage because it looked more like an suv than a van. i like the power, also the comfortable seats for 7 adults. one of the reasons i bought it is it has all that room with 7 adults with luggage to go on a trip. I have over 40,000 mi. on it.

great car

by candysue from lady lake florida | February 7, 2010

owned a toyota ,got grid of toyota and bought hyundai like the ridae color and lots of cargo space and great value for the money honda and toyota to expensive

This is a great Van for the $$$$$

by Mini Van efficianado! from Seattle,wa | December 29, 2009

We've owned this van for 2 1/2 yrs w/ 45k. Never had a problem w/ any piece of the car. The best features are that its quiet, smooth, quick, built like a rock and you feel secure and safe w/ your family. Hyundai has gotten it right ! We saved 6k by not paying for the Honda name ! Need I say more.....

avoid this one

by disapointed consumer from Milford NH | November 25, 2009

I first purchased this vehicle(2007 Entourage) in early 2007. I liked the vehicle initially but as time went by I found this vehicle to be more and more of a nussiance. I have listed the problems that prevent me from buying another of these vehicles here: 1. Sliding rear door came open while driving thus leaving my 6 year old to look out oncoming traffic. 2. Dome lights on interior can be turned on using a swith located on the dome light. If the kids play with this switch and I do not notice when I leave the vehicle then I become stranded with a dead battery. 3. Response time when I push the gas pedal is very slow thus making it difficult to react quickly in sticky situations. 4. It appears that a bushing where frame connects to the sub frame in the front end has gone bad causing significant noise when cornering. Other than these things, the interior is nice and well thought out. The exterior of the vehicle seems fine as well. The vehicle has fair amount of power once you get bast the response time issue and rides nice if you ignore the front end noise.

Very comfortable

by Retired Engineer from Henderson, Nevada | November 14, 2009

I purchased this vehicle new in May 2007 and as of November 2009 the milage is nearly 60k. The only trouble I have had was a noisy alternator bearing which the dealership changed without any trouble. I have driven the vehicle across the US several times from Ohio to California and back and on one occasion towed a fully loaded UHALL with about 2 tons of house hold effects. My around town gas consumption is 18 and on long trips as much as 27. I have had two Dodge mini vans previously both from new and rate this much better in comfort, handling and economy. A great vehicle and would recommend it to all.

Lemon

by Lemon from Carlsbad, NM | October 29, 2009

After 2 years, less than 20,000 miles it quit and the service is horrible. First the fuel pump broke, then the steering. The DVD works only when it wants. The sliding doors get stuck. And it hasn't started in five days. The dealership can't fix it after four tries. Time to seek legal advice.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Entourage