2012 Hyundai Equus

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Cool Car

by aliphp from Baghdad | March 18, 2014

Equus (centennial) is the best car ever, it's very beautiful and cool, i've Genesis sedan but when I saw this car i hate my genesis.

Worth the money

by Randy from Washington, D.C. | August 6, 2013

I just purchased a 2011 model and I must say, it is everything that I expected it to be. I've owned MB, Volvo's and other nice luxury cars. This by far exceeds them all at a price that will not exceed your budget.

Best for the buck

by car nut from Dix Hills, New York | June 2, 2013

One of the nicest & best riding cars I have ever owned. We love the messaging seats, the refrigerator, & the DVD in the in the back. The sound system is also very nice.

DEALER SUPPORT IS AWFUL

by carguy from Charlotte, NC | November 5, 2012

I have had contact with 3 dealers since I bought my Equus and they have all failed. Equus Customer service failed also as they promised me 2 coupons, when I called to find out where they were, I was told they ran out and would send me a notebook. I seriously regret selling my Lexus for this car. The car is good...the service is AWFUL. I am going to lose money, but I am selling this car and going back to the car company that knows how to treat customers

Equus is a wonderful car,

by dbbh from Kerrville, Texas | September 21, 2012

My Equus far exceeds my expectations. I really appreciate the drivability of it. It does use quite a bit of gas but the power is amazing. I like all the appreciative looks it gets as I drive down the road.

Great car- supreme value

by J Fred from Dallas, TX | December 7, 2011

I bought the 2012 model on October 26th, and I have yet to make a road trip, but I have many miles on local freeways. The car has outstanding power and a seamless 8 speed transmission. I bought it coming from a VW Phaeton (think 60% same as Bentley) with the W12. The Phaeton may well be the finest car under 100K EVER in the USA. The Equus is darn close. The air suspension was the main reason I looked at the Equus, and it works fine, but with only 2 'levels' of setting compared to 3 in the Phaeton. Otherwise, the Equus has a beautiful interior. (They even covered the sunshades in Ultra Suede). Everything is first class. Frankly, I can't believe anyone would want to spend 20 to 30K to 'move' up to Lexus, BMW, MB, etc. All of the competition, except for Lexus, has indiferent quality, according to CU. I didn't want a car that spends a good part of it's life at the shop.