2013 Hyundai Equus

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2012 Equess

by Pawsy from Lafayette, La. | February 27, 2014

Drove Lincoln Town Cars for the last 20 years. This Equess is the best car I've ever owned. Can't say enough good things about it. Very comfortable.

acceleration problems

by ralph from Kirkland , WA | November 25, 2013

I love my car except that it pauses when you want to accelerate from stop signs, merging into traffic and sometimes when I just want to pass someone. I'm afraid that I'll get into an accident because of this. When I told the service manager about it he said that's there's no fix and as soon as they had one he'd be the first in line to get his fixed

I Love it!

by Mom from Wappingers Falls, NY | October 13, 2013

I love my new Santa Fe! It's roomy, sporty and has all the new technology! I love the heated seats and hands free telephone! Can't wait to take it on vacation!

Nicest car we've ever owned

by Family Vehicle - Lots of room from Dale, IN | October 7, 2013

We love this vehicle, it's very comfortable and has awesome features on it. It' the best vehicle we've ever bought.

Terrific Luxury Car

by Equus Fan from Charlotte, NC | September 4, 2013

I first interested in the Hyundai Genesis, but after seeing the Equus, I changed my mind. It was the best thing that I could've done. The Equus far surpasses the Genesis, though the Genesis is a nice vehicle. The options, style, design, ride, stereo, the list goes on, are by far the best in luxury. Rides like a dream! I get compliments all the day and inquiries about the Equus. The general question is " what kind of car is that"?

HYUNDAI EQUUS 2013

by EQUUS ONE from KING GEORGE VA | April 10, 2013

January 2, 2013 I purchased my 2013 Hyundai Equus. I really enjoy the comfort it offers, especially the driver's massage seat. The easy entry is also a great feature that I love about the Equus. The front camera has come in handy in many occasions. Now with 4500 miles on it, the only complaint I have is that the DVD system is not separated from the radio system. If a passenger is watching a DVD in the back while the car is moving everyone in the car must listen to the DVD being played. Overall, I rank the Hyunda Equus above all its competitors for the price. Of course, you can pay more but you will not get more bang for your buck, than the Equus.

Amazing Vehicle

by Bill from Tucson, AZ | March 14, 2013

Test drove the Audi 8, several of the Lexus, and the Cadillac DTS. They don't compare to the Equus on any level. Very disappointed in the road noise with the Cadillac.

Never Again

by Mike from Fort Wayne from Fort Wayne, IN | November 15, 2012

I bought my new Equus in May of 2011. Fell in love. Great power, great ride and wonderfull styling both inside and out. Then at about 30,000 miles the honeymoon ended. Numerous electronic issues. GPS is terrible. Shuts off repeated when trying to use. Inaccurate directions to get where you are going. Radio also cuts our intermittently. Front suspension was faulty and already has been recalled. $2300 to replace struts if they weren't on recall or warranty. 60,000 mile "free" maintenance is false advertizing. Found out that free miantenance means oil changes only. Filters and other maintenance items are not covered. The local dealer that I bought it from has tried to be helpful but had little help from Hyundai corporate. If they want to sell luxury cars, they need to treat the customer like a luxury buyer. While I love teh styling and engine performance, the problems outweight the benefits by far. I'll never buy another one. This is my 5th Hyundai and the only one that I've had any issues with. I just think they went to market with a car that wasn't ready yet. I think many of the reviews on here will change substantially when the owners get a few miles on the car.

Wow this is amazing

by cash money from | August 21, 2012

The 2013 Hyundai Equus is on of a kind! The company of Hyundai have really out done themselves; they have taken luxury ,considered all people and made a reasonable luxury car perfect for ME! It isn't too expensive but the whole concept of the car screams look at me i got money! this vehicle is also reliable and will have all your girl friends talking, well mine sure do. My family including my husband like the gas mileage and even the payments it soothes his mind, but what i consider the most relaxing part is being able to be a passenger in my backseat and recline! Such an amazing vehicle

Nice Ride

by John from New York,NY | August 8, 2012

Drives well, luxurious, etc. Buy one if you can. Well, worth it. Hyundai is making an excellent entry into this class. I hope others will follow this company's lead