2014 Hyundai Equus

15 city / 23 hwy

Overall

No good on ice

by Lead Foot from Siberia | August 12, 2014

Does not seem safe while driving across partially frozen lakes. I may have to have a reindeer pull it across.

Uses car for Off-roading

Resale/ recalls

by Carl from owensboro, ky | June 18, 2014

Car doesn't look that great. Quality not that good. Plastic parts won't last like their cheaper cars. Good luck getting half the value when you go to trade in or resell.

best luxury value

by car nut from delray beach florida | April 7, 2014

handsome,buttery ride,fast, straight line stable,handles corners well for it's size. very quiet, elegant interior. S class has slight edge in cabin quality but costs 100+ Equus warranty superior to all the big guys ! It's looks are distinctive ,and large Mercs and Bimmers are a dime a dozen. has enough tech stuff to still put the driver in charge. cachet of the germans will come in time. Only thing Hyundai needs to do is give Equus owners more TLC and attention at their dealerships . I do Love this car! !

20k llower than name brand

by jaime from Los Angeles, CA | March 23, 2014

I recently bought a Hyundai Equus 2014. I have compared it with BMW, Lexus, Cathilac, Benz. I can simply say Equus is better than any other name brand cars and cheaper than them by 20K at least. The brand name costs you 20K. It may be your decision to pay 20K for the brand only.

Best Bang for the Buck

by KlassicKruiser from NJ | March 8, 2014

I bought the 2014 Equus Signature, black with tan interior, just a great car. I shopped the Mercedes S550, BMW 750 and the Lexus 460 before making my decision on this purchase. Realistically there is no comparison, this car rocks the competition. The interior of the Equus is awesome, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, the controls are nicely positioned and the stereo is tremendous. The interior amenities are as they should be in a car of this class. The fit and finish is comparable to the cars costing $40K more. The performance is similar to both the S550 and the BMW 750 in acceleration, the ride is more closely related to the S550. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car such as the S550, BMW 750 or LS460 to test drive the Equus. You will be impressed.

Affordable and stylish luxury.

by Luxury Enthusiast from Lakewood, WA | February 13, 2014

Excellent automobile. Affordable, reliable and stylish luxury. I purchased the Ultimate and have been amazed with how much technology has gone in to this automobile. The quality is top notch.

The Equus is a lot of car for the money. .

by loves nice automobile s from Indianapolis Indiana | January 18, 2014

I recently purchased a new 2014 Equus from hyundai dealership in indy . Haven't taken delivery yet the car they received from Cincinnati was mistreated by the owner of the dealership . The car had 580 miles scratches all over and ewe were not in formed about all this when I went to pick up the car it was dark and did not see the scratches and the miles ,, the next morning I took the car back. Now they located one for me in Chicago with 28. Miles ..that will be transported to indy. But they put me in a new Equus till my new one arrive s .In the snow awesome car very control able .Nice car so far..A lot of nice amenities you expect in high$ cars..Great value for the amount you spend. And the style is off the chart very sharp .

Can't beat the price!

by New Luxury Car Buyer from Dallas, TX | December 23, 2013

I bought the 2014 Equus Ultimate and after comparing it to the competitors there really was no competition. My budget was 70K and for that money I would have to settle for a smaller luxury car with less options from BMW, Audi, etc. I actually had to test drive all the cars twice because I was amazed at the difference in ride quality. My wife had to pinch me. I was able to get a car from Hyundai that felt like a Audi A8 or Lexus LS for 30K less:) I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.

2ND EQUUS

by BOSS from charlotte,nc | December 3, 2013

I had a 2011 equus lovely vehicle but couldn't resist getting the 2014 lovely lovely lovely is all ima say um the interior is awesome, plenty of new gadgets needless to say you get so much bang for your buck no its not as exquisite as the benz 550 but youre paying 100k either...love everything about it!!

2014 Equus

by GolferTom from Green Cove Springs, Fl. | November 13, 2013

I did more research on this vehicle than any we have ever purchased. Our two most recent primary vehicles, BMW 750 LI'S, were great cars but I believe this vehicle could be better. It has all you could want or need. It has looks, performance, bells and whistles, comfort and the best warranty in the world. We recently took our first trip of consequence and could not have been more pleased. I consider myself a car guy and, when I consider what a new BMW 750 would cost with the same equipment, almost feel like I cheated the manufacturer. We are very comfortable with our decision to drive an Equus.