2011 Hyundai Genesis

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Hyundai Genesis 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Amazing

by FamilyofFive from Bay Area | January 30, 2014

Looking for a car to replace my lease end VW. Being a man over 6'3 with tall kids there not many to choose from aside from the 7 series or the Audi A6/A8 or maybe the Lexus but the affordabilty goes way up on those cars. Have been looking for 6mos test driving car after car. Read the reviews on the Genesis but just wasnt interested. Finally test drove a 2009 with 80k miles. Oh boy was i impressed. Still not sure i could purchase a Hyundai as my circle of friends are badge guys, finally convinced myself that this car is about me and my needs. Bought it, Love it, wanna save up for an Eqqus. The stereo system sold me. I commute 80 miles round trip per day so my sports talk radio and my music are my companions. OMG the sound is unreal no matter the genre. I would recommend this car to any and everyone.

What a great decision!!

by TimG from Wichita, KS | November 26, 2013

Drove the Genesis first because my wife drives a Tuscon then drove the BMW 3 series, and a ton of other cars before I went back to the Genesis 3.8. I am very pleased with my first month of ownership for a heck of a lot less money than some of the cars I shopped. I bought a 2011 with 7,000 miles on it, fully loaded with back-up camera, traffic sensor on the cruise and sunroof...the feature package is fantastic and it drives great. I am coming from an Escalade so I think I have a pretty good idea what a luxury vehicle is all about. I am getting a little better than 23 mpg with my combined city/hwy. I tinted the windows and think it adds to the already classy look of the car. The reviewers are right, give this car a look!!

Hyhundai Genesis 4.6

by EdS from Newark, DE | April 25, 2013

I have owned my Genesis for about 3 weeks now and I truly do enjoy this car. It is very luxurious and fun to drive. It is comfortable, very good performance (ride and speed). I love the styling, the interior and exterior. It is loaded with extras for convenience and comfort. My Genesis was a Certified Pre-Own purchase. Hyundai has an excellent warranty. I gave it a 4 star on performance only because a Genesis 5.0 passed me.

Poor Man's Lexis

by I like Camaros from Bourbon, Mo | November 20, 2012

I am very impressed with my Genesis. It is the quietest car I have ever driven. It handles great and has plenty of power. It has Dunlap tires and it rides better than the new ones we tried. The assist on the cruise control has already spared us at least one accident by braking while commuting on the interstate. We both love driving the car.

Classy car with power, gagets, and good looks

by Lover of Genesis from Nashville, TN | November 8, 2012

I liked the car from a far and driving in the front seat it got even better. It has power to burn, comfort for days, and when I drive it I get stares like its the prettiest girl on the street. It's stylish with all the leather and wood for luxury. I bought in NC and I got great gas mileage all the way back to TN. I feel rich behind the wheel but it didn't take all my money to get there.

Rides like a rock

by Genesis not for me from Madison , Wi | September 10, 2012

This is a really nice car if you never drive it. Style is nice interior is first class and the V-8 is very nice and 26mpg is not bad. The ride is so harsh it is the worst car I ever had. I swear it jumps when you drive over a paint stripe. Anything more than a paint stripe and the rear end starts to hop around. The worst beater I ever had drove better than this car. Sad my ride to work was killing me and had to dump it with a 10k loss. If they ever fix that suspension I would give it another look. Oh the radio was the best I ever had and that includes a Vette and Caddy.

My recent 2011 purchase

by Reluctant Hyundai Owner from | September 10, 2012

I've only owned the Genesis for 2 months now, but have been pleased to-date. I did a great deal of research beforehand, and everything I read/heard has been accurate. The car has solid acceleration and braking. The ride is smooth and quiet. The electronics/audio system have met and exceeded my expectations to-date. 1 small mechanical glitch, and it could have been caused by the fuel. I'm still undecided on the blame, but the car has performed admirably otherwise.

Great Car for the $

by Mkattes from Fort Riley, KS | August 25, 2012

I love my Genesis alot very roomy inside and very comfortable. If you don't want to spend alot of money on a Mercedes or BMW. I get of lot of people breaking their necks and questions about what kind of car it is. Handles very well, ride is smooth, and and the power is their. The gas mileage is good for I get any where from 25 to 28 mpg @ 75mph. If your looking for a car the Genesis is worth a look.

More than happy

by never thought I'd own a Hyundai from Houston, TX | August 12, 2012

We were about to buy an M35 by Infiniti but decided to look at the Genesis. It was the only pre-owned we could find in Houston. All the reliable reviews we could find placed the Hyundai above most of the luxury cars we had looked at. After seeing and driving the Genesis we decided to buy it. It was everything the M35 was but for much less. I believe the car is undervalued but that will change quickly as the public gets over the fact that Hyundai builds a better more reliable luxury car than any of the luxury car manufacturers out there now

great car

by guigre from wonder lake IL | August 2, 2012

Test drove BMW 3/5 series, Audi A4/6, Mercedes C/E, Infiniti G/M, Lexus IS/E/G, and bought the Genesis. If dollars were equal, I would now own a loaded BMW 535, A6, Infiniti M37, or MB E350. The challenge became the incredible value of the not-so-prestigious Hyundai! Heated and Cooled seats (not ventilated... COOLED!), back-up camera, Lexicon sound system (AMAZING!!!), HID directional lights, auto-hold brakes, adaptive cruise control... if you can live without brand prestige, the value of this car is off the charts! 20,000 miles, zero problems, accelerates very strong, drives great, and I love it. No regrets at all. Would absolutely buy it again