We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Hyundai Genesis

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Available in 3 styles:  2015 Hyundai Genesis 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

I switched

by Former BMW and Mercedes owner from St. Louis | September 7, 2016

Having driven German cars for many years I finally was won over by the value. So far I love it. May not be equal at 10/10ths driving, but I will never know. Very quiet, very comfortable.

Genesis is beyond a great value, it's a great car

by Will06genesis from Cedar Hill, TX | June 4, 2016

Bought my used 2015 Genesis with less than 12K miles on it about 4 weeks ago. Closest thing to new as you can get. Drives like a dream, smooth on rough roads, with plenty of power in the 3.8L V6. I got the tech package and all the features work just great. The dealer had the car looking just like new and it runs great. Who needs a BMW or Mercedes when this car performs just as well and the interior is beautiful. And a just 16 months old I saved over $10K vs. a 2016. If you buy a Genesis you will be a very satisfied owner

Awesome Car

by Jimmy from South Texas | May 17, 2016

Bought the 3.8 w/Tech package last November. Great ride, quiet, smooth and power is excellent for a V-6. The 8 speed transmission is smooth, in fact, so smooth you cannot feel it change gears. Gas mileage is acceptable for this size car. It will get 30+ on the highway, around town about 19. Overall a great buy. Highly recommend a test drive, and by the way, I got rid of the lazy H on the trunk and put the wing on. People ask me all the time, what kind of car is this? I just tell them it's whatever car you want it to be.

Love my Genesis

by running wild from Kansas City, MO | May 3, 2016

Hyundai stands for quality in cars. They made a great deal on trade of my 2011. Could not pass it up. Still finding new little improvements. Love this automobile.

My First Hyundai - Wow

by BigAl from Atlanta, GA | December 7, 2015

Coming off a 2013 Lexus GS350 I had never even considered a Hyundai Genesis but read a number of excellent owner reviews here and elsewhere. Finally, I drove my sister-in-law's 2015 and was blown away. After recently getting my own 2015 (V6, RWD, Ultimate package), I continue to be blown away by the luxury features, safety features, comfort, performance, sound system, and convenience features. The 8-speed transmission is as smooth as silk. It has a bit more steering and road feel than the Lexus but certainly not a problem.

Switched from BMW Genesis

by Converted BMW Owner from Minneapolis, MN | November 30, 2015

I've owned 5 BMW's - 2 740's, 2 135 Convertibles and an X3. I bought a Genesis 5.0 and I couldn't be happier. Most recently, I've been driving a BMW 135. I love the sport drive of the BMW, but I decided to go for a bigger car with a smoother ride this time. I found it in the Genesis. The Genesis has a great interior and feels very solid. The BMW jumps faster from the start, but the Genesis is much smoother. Oddly, the 0-60 scores of a 5 series are comparable with the Genesis 5.0. Now that I've been driving the Genesis for a week, I'm not sure I'd switch back, even if they cost the same. But, they don't cost the same. I actually have a lower lease payment than the BMW 135 Convertible and much more car. I'm very pleased!

Three is a charm

by Loey from Cary, NC | August 22, 2015

This is my 3rd Hyundai Genesis which we bought at Johnson Hyundai in Cary, NC. If I wasn't pleased I wouldn't buy this car 3 times. Especially the 2015. The doors are so heavy to close. The outside noise is almost non-existent. The comfort & room are pure luxury. It has all of the bells & whistles that again is luxury. I compared the Lincoln MKZ to this car. The Lincoln looks flashy to the Genesis classy. The manufacturer backs up their products which other manufacturers can't. That means a lot. They have thought of every imaginable option to make this the luxury car it is.

Grat Car

by AREG, INC from Los Angeles, CA | August 16, 2015

I have been owning Mercedes Benz (E and S class) for last thirty years. I was about to trade in my existing MB E350 for a new one, but a friend told me to check the new Genesis, and I am glad that I did, test drive the car and was amazed by its power and specs and price which MB E350 didn't offer. So I bought the car without any hesitation and enjoying the drive every day.

Best car in class - considering price

by Amnesiac from Bay Area, CA | August 11, 2015

Its not as luxurious as Audi, BMW, Mercedes or Lexus, but man does it compete...and considering the price...it wins. I owned a 2012 and thought that was a great car, but the 2015 model steps up again to take a swipe at the big boys. I love that the maintenance on these is a pittance compared to the luxury brands. I love that I just out sped a Tesla. I love that it has a sharp look, a quiet ride, a stereo that sounds like sitting in the middle of a symphony, and all for less than its competition. Go test drive one and enjoy.

2015 Genesis Review

by muscle car musician from Houston, TX | August 3, 2015

Beautiful, powerful yet practical car with great design and intuitiveness. The most pleasant ride of my life and the best value of any car in its class.