2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Too early to rated

by EW from Idaho Falls, ID | July 25, 2014

I just bought a 2014 Santa Fe Sport its a great CUV. The 2.0 turbo engine gives solid ride and my gas mileage seems to be turning how way want it too. So far have no complaints on nothing on Santa Fe Sport still brand new out of box.

Design improvements

by Santa Fe enthusiast from canada | July 25, 2014

The plastic trim material around the bottom of the Santa Fe is difficult to clean. Even after a car wash it looks like it is dirty. The Roof rack that is purchased from Hyundai is poorly designed and looks like an after thought. The vehicle looks sleek, until you put on the roof rack.

Great car for the money

by Great shopper from Chico, CA. | July 22, 2014

Love this new Hyundai sport. Great power and wonderful looks. Many features not given on other cars for the price.

Too New to Rate

by TheLittleOnes from Georgetown , TX | July 17, 2014

We have not had it long enough to really give it a good or bad review, get back to us in 6 months to a year, so far so good.

2014 Santa Fe Sport 2.0 Turbo

by CrabMonster from St George, Utah | June 25, 2014

Just traded in my 2013 Santa Fe for a 2014. No problems with the 2013, just wantd to change the color and actually got the new one for 200 less than the last one because of the incentives, plus the new one has the Navigation and the 550 watt, 12 speaker with surround sound Infidity Stereo System that is unbelievable. I have driven many a Lexus, and believe me, the Santa Fe is just as good and cost a lot less money. It drives so smooth, the Turbo does a real nice job, and it just looks so classy inside and out. There is plenty of storage space and the whole cabin is very roomy. I get 20 mpg city and 27 to 28 hwy. If your buying from Vegas, go to Planet Hyundai on Sahara and see Ronnie Youn, he will take real good care of you. If your looking for a new SUV, check out the Santa Fe before you decide on anything. The warrenty is also pretty dam good, 10yr/100,000 on the powertrain and 5yr/60,000 miles on just about everything else. You also get free 24hr roadside assistance for 5 years. I went from the Sorrono Red, which was real nice to the Pearl White with the Beige Interior. The Pearl White really glistens in the sun and the Beige Interior really looks great inside.

New Hyundai Owner

by JW from Mandeville, La. | June 23, 2014

Have only had my Santa Fe Sport for less than a month. So far I love it. There are a couple things Hyundai needs to address: the lack of automatic opener for back hatch from inside or out and the reflection created in the front windshield from the color design in the dash. It's not desirable. I have not had the car long enough to say much more. Rear view visibility is a bit limited especially with the headrests up in the back. I love the car…none are perfect. Love the size and way it drives. Gas mileage to be determined as I drive more. So far it's pretty good. I have the 4 not the turbo. Getting about 21.5 in the city. .Also all the fiddling potential with the front computer screen is not the way car designers should be going. Too distracting. Too many immature drivers who will fool with that instead of watching the road. Between the phones with texting and these car dashboards it's really dangerous.

Satisfied Car Owner

by Aviator from Montgomery, Tx | June 11, 2014

I bought the Sport 2.0T SUV at a dealership that undercut the TruCar "Great Deal" price, which in the end made up my mind over the Nissian Rogue that I was seriously considering also. The dealership is part of the CarProUSA program that guarantees a hassle-free best price in a given area.The salesman and others in the dealership were very professional, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the whole car buying process (important for me). The turbocharged version is an absolute necessity for the 2.0L 4-cylinder engine. It gives very good performance and acceleratiion in all speed ranges. The gas mileage is very good. I'm currently getting about 24 MPG overall for 1200 miles driven (specs are 18/25 MPG). Besides the price and the 4 cylinder turbo engine, some of the other factors that caused me to buy the Sport over other SUV's in its class were: (1) very good owner satisfaction, (2) panaramic sunroof, (3) 5yr/60,000 mile warranty on most of the car, (4) least expensive SUV to own over a 5-yr period, (5) comfortable seats, (6) heated/ventilated front seats, and (7) nicely trimmed interior. There were a few negatives for me: (1) 19" tires (expensive to replace), (2) lack of a powered cargo door(needed by my wife), and (3) The ride was stiff for me but was better than other SUV's in its class that I drove (I'm comparing it to my Lexus SUV which has a luxury ride). So far, my wife and I are very pleased with our purchase.

2011 Santa Fe

by Dave from Beckley, WV. | June 1, 2014

I've only had the vehicle for (4) weeks still as happy as I was with my 2011 Santa Fe. The vehicle met my expected hopes and exceeded them. Dave

Lots of fun to drive

by Car guy from Coral Springs, Florida | May 18, 2014

We bought the Sport 2.0T. The vehicle has a lot of pep for a 4 cylinder motor. It doesn't get close to the 27 mpg it states. It gets 20 to 23 mpg max .Lots of bells and whistles and comfortable to drive on trips the passenger front seat sits a little to low for my wife's liking. Great warranty and I'm sure we will enjoy the car for years

GREAT MIDSIZE SUV

by SUPER LOU from Philadelphia, PA | May 18, 2014

THE FEATURES OF THIS VEHICLE ARE AWESOME. COMPARE THE TECHNOLOGY TO VEHICLES THAT COST THOUSANDS MORE!