2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Available in 14 styles:  2007 Hyundai Santa Fe FWD shown

Overall

Excellent Adventure outing and grocery getter

by kayaker from Elk Grove , California | October 29, 2014

I bought my 2007 Santa Fe in October of last year so I've had it for about a year now and I have enjoyed every trip in it so far. It is a great family hauler, grocery getter, and field trip transporter, and soon to be kayak hauler/ mountain bike carrier. Only one problem with fuel level sensor which I see is a common problem with this model but it has not changed my opinion of this vehicle. It has been a blessing. I added a hitch and some dress up items and it looks sporty and drives like a charm. Absolutely love it. Will keep it till it or I no longer moves.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

A few issues

by A first time Hyundai owner from St. Louis, MO | September 10, 2014

I have had my santa fe since 2008. In 2010, the throttle position sensor went out. The suv would not go over 10mpg even with the gas pedal to the floor. That was $800. The hinges that hold the sun visors keep breaking causing the visor to swing freely and not stay up at night. The passenger side broke first and I've never had anyone in my vehicle to use it, ever. The mechanic fixed it for free with simply a screwdriver. Now, the driver side is broken and swinging freely and now, they tell me that they have to order a new visor! Naturally, it was out of warranty by a month so both issues cost me some major money! They did pay for a rental for me, so that helped during the week they had it BUT it took a BIG bite out of my checking account. When I first start it and put it in drive, the entire frontend shimmies a bit but they say they cant fix it till it goes out completely, whatever 'it' is. These are all issues I've had with no other cars I've ever owned!!!!! It holds alot in the cargo area but the gas mileage could be much better, like what they said it should bel Still, I would consider buying another one when that time comes unless I can find a great deal on another make of SUV.

Great car overall

by Bluhaus from East Texas | May 3, 2014

The Santa Fe is roomier in the back than other SUV's we looked at, only mechanical problem has been the gas cap which was under warranty, the back cargo area is roomy and has handy compartments underneath. My two complaints are the white paint is peeling bad on the roof and the hood and the black grill is also peeling bad for no apparent reason. I do wish it had more compartments and space between the front seats for my purse.

Fuel economy problem

by gursoge from Toronto On | November 10, 2013

Hi, I recently bought 2007 limited edition with 102,000 miles, I like it very much and everything is perfect except fuel consumption, it uses more gas than it should be, instrument cluster shows 13-14 MPG in city, I checked air filter and it's clean, I checked spark plugs and all 6 are good, don't know what's wrong, If anybody knows solution, please write me, any idea is helpful.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

by Rondor from Florida | November 28, 2011

I purchased this vehicle in Sept and have been using it daily. Have had no problems with anything. Gas mileage averaging 24 on the highway. Ride and interior comfort are very acceptable as I drive approximately 65,000 miles per year. I would recommend a Hyundai Santa Fe to my friends and family and will purchase another one when the time comes.

Great Vehicle

by Working Mom from Northampton, MA | October 5, 2011

Just purchase a certified pre owned 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and WOW! Is the first thing that comes to mind. I remember when Hyundai's first came out and boy have they come a long way! I am proud to be a Hyundai owner.

Best Value for $$

by Hyundai Lover from Aurora, CO | June 23, 2011

My 2007 Santa Fe is my 2nd Santa Fe. The only reason I traded in my 2002 model is because they revamped it and added the 3rd seat option. I would have given it 5 stars all the way across, but there have been a few little issues, and one with the gas sensor. All were covered under warranty (at the time - less than 60,000). Haven't had any issues since the bumper-to-bumper expired, so that's good! I wish a couple more things were covered for the 5 years/60,000, like headlights and stereo. Have had an ongoing issue with a speaker (or 2) cutting out that they have not been able to diagnose, and now it's not covered so I live with it. We also bought a Hyundai Accent for my son 4 years ago and he has had NO problems - and he just bought a used 2007 Tucson. We'll see if the reliability runs the gammet of the Hyundai models. I will be keeping my 2007 Santa Fe until it dies or starts stranding me - which I hope is many years from now!

So far no complaints.

by Car Lover from Elizabethtown PA | April 15, 2011

Before buying our 2007 Santa Fe SE I did the leg work over the Internet. On our retirement income this car was the best-bang-for-our-buck. By comparison, it is equal to much more expensive cars with similar attributes. It's a very good performing car, and a very good looking car. We have no complaints. The gas mileage is even better than we expected too.

our 07' Limited Santa Fe

by The Santa Fe from Louisburg, N.C. | February 25, 2011

By far the nicest car/SUV i've ever owned. Trouble free and a very high quality vehicle. We sold it at 75k miles and the original brakes were still at 50%

Best car I've owned

by Kels from Sierra Vista, AZ | November 13, 2010

I will never part with my Santa FE, it is the most reliable car. Definitely the biggest bang for the buck.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Santa Fe