2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Available in 6 styles:  2008 Hyundai Santa Fe FWD shown

17 city / 23–24 hwy

Overall

Great value for your money! Excellent vehicle!

by Illie from Houston, TX | July 10, 2013

Such an incredible find! I couldn' be happier! vehicle was described perfectly. An easy transaction after contacting dealer. Smooth ride, roomy interior, great looks!!!

Most Comfortable Ride I've Owned

by DiLynn from Jersey Shore | December 28, 2012

With this gently used vehicle, I made the transition from SUV to crossover SUV and couldn't be happier. It has the roominess, sturdiness, functionality and power of a full-sized SUV with the driving comfort of a luxury sedan...not to mention better fuel economy. The best handling and most comfortable drive ever for this 50 year old!

08 Santa Fe

by PaPaz from Senoia ga | September 4, 2012

Excellent car, Drove 88000 miles with no problems at all. Would still be driving it but needed a van to fit 4 car seats for grand kids

best buy ever

by family guy from sedalia, mo | June 23, 2012

standard engine is very good mileage right on target useful standard features feels heavy but very nimble turns on a dime great on road trips feels safe

Super buy

by happyhyundai from Kansas City, MO | April 18, 2012

The 2008 Santa Fe Limited is an awesome car to own. It is very comfortable for local as well as travel trips. The leather seats are very nice, multiple adjustments, and heated. There are many design features that you discover as you drive and use this vehicle. Keep up the good work!

Nice car.

by Yankee Fan from Boise, Idaho | April 16, 2012

I like the car a bunch. Looked for a car that was like new and found one. We are enjoying the car a great deal.

Love it !

by Blue Bell from Lynchburg Ohio | March 12, 2012

I realize that cars have changed a lot since we bought our 2002 Sable. My husband and I both are amazed at the pure joy of driving our Santa Fe. Our car is nimble and quick in corners as well as the straightaway. We are also impressed with the comfort of our car. Overall we are very impressed.

Santa Fe Surprise

by Santa Fe Driver from Cary, NC | August 2, 2011

I've owned my Santa Fe Limited for over 2 years and 53k miles. I've been very pleased with this vehicle. It drives well and rides well though the 18inch wheels (Limited/SE) can be rough over certain road surfaces. It's still quiet inside and gets pretty good gas mileage (V6) for the type of vehicle it is. I was skeptical about purchasing a Hyundai product but very glad I did. Also the dealership where I get mine serviced couldn't be any better. They are always efficient, friendly and professional. Overall I am very satisfied with Hyundai.

Great SUV

by Hyundai Convert from Bedford, Texas | May 13, 2011

This was the first car I test drove. Then I tested about 6 other comparable SUVs but none were really comparable...I was spoiled after the first ride. It took several weeks to find another one because the first one was gone that same week. I have the limited edition with the sun roof. Only thing I don't like is putting more $$$ in my tank which is now bigger than what I was used to. City mileage is around 22-23 if I'm really careful not to hit the gas pedal too hard.

Love my Santa Fe

by Ellwhyn from Des Moines, IA | April 14, 2011

I bought this car about 3 months ago and LOVE IT!!! I knew it was the car for me since about a year ago one was given to me as a loaner car while mine was in the shop and I knew that once I was ready to buy that this was the car for me. I am married with one child who is 3 and we love it for running errands and going out of town. There is plenty of cargo space in the back and my son's carseat fits nicely into it. I know it's supposed to seat 5, but I would only but 2 in the back for max comfort. I can't say it gets the best gas mileage (i mean it is an SUV), but when the car I had before was a Mustang, there's not much difference for me. I like that all the controls are close to the driver, so you don't have to lean forward to reach them, and bonus on mine I have radio/CD controls on my steering wheel. I would recommend this car to any small family.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Santa Fe