2009 Hyundai Santa Fe

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great suv

by eightyone from Ontario Canada | January 24, 2014

2009 santé fe bought used still under warranty,great car runs good starts good in cold weather,was impressed with standard features heated seats,mirrors cruise tilt air ,power windows door locks all the things most cars want more money for.Satisfied in Ontario

Vibrates at highway speeds, dealer no help at all.

by RangerB from Boston | December 23, 2013

DO NOT BUY...I bought this "SUV" in April, needless to say its gone now (9 months later)..I noticed that the car had a vibration at highway speeds..thinking that all it needed was a tire balancing, I brought it back to the dealer where they rebalanced the tires and sent me on my way..Teh problem remained so I went back and they "Roadforce" balanced them..the problem remained still and after that the Hyundai dealer refused to do anything further sighting that this was the way SUVs drove...Now I have own many SUVs and none ever vibrated like this on this on the highway..The recommended that I replace the tires but these looked brand new??? I later looked at the Carfax and noticed that the original owner had put 3 different sets of tire on the thing in just 42000 miles..wow..That told me that this was a problem from the beginning with this vehicle..I even test drove one at another dealership and it had a similar vibration but less pronounced...Avoid this vehicle unless you want to be replacing tires every 10000 miles or enjoy numb hands and feet from the vibration..Others have had the same issue with these Santa Fe's and the dealer can't or won't fix it....back to Toyota I went..never again Hyundai..They are nothing like Toyota. This should NOT be a top rated car...

'09 Santa Fe-Best one yet!

by Nelson1 from Glen Burnie, Md | September 8, 2013

This is the fourth Santa Fe I have owned. I previously had an '07 that was totaled, but we all walked away unscathed! Every time I get into it, I find more options I didn't know I had. The USB port is great AND, I have heated seats. I had them in my last one as well and thought that was a feature I had lost. Great SUV, great price, great driving! I love it! I am a Hyundai owner for life.

What Warranty??

by wandy from Chicago Il | February 19, 2013

bought my SE 09 new. about a year ago started hearing thumping and clunking in front end, has been to several dealers and they all say the same "everything is tight, nothing wrong" it seems like they don't care to put the time or effort into looking deep for the problem. All they do is look at the front. Had the service manager with me, he heard it and said something was wrong--but again they said "looks" fine. 10 year, 100K-- good luck with that, just about ready to dump for the 2013 Subaru Forester.....

Great deal, great car, great service

by Out of town buyer from Clarksville, TN | January 6, 2013

I had done a lot of research looking for the perfect Santa Fe at the perfect price. I found it at Linwood's! I drove 100 miles to the dealership after narrowing down a few to test drive. Kevin Duncan worked well with me and wasn't pushy and gave me straight forward information. The buying process was quick and I got exactly the price I wanted. Kevin even held the car for me until I was ready to purchase. They treat you well, give you choices based on your needs and it is smooth buying process! Kevin got me the perfect car at the perfect price!

Great SUV

by lraisch from Iowa | August 7, 2012

My wife loves SUV's and Jeeps! Ya, I know. I talked her in a Hyundai and just about got a divorce. But...after 6 months she loves it. Now I'm having problems keeping her off the road. Go figure! Mileage could be just a bit better for we are getting 22 to 24 mpg but we heard the newer ones are getting better. Power is enough for we have the V6. Yes, we would buy another one for it does everything we want it to do.

good car

by comfertable ,style from california losangeles | October 9, 2011

One day I got into a crash then I got a rental the rental was a 2009 hyundia santa fe. I liked it so much that I wanted to own one my self.

asiest car to drive

by Driver for all! from Plano, Texas | October 14, 2010

The car was very intuitive to become accustomed to. Others that have tried it agree. Keep the design simple and clean.

Equal to Honda

by discriminating from Brant Lake, NY | October 12, 2010

Owned many Honda Accords...and the Santa Fe is as good or better in every respect to that car with a much better warranty and price. What more can I say. Honda folks with their rigid arrogant pricing better wise up. Hyundai is coming on strong!! They won me over!

Very Impressed

by SactoWarden from Sacramento, CA | September 3, 2010

I had always owned Toyotas, and was very loyal to Toyota. However, when I compared the Santa Fe to the Highlander, I found that I could get all the bells and whistles on the Santa Fe and paid significantly less than I would have paid for a basic Highlander. When I checked Consumer Reports and found how highly the Santa Fe was rated, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did. The Hyundai is comfortable and handles beautifly. I also have to give praise to Hyundai for their customer service. I am very impressed overall.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Santa Fe