2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

20 city / 25–28 hwy

Overall

second one I've bought

by cannon from canandaigua ny | August 17, 2013

only 3300 miles when purchased, one year old. drove to Cananda and back ( about 450 miles ) and no problems. smooth, quiet, plenty of power and 26 miles per gallon on a four lane.

Great Car

by Pine Island Joe from West Palm Beach, FL | August 11, 2013

The Hyundai Santa Fe Limited is a great car with a lot of nice options and creature comforts. I ecommend the 6 cylinder model since the 290 HP it has gives it a lot of get up and go power for the highways. The larger side windows in the rear give you a lot of visibility. About the only standard feature that I would have liked is power rear door lift.

Worth every penny

by Kate from Raleigh, NC | April 24, 2013

I bought a2012 Santa fe SE demo (with 5k miles on it) in April of 2012. Absolutely my favorite car I've owned - gets great gas mileage (better than some sedans even) and [my particular one] had tons of extras, like navigation and sunroof and rearview camera. Safety was never a big thing on my list, as I have driven for years without accidents. I learned just how important the Santa fe's safety features were when I hydroplained 11 months after I bought it, rolled it 4 times and walked out. The steel bars to keep the roof from collapsing under pressure and how quickly the seatbelt locked tight, along with every airbag saved my life. The roof did not buckle, although I did total my SUV. If I had been driving a car, I would not be here today.

great car!

by richard from gadsden | April 22, 2013

After working with Russell Sconyers, he was awesome helping me with the car process. he is honest and low pressure!

BUY THIS--NOT A HIGHLANDER OR LEXUS 350

by John in Phx from Phoenix, AZ | February 16, 2013

Owned this vehicle 7 months and driven it 13,000 miles, including a trip to the eastern seaboard and back. It does everything well--literally "everything". Comfort, performance, people and cargo space, handling, quiet, bells and whistles, and warranty. You cannot beat this vehicle. We tried several "better" vehicles and found that they are not better, just more expensive. Could have bought any of them, but chose the Santa Fe, hands down!

Not Recommended

by Santa Fe Owner from Philadelphia, PA | November 29, 2012

I purchased this new, and before even hitting 10,000 miles, the engine has shut off three times already. The engine goes out while driving under normal conditions!

pkg350

by new SUV owner from Denver CO | November 9, 2012

I am definitely enjoying the creature comfrts as I get used to this new transportatio. I am very pleased w/ the turning radius.

Love my Hyundai Santa Fe

by dante from California | September 27, 2012

I have had my Santa Fe for 2 months and I love this car. It is fun to drive, I feel safe in it and with the great warranty I am sure it will serve me well for many years to come.

TREMENDOUS VALUEBuy this car instead of the Lexus

by DRS from Long Island | September 15, 2012

A Lexus knock-off - buy it instead of the Lexus 350. Similiar exterior, almost exactly the same interior, same cargo space, same horsepower, better warranty and over $25,000 cheaper.

Another excellent buy

by sante fe lover from Pennsylvania | September 10, 2012

I originally had a 2003 Sante Fe and absolutely loved it! I was actually heart broken when it started to nickel and dime me, and realized the best thing to do at my age was to trade it for another car. However, after looking at the new ones and all the extra equipment added, and the deal I received on mine, I couldn't refuse getting a new one. Wasn't real crazy about the color at first, but I am very happy with it now. The 2 tone effect of the silver is eye catching.The ride is smooth, the interior is beautiful, and there is ridiculous amount of room and little storage spaces everywhere. Radio control at the tip of my thumb, and I'm tickled pink with the Bluetooth available on this one. Makes for safe driving. Very, very happy!!!! After owning my previous vehicle for almost 10 years and putting 110,000 + miles on it, I would recommend this type car to anyone. This is now the 4th Sante Fe in our household since 2001.