2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Starting MSRP

36 city / 40 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Needs work, I would not buy this car again.

by Objective1 from California | May 28, 2014

Great looking car, overall MPG has been 30-34max after 6 months. Numerous build quality issues including problems with the transmission shifting, and the EV mode routinely does not consistently kick in. Also very disappointed the backseat does not fold down at all. Also the navigation system is very inaccurate I end up using my phone for directions most of the time. Overall this is not a hybrid vehicle I would not buy again or recommend to anyone, unfortunately, the hyundai service departments are very difficult to work with and routinely would dismiss legitimate issues as "normal".

Loving my Sonata!

by MGWagner from Denver from Denver, Colorado | May 7, 2014

Well my grandson said-Meemaw dont you think that's kinda flashy? I love the car-the seats are a little stiff but still very nice-very roomy and with lumbar support and heated seats and many electric adjustments I have lots of options. MPG around town is 28 and on highway quickly gets to cruising in the 33. The power is smooth and more than adequate. The features are so numerous and the hands free does a multitude of things for max safety and convenience-things found in much more expensive cars. It even keeps track of hours on the road-cumulatively- I have 57 hours! Cant wait to take a road trip-but every day is a pleasure in this car!

Best car I ever owned

by Joshi from Quebe City, Qc, Canada | April 25, 2014

I have owned over 20 cars in my life and this is by far the best car I have ever owned. Confort, options style and L/100 km (MPG)I have been getting it is super. Just love it. My previous car was a 2008 Sonata and it was very good but there is no comparaison.

Simply superb!

by Family Driver from Herndon, VA | April 17, 2014

One of the best cars I've driven. Spacious cabins. Excellent mileage - ~40 (city+highway) - Stylish design - Panoramic sunroof.