1999 Hyundai Sonata

Available in 4 styles:  Sonata 4dr Sedan Base shown

Overall

Cheap for a reason

by Fed up from Virginia Beach, Virginia | February 25, 2008

So the reason why they can sell these cars so inexpensively is because they are made terribly. Since owning my car several, dare I say, stupid things have broken on it ie: my turning signal lever...it dangled for a couple days until I got it fixed; the motor for my driver's side "power" windows...kiss drive thrus good bye. And besides the little things, big things break too without any forewarning. My entire radiator broke so that I couldn't drive the car at all, without so much of a hint that it was about to happen. When I drive this car I feel like I'm driving around in a matchbox car, and I feel COMPLETELY unsafe. It always feels like it's about to fall apart. Please save yourself the headache and avoid this car!!!

Featured Services for this Hyundai Sonata