2010 Hyundai Sonata

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best car I've ever had

by lexyd from road ready used cars | May 9, 2014

I went through 3 cars before going to road ready. I bought my 1st 3 cars from random people. Needless to say, I have wasted over 10 thousand dollars including the price of the cars and repairs in the last 4 years. I was at wits end when my last 1995 Ford Taurus broke down. I refused to fix it. On break at work, I sent road ready an inquiry about a car, they called me back within 10 minutes, and by the end of the day, I was signed for a beautiful 2010 Hyundai. I have been driving it for 3 weeks now and it's the best decision I've ever made. They were extremely helpful, they didn't try to cheat me being a single female with next to no knowledge about cars, and the whole staff was very dedicated and made you feel like a real valued customer. I highly recommend to any and everyone looking for a new or used car.

The Best Used Car I've Bought

by DJMurray from Saint Louis Park, MN | September 17, 2013

This review is in regards to Carolyn Hagen a sales lady at 394 Hyundai. Carolyn is a very sensible, hard-working, down to earth, caring, and flexible sales person. She helped me make my final decision of buying a 2010 Hyundai Sonata. Before I decided on that car I looked at a 96’ Mustang and a 2010 Fusion they both were great cars but not for me. Carolyn really went above and beyond though making sure the cars went through the car wash, had enough gas, and explaining all the details of the cars before I test drove them. I was also really impressed with her flexibility in her schedule, I worked a lot that week of purchasing the car and had to go down to the dealership a few times to test drive, pick, and buy the car I wanted. All in all my experience with Carolyn Hagen, the Sales manager, and the rest of the staff at Morries 394 Hyundai was great they really make sure you are taken care of.

Best Value Conscious Mid/Full Car

by Affordable Car Guy from Southern California | March 12, 2013

I love my 2010 Sonata. If Hyundai isn't already one of the most trusted car companies it will be soon. Right up there with Honda and Toyota. This is a solid car. Literally zero complaints. Great pick up, most 4 cylinders suck and feel cheap, this one does not. Great handling. Large interior that is stylish. Huge trunk. No problems in 3 years. I'm sure Accord and Camry are great cars but they are way more pricey. I used to drive an Audi A4 which I loved but had to downgrade for a more affordable payment. I was very surprised how good this car was for 2/3 the price of the A4. See for yourself, drive one.

Love My Sonata

by Daisy from Dallas, TX | September 2, 2012

This is a reliable, comfortable, easy to drive, and good looking car. I recommend it highly. Take a test drive before you buy any other car.

New to me but great

by footpro from Jamestown, NY | June 18, 2012

Great car runs fine and, great milage and the styling is wonderful I will tradeit in if I canfind a newer car of the same class

Great Car

by Ratfink from Harleysville, Pa. | April 12, 2012

Bought this car 2/3/12 from a dealer in NJ. The skunk charged $300 to transfer the title, Normally $75 in PA. $750 add'l for wash and docu. We wanted a smaller car fo traveling. My wife loves the electric seat adjustment. The car is roomy with a large trunk. The red paint is very eye catching, and we like the design better than the newer models.

Should've kept my Azera

by Windshield Warrior from Philadelphia, Pa | October 23, 2011

Bought this Sonata new in April 2010 to replace my '06 Azera. The dealer experience was good overall. Although I loved the Azera in most aspects it did not have enough suspension dampening resulting in some punishing noise and vibration over rough surfaces. The V4 Sonata was an improvement over the V6 Azera in many ways including economy and road feel however on the highway which is where I do most of my driving the Azera was much more comfortable. It just seemed to float along and the seat support was excellent. A year and a half and 44K miles later I wish I had the Azera back in spite of the previously mentioned cons. The 2010 Sonata is competent but by no means sporty. It's quieter over the rough spots but my wife's '05 Accord V4 coupe is much less punishing in that regards and handles better. The Sonata is great on highway mileage however which is what I bought it for, consistently getting in the low 30's depending on my average speed and sometimes over 35mpg. That's according to the trip computer which may be optimistic. The butt support is starting to degrade though and I'm just an average 6' 200lb guy. No other complaints, just average maintenance so I'll probably keep her till 100K the then take a look at what else is out there.

So far so good

by Fomer Honda Accord Owner from Wheaton, IL | May 11, 2011

Purchased in February 11, have driven it 2000 miles thus far. At this point in time I am very happy overall with the purchase.

Very good car

by Stan from Rainbow City. AL | April 29, 2011

I did not buy an Elantra. I did not buy fro a Hyundai dealer. I attempted and was mislead by 3 Hyndau dealer's and 1 Nissan dealer. I was told everything was approved, just "come on down". I waisted 4-6 days listening to all of their lies and I went out of town and purchased a Hyndai Sonata. I would recommend better customer service. Ths is the baby boomer generation. They (we) don't want to waist our time hearing lies and then the deal can't be worked out. The same used car tactics are still being used today as they were 50 years ago. New Day and You need a New Progrsm. An honest program with reputable salespeople/finance people. I am a professional salesperson and I have never met a customer that I could not get back into their house, whether I made a sale or not!!!

Review of 2010 Hyundai Sonata GLS

by Wra5300745 from Seabrook, Texas | August 5, 2010

We just purchased the Sonata as a replacement for my wife's 1996 Toyota Camry LE. We test drove five diferent cars: Ford Fusion, Kta Optima, Toyota Camry, Nissan Sentra and the Sonata. I am a car collector and own a number of cars including Cadillacs, and sports cars. We marginally prefered the Kia Optima to all of the others. We bought the Sonata because of the financing(0%-60 months). I believe in using OPM(other people's money). Comments as follows: Toyota Camry- over priced. Kia Optima - pick of the litter. Nissan,-did not care for body design, Ford Fusion- irratating glare in rear window from sloped area behind rear seat.Sonata- ride some what jiggly at low speeds,; ok at higher speeds, mileage - less than advertised; comfort- verry good but not as good as old Camry; A/C dioes not cool quickly, medium blower speed not available; cruise control can not go up smallest incline w/o going in to lower gear(taking it back to dealer to correct next week) ESC, ABS, warranty, and air bags desireable features. Will add to review ar a later date