2013 Hyundai Sonata

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Gas milso

by Pierre from Chicago il | April 10, 2014

That is lie about gas miles i only get in city 19 thats crazy for 4celender car i wouldnt buy it if i knew that

Crestmont Hyundai is AMAZING!

by Medina Dave from Medina, Ohio | April 6, 2014

Not only is the car incredible, but Gary and Jim at Crestmont Hyundai are amazing at what they do! I've purchased two cars in the past two months and got them both from Crestmont Hyundai. I woudn't go anywhere else! My 2013 Hyundai Sonota Turbo is a dream and so are the folks at this dealership!

Love This Car

by Eth from Pennsylvania | March 28, 2014

I always thought of Hyundai as being cheaply built cars. This all changed when i got an elantra for a rental car in california in 2011. I was impressed to say the least. I needed a new car in December 2012 and test drove the sonata and elantra. I loved the extra room the sonata had. I have not showed this car to 1 person who has not complimented me on how "sporty" and "stylish" it looks on the outside. They usually compliment the inside as well. I have had this car for well over a year now...put 20,000 miles on it and absolutely still LOVE this car. It handles effortlessly and is smooth to drive. Have not had 1 mechanical issue with the car. A huge selling point of Hyundai is the warranty. Nowhere else can you beat this warranty.

Sonata's

by Ron from Trenton, New Jersey | March 26, 2014

The problems are not with the cars but with Hyundai's top people who refuse to acknowledge serious defects and constantly disregard the cars warrantee

Older Ssiter

by german car driver from Irvine, CA | February 3, 2014

My brother and I went shopping for a car for him.I've been driving high performance german cars for decades. He's on a budget and a big man. Early into the process we decided on the Sonata. Then we found the right combinations of factors for us: CPO, low miles, alloy wheels and stereo upgrade (those two are part of particular upgrade package). Frank Yu with Hardin had responded to us via email and we set an appointment with him to see the car we were interested in. He was nice from the start and worked with us to make the deal a reality. No pressure; we were educated buyers and he respected our parameters, some of which were more realistic than others! And, Francisco in the Finance department completed the deal. Thank you both for making this experience such a joy for my brother and me!

Great Value

by none from Simsbury, CT | January 27, 2014

Great looking car with a excellent power train warranty. Handles well and ride is smooth on highway and city roads. Seats could use more support for long drives. Best value for money in price range. Reliability could be rated higher, but this is first Hyundai purchased and only have a few thousand mile on car.

My experience

by Gators 1 from charlotte n.c. | January 7, 2014

William Caldwell was great!!!! No pressure , he was smooth and knows his stuff!!! Would definatly recommend William and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle....

My First Hyundai. Very Impressed

by LWilliams from Washington, DC | January 7, 2014

I decided to purchase my 2013 Hyundai Sonata SE Turbo, after I spent two years in a 2012 Altima Coupe. The Hyundai dealers gave me an awesome deal, so I couldn't resist. This is the most powerful car I've ever owned. And the power is smooth and effortless. The build quality is excellent. I actully put 3,000 miles on it in less than two weeks (Family vacation, Virginia to Alabama). I would recommend this car based on the styling alone. I looked at the 2014 Altima, 2014 Honda Accord, but the Sonata was the best looking.

very attractive car

by ordinary driver from Pfafftown, NC | November 30, 2013

We have only had the car since June. At this time it seems reliable, comfortable, attractive. We have enjoyed this leased Sonata enough that less than a month ago we bought an Elantra.

Asian Autobahn Auto

by The Driver Drove from | November 25, 2013

Hyundai has come a very long way! Looks like it has 2006-2007 3 series tail lights! Very nice car! It feels German! A little tight on space though, if you're tall, front seat only!! Everything is of pretty good quality, however tire wear is horrendous! Invest in better tires, and sun visor lights are manual though. They burn out quick, so shut them off! Don't listen to the 35MPG thing, it doesn't happen in NY. At most I got 28MPG. Should offer a 6 speed manual, and also it should have a sport mode on the transmission. Washer fluid and coolant are consumed, be on the look out! Much better than the competitors