2013 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

Worst vehicle I ever owned

by LGRock from Dearborn Michgan | September 15, 2014

Sonata's Boxy ride and poor resale value along with less that pleasant service staff (they even laugh at my request for rmedy of situation) made it worse car I ever owned ..WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN

Horrible Seat Comfort

by Unsatisfied Customer from Orlando Florida | August 9, 2014

I bought a 2014 Sonata, and the Drivers seat is so uncomfortable that its horrible to seat on. I rather remove it and use a milk crate to seat on, I called the dealer and they tell to buy a seat Cushing?? they where very fast to sell the car to me as the best thing in the world, but when you have a complaint they don't want to hear it or do anything about it, disgraceful actions. so now I have a new car that I hate to drive, thanks Hyundai!!!

2013 Sonata Excellent car !

by Tony from Wallingford Ct | June 6, 2014

Bought a 2013 Sonata and am well pleased. Great features including XM. Good sound system ! I find the car to be very stylish, gives an excellent ride and on the highway am getting about 36-34mpg...around town about 25-27. Lots of interior room and the seats are very comfortable.

First Hyundai, no regrets

by Turbo56 from Bowie MD | May 30, 2014

Got a fully loaded Limited 2.0 with premium package almost a year ago, first Hyundai. Looks great, drives great, the electronics (nav, infiniti stereo) all are great. Gas mileage a little sketchy. I drive 75-100 minutes each way 5 days a week in heavy traffic and get around 22-23mpg. On weekends, maybe 24mpg. Took 1 long trip and got 28-29 which is not bad. You can play with the Turbo all you want on the highway without hurting mileage but zipping around town too aggressively dampens the mileage quite a bit. I did not buy the car for high mpg and so I just enjoy it. No QC issues in the first 11 months but only time will tell if it is as good as a Toyota in the long haul. Features include: Automatic dual-zone climate control, heated front/rear power leather seats, rear heat/air vents, heated side mirrors, panoramic sunroof, bluetooth streaming, HD touch screen navigation, satellite radio, homelink, bluelink, 9 speaker Infinity stereo w/ powered sub-woofer, LED mirror mounted turn signals, fog lights, paddle shifters and 18 inch wheels, proximity key-less entry with push button (remote start thru Blue Link app on my phone or tablet) start, and automatic headlamps all work flawlessly. This is a GREAT car!

Love this car

by Goffer milage from Eugene Oregon | May 25, 2014

I have had my Hyundai sonata for a year (1,2000)+ miles and never in a fill-up to fill-up got less then 30 mpg and most of the time 32 mpg. I drive 35 miles a day to work one way so it gives me a good idea of how it will perform in the future so I can calculate my cost. Can't say enough good about this car Yahoo.

Couldn't keep it out of the shop

by Dede from Texas | May 3, 2014

I bought my first Hyundai in 2012 and settled on a 2012 Sonata 2.0 Turbo. The car drives and handles well, especially on wet roads but the seats are terribly uncomfortable and there was excessive road noise. During the 2 years I owned the car, I had to have the engine, the radio and the TPMS (twice) replaced. The service people almost never got it fixed right in one visit and even after they replaced the radio, the Bluetooth frequently lost the connection to my phone. I'd NEVER buy another Hyundai.

Rough Rider

by Al from Hampton, GA | April 16, 2014

We've owned our 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS for approx. 4 months now and we like it over all. The main complaint we have with it is the fact it rides a lot rougher than any of the Mitsubishi Galants we've owned in the past before we purchased this Sonata. The Sonata has a lot of road noise much like the Galants but it's a lot rougher riding. I've been searching for a way to soften the ride but I'm having a hard time finding any aftermarket springs and shock assemblies that are not high performance systems for lowing a vehicle.

Terrible gas mileage!!!

by Terrible gas mileage!!! from Orlando, FL | April 14, 2014

I just bought a 2011 and the gas mileage is not what is advertised. My car gets 13 mpg in city and 20 mpg highway. Trying to return car or go to arbitration.

Gas milso

by Pierre from Chicago il | April 10, 2014

That is lie about gas miles i only get in city 19 thats crazy for 4celender car i wouldnt buy it if i knew that

Crestmont Hyundai is AMAZING!

by Medina Dave from Medina, Ohio | April 6, 2014

Not only is the car incredible, but Gary and Jim at Crestmont Hyundai are amazing at what they do! I've purchased two cars in the past two months and got them both from Crestmont Hyundai. I woudn't go anywhere else! My 2013 Hyundai Sonota Turbo is a dream and so are the folks at this dealership!