2014 Hyundai Sonata

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

New Car Blues

by Dreamer from Laurel, MD | May 5, 2016

I purchased a new 2014 Sonata 2.4 Limited edition in May of 2014. I was attracted to the exterior design and interior layout of the car for the price that I paid. I have been disappointed with the following: I have had to have my AC flushed and repaired twice (this fee was not included in the warranty), I had to be towed once (an issue with a component of the fuel line) and the exterior molding around the windows is peeling. These are issues that I would not expect with a new car with less than 28K miles on it.

Turbo is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

by Sneaky Turbo from Dayton, OH | January 25, 2016

2.0T Limited w/ Technology Package & Panorama Roof Bought this car in June 2014 and loved nearly every minute of it. The turbo is deceptively quick and you get used to the torque steer. The power you grow to love in the summer will also come back to bite you in the winter. Love the cooled/heated seats, selectable steering resistance (just keep in sport, perfectly weighted.) Enormous trunk for such a swoopy design. The biggest downside is depreciation, but I guess if you are in it for the long haul, you'll be fine.

Our first Hyundai

by Needanewcar from Lakeland | November 30, 2015

Nice, smooth ride and pretty good gas mileage. The interior is pleasingly designed and dashboard controls are at a convenient location for both driver and passenger. Lots of trunk room....more than you would expect. Ours is 4 cylinder but feels like a V6

THE Best Used Value Going!

by lew from Gulf Coast | June 17, 2015

You can reinstate the full factory warrantee on a used Hyundai making them the best value for a used car purchase. Our 2014 Sonata we purchased in Nederland, TX had almost 36k miles. Any other brand would've been out of warrantee but ours goes to 60k bumpers & all -- 100k on the powertrain! It'll run you half a grand if the car isn't Dealer-Certified but used Hyundais are already priced lower than the Euro/Nippon competition and this thing DRIVES like a sporty luxury car. Best purchase we've made this century!

Good car for the money

by Sonata Turbo from Chicago | February 13, 2015

Bought the a Sonata 2.0 Limited Turbo and have driven it 8,000 miles as of this review. Overall a very good car and would buy another. Pluses are: Very good acceleration with the Turbo, quiet and comfortable ride. The remote start via a smart phone and BluLink is a great feature. City driving is very much the 21mpg Highway, I get about 32. Rear heated seats are a good feature. Minuses: On very cold mornings (under 15 degrees overnight), many times the car does not recognize the key fob so I need to use the key. Passenger seat heated seat turns off too soon, thus not warm enough and won't turn back on for a while.

Great car for the price

by Gls ride from Utah | January 11, 2015

We pick this car up the end of September and right out of the gate we were getting 25 plus MPG mostly city driving. We have been very impress with this car, the 6 speed auto is very nice and smooth shifting when going up hill it just cruse up with out revving real high. We took the Sonata to California for Christmas and doing 80 MPH were getting like 34 MPG. Hyundai has done it right with this one and I would buy another in a heart beat.

had a TAHOE..

by Dani from Downers Grove, IL | December 31, 2014

drove the sonata thinking NO WAY...but LOVE it and would never change back. We went to PUGI in Downers Grove..salesman was new but did GREAT and Glenn Potter in Service...FANTASTIC!!!

nice surprise

by princess from north Carolina | October 21, 2014

Pleasantly surprised when the rental associate bought it out. I was thinking, a Hyundai? Sarcastically thinking, this is gonna be fun. Surprisingly it really is an awesome car. It's a perfect fit for myself. I'm used to driving a big (titan) vehicle but this car has changed my mind. I'm thankful for the experience and may try to make this car a part of my future plans. Thanks again

Happy Customer

by Armando from Baytown | October 7, 2014

I went to Ron Carter Hyundai in clear lake for the second time. I baught a Sonata in 2014 with few options. A year later the car is still looking good and driving welll, but I wanted more options and upgrades. So I contacted my salesman Mueen (Moe) Shurafa. He told me they still had a few on the lot. Went down and test drove one and it had all the upgrades I was looking for. The car was very nice. I took the car home that night. Once again everything went very smooth. I Was very pleased. Thanks for all your help Moe.

2014 Hyundai Sonata-AMAZING

by Renee & Michael from Ron Carter Hyundai; Clear Lake, TX | September 21, 2014

We walked in told the Sales Manager what we were looking for...price, size, body style, and features; and they put us in a new 2014 Hyundai Sonata...We couldn't be happier. Ron Carter Hyundai in Clear Lake has OVER THE TOP Customer Service...which for us was an even bigger selling point of the car. Love our new Sonata, and we will definitely be going back to see Ron Carter for our next vehicle purchase.