See Also: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car

by Duke from Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas | August 16, 2014

This is the third Hyundai Sonata I've bought and each one just keeps getting better and better. This has plenty enough good features on it-more actually than we need. But we are completely pleased with this vehicle in all aspects. I would recommend these cars to anyone.

Hyundai Purchase

by Ed K from Houston,TX | August 12, 2014

My Hyundai purchase has been a pleasurable experience so far. I continue to be impressed with my Sonatas performance and level of quality for the money I paid.

Awesome Car!!

by Happy in Edgewater from Annapolis, MD | July 31, 2014

I had a great experience from the greeting with my sales person Nicole Mulcare who assisted me in the sale and also went on two test drives with me. Then Drew Litherland, wrote us the deal, he was very pleasant. Then Donna Tolley (smiley) was very helpful in the financing. She explained all the different plans. Overall experience at Hyundai Annapolis is A+++++

Ron Carter Clear Lake is the best!

by Jessrod101 from Houston, Texas | June 24, 2014

I just got a 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited and I love it! I was helped by Moe and he took his time to get me what I wanted for a great price. This is the second vehicle I have gotten here and they always have great service.

Hyundai Sonata and Elantra

by Hyundai, second time owner from Oklahoma City | June 24, 2014

I first owned the Hyundai Elantra, which was a fun to drive zippy car. I traded up to the Sonata, which has more of a luxury ride. The ride is smooth and it has the look of a luxury car without the high price tag. I would recommend this car to anyone along with the Elantra. they are good cars. I like leather seats, which I had in my Elantra and the Sonata I bought has leather sides. I wish I would of went with the leather. Other then that, all is good. Check them out, there are a lot of them on the road and besides they are not getting all the recalls like other makes are starting to get.

toyota

by foxy from Nevada | June 17, 2014

I have been a Toyota driver since 1979. This is the first time I became a hyundai driver and I do like it and It rides so nice! It's very fast and the mileage is great! I like it!