2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

likes value

by likes fun from New York | June 24, 2015

The cars appearance is great. However, the front bumper is All Plastic. The chrome by the side doors is plastic, not metal, and is constantly dirty. The metal appearing door handles, on the Limited edition, are plastic and require daily wiping to appear shiny. The super paint it is supposed to have to protect the finish isn't working. Gets dirty too easily. Greatest objection, would not have purchased if I knew, is that the stated MPG has not been accurate - it appears it uses considerable more gas then the stated MPG.

best car ever

by nascar grammaw from Burleson Texas | June 17, 2015

this is my third Sonata and I love it its leather sunroof all the bells and whistles beautiful well made car

am loving my car

by jamesbonnd12 from | May 15, 2015

The new Sonata is really nice and has a luxurious feel to it.The seat in the sport model is very comfortable and supportive. My favorite feature on the sonata is the Navigation and Blind spot detection. The navigation is very rich and fun of details when you need a road guidance for your trip.Finally,i will recommend this car to my friends and family because I think its a huge value for your money.

Best new car yet

by becky from Huntersville, NC | May 12, 2015

I replaced my 2007 Sonata with a new 2015 Sonata and just LOVE my new car!! I would certainly recommend this car to friends and family members.

If it calls your name...

by wildcat78 from Elizabeth, NJ | May 7, 2015

Recently I bought the 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE and I am actually very impressed by the looks, comfort, performance, efficiency and safety for the value this car has to offer. Coming from a background where everyone's influences is bias solely on Toyotas and Hondas, I was able to turn the tide against their curtailed trend by following my intuition. Ha! But I'm not writing about myself going against all odds, I really want to let you know that this car measures up the ante. Bar NONE.

Reliable n spacious

by Commuting car from California | May 1, 2015

Loving my new car great in gas very spacious definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a gas saver

Sonata

by WMassguy17 from West Springfield, MA | April 15, 2015

I have been leasing my 2015 Hyundai Sonata now for 6 months. I absolutely love it! It is fuel efficient, reliable and fun to drive! I love what Hyundai did with the redesign in regards to the interior and exterior. The interior has superior quality materials. I recommend the Sonata to anyone who is looking for - value, reliability or an all around near perfect vehicle.

hyundai lover

by mr, naples from naples fl, | April 10, 2015

I am leasing a 2015 sonota limited, this car has all the bells and whistles you could ask for, love the scenic foof, great value for the money,this is my fourth sonota, avis they made a convertible model,

a great car

by mommom from keyport n.j. | April 10, 2015

i was so happy to have jim sheridan as my saleman he made what i thought would be scary but from the first moment i was very impressed he helped me get the car i was looking for then took me for a test drive and made my paper work go so easyand before i knew it i was driving my new car home thank you jim sheridan and freehold hyundai i really had a great day

Best "bang for the buck"

by Zot from GA | April 8, 2015

The 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited is a great car. I have had Sonatas for the past 6 years. The '15 is an upgrade from what was already a very good automobile. Styling, economy and reliability are outstanding. The ride and interior noise could use some improvement but overall the Sonata is the best value on the road for the money.