2015 Hyundai Sonata

2015 Hyundai Sonata

Available in 5 styles:  2015 Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Easy to drive, cheap to own!

by Mack daddy from Tampa Bay Area | September 16, 2014

Excellent all around road visibility. Excellent sound insulation, very quiet, rides like a big car, much better than the 2013 Chevy Equiox I sold to buy it The lease amount was much less than the depreciation on either of my other automobiles and I don't have to worry about maintenance or reliability. At the end of the lease I can get another new car with whatever new technology is available at the time. It is very comfortable, power seat, blue tooth technology and all the goodies. The 4 cyclinder engine coupled with the 6 speed automatic transmission gives me all the power I need. At 70 years old, I no longer have to burn rubber at every stop light or try to impress my friends. Not to mention that it does really average aroung 28 miles per gallon. There are three transmission modes I can drive in. Normal, Sport or Economic. I choose Eco. If were were in hilly or mountain terrain, I would probably choose Sport mode. The radio AM/FM/XM is decent and the interior leg room, head room and butt room is also good. There is surpriningly enough room in the back seat for two adults to be seated comfortably. I check out the Hond Fit, Honda Civic, Toyota Cambry and the Madzda 3 befor deciding on the Hyundai Sonata and I feel that I made the best choice.

Hyundai Sonata 2015 - great value and great style

by Marquesa33 from Green Valley, AZ | September 13, 2014

We love our new Hyundai. The interior is more like a luxury car with a much higher price tag. It's beautiful, handles nicely, has great pickup and we are getting about 31 miles to the gallon on the highway. I drive alot, so I love having the built in Bluetooth and Sirrius as well. The leather interior and styling is a treat. I also love the overall look, and I am very pleased with the performance and economy. Having three steering tension options is great, too.

Love my sonatas

by Sonata specialist from Clinton ma. | September 12, 2014

This is my third sonata. I would not continue to purchase if I was not completely satisfied. Love thie rear camera and the sides which help with blind spots. Gas mileage is also better than I expected. All in all I am happy happy happy with my choice of cars.

superb

by pauli from boca raton | September 4, 2014

We like everything this car has to offer with one exception: My 2012 Sonata had a feature showing distance to next fill up.Our 2015 Sonata gives a " range " which has no relation to the actual mileage. Paul

Wonderful Sonata.

by Southfloridian from Miami,Fl. | September 3, 2014

I traded a 2012 Sonata GLS for a red 2015 Sonata Limited.This car drives and feels like a more expensive car.I love the rear view camera and also there is an alarm that alert you is a car approaching from the sides.The interior is very attractive with nice leather seats.Power seats in driver and front passenger seat.I like the outside style is more mature and European looking .Engine is very responsive and quick.Road noise much better than my 2012 Sonata.The only thing I do not care in this car is the rear fascia.The rear lights should be more attractive. I'm very happy with the 2015 Sonata Limited and I recommend it to a friend.

Great car

by Duke from Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas | August 16, 2014

This is the third Hyundai Sonata I've bought and each one just keeps getting better and better. This has plenty enough good features on it-more actually than we need. But we are completely pleased with this vehicle in all aspects. I would recommend these cars to anyone.

Hyundai Purchase

by Ed K from Houston,TX | August 12, 2014

My Hyundai purchase has been a pleasurable experience so far. I continue to be impressed with my Sonatas performance and level of quality for the money I paid.

Awesome Car!!

by Happy in Edgewater from Annapolis, MD | July 31, 2014

I had a great experience from the greeting with my sales person Nicole Mulcare who assisted me in the sale and also went on two test drives with me. Then Drew Litherland, wrote us the deal, he was very pleasant. Then Donna Tolley (smiley) was very helpful in the financing. She explained all the different plans. Overall experience at Hyundai Annapolis is A+++++

Ron Carter Clear Lake is the best!

by Jessrod101 from Houston, Texas | June 24, 2014

I just got a 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited and I love it! I was helped by Moe and he took his time to get me what I wanted for a great price. This is the second vehicle I have gotten here and they always have great service.

Hyundai Sonata and Elantra

by Hyundai, second time owner from Oklahoma City | June 24, 2014

I first owned the Hyundai Elantra, which was a fun to drive zippy car. I traded up to the Sonata, which has more of a luxury ride. The ride is smooth and it has the look of a luxury car without the high price tag. I would recommend this car to anyone along with the Elantra. they are good cars. I like leather seats, which I had in my Elantra and the Sonata I bought has leather sides. I wish I would of went with the leather. Other then that, all is good. Check them out, there are a lot of them on the road and besides they are not getting all the recalls like other makes are starting to get.