2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 SONATA

by Car Reviewer from United States | December 4, 2014

Well I've not had good luck with Sonata's.. I rented a 2014 Sonata and the A/C went out and blew ice through the vents and it was 90 Degrees outside. Now having this new 2015 Sonata I was impressed in some areas and disappointed in other areas, the base engine is slow and not smooth, And the fuel economy is not what I would expect from a 4 Cylinder engine. Now what I do like is the styling and the interior that's where it really excels!

Great car ......

by Scruffles from Riverside | December 2, 2014

I saw these little beauties roaming around town and it got my attention. I had to have one. It's a GREAT car, great mileage, comfortable, drives smooth and clean. I just love it ....

love my new..!!!!!!!!!!

by estela01 from Houston, TX | November 26, 2014

I have a very reliable car , my car has a camera in the back and tells when i am getting close to something , it also tells me when i am changing lanes if there is a car to close. the best thing is that i just have to push a button to start my car.!

Love the Hyundai Sonata

by mamma of five from Louisville, KY | November 24, 2014

This is my third Hyundai. My last Sonata was a 2007 and never gave me a moments trouble. Because I trade every few years I thought now would be a good time to trade up to a 2014, but once I saw and drove the 2015 there was no further thought or discussion. Now it was a matter of agreeing on the price. I could not be happier with the deal I got on my 2015 Sonata. Love the car, it has all the features plus more than i needed to be happy. It is very sporty and runs so beautifully. Can you tell I am thrilled with my purchase? What a great experience.

EXCELLET

by LET from HOUSTON | November 22, 2014

I LOVE THIS CAR BETTER THAN THE 2014. MORE SPACE IN THE BACK SEATS. THE SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THEN THE 2014. THE TRUNK HAS MORE SPACE. LOVE THIS CAR

Most Reliable car i ever owned.

by Jerry from Pa. | November 3, 2014

This is the Third Hyundai i owned, never had a problem with any of them, put a 100000 miles on every one, they all ran like a clock.

WOW what a deal!

by Sonata fan from Madison Heights Mi. | October 24, 2014

We are in the position to downgrade our car payments. We had a VW CC, it was a nice car but our payment was mid 300's and the car was high to insure. We shopped and BAM! we found a 2015 Sonata Sport for less insurance costs and also reduced our payment almost $100 a month. The Sonata is a great value for the money. The cars looks are very sleek and modern, the car rides fantastic and the ergonomics are perfectly placed. The Sonata;s appearance appears to be a very high-line car is you did not know it was a Hyundai. We purchased from Suburban Hyundai in Troy, MI. The entire staff we have dealt with was professional entertaining, and we had an overall fantastic experience. Our sales rep Joe B was easy to work with, flexible and had a sterling personality. I would highly recommend not just the Sonata but Suburban Hyundai.

this is buy far the best car I ever owned

by STRETCH from New Bern N.C. | October 12, 2014

One beautifully car. I do not care for the store age compartment under the console. I like the one that is in the 2011 Sonata better ,Easer to sort items and get to.

Another Sonata In My Garage

by jayoh!bee from Western New York | October 7, 2014

My second. Turned-in a 2012 leased Sport for a 2015 Limited (without the $5000 tech package). Still, it has more features for the price than any other mid-size sedan I've looked at. And it's very quiet and as smooth riding as most full-sized luxury models. Improvements needed. Yes. Though it's certainly not meant to be a sports sedan, it does need more power at the low end. Hyundai claims they have adjusted the torque for this, but I don't feel it. I'm not advocating they go to a 6-cylinder, but the 2.4L is a bit sluggish. Since I'm getting real-world 37-40 mph on the NY Thruway and 32-35 on country roads, I am not complaining too much. The cabin seems -- and is -- bigger. Headroom, though improved, is still a bit tight, especially in the rear. Can't that be said for all mid-size entries? I think most cars in this category are so similar that you really can't go too wrong with any of them. What we need is a new design, a new approach, a new car! Until that happens, I have put thousands of dollars of my hard-earned money on my second Sonata. It promises to be another fine Hyundai product.

dream car

by MM from columbus GA | September 28, 2014

totally Beautiful car- inside and out! It drives like a dream- Love all the safety features- I am very impressed with it!