2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

Reliable n spacious

by Commuting car from California | May 1, 2015

Loving my new car great in gas very spacious definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a gas saver

Sonata

by WMassguy17 from West Springfield, MA | April 15, 2015

I have been leasing my 2015 Hyundai Sonata now for 6 months. I absolutely love it! It is fuel efficient, reliable and fun to drive! I love what Hyundai did with the redesign in regards to the interior and exterior. The interior has superior quality materials. I recommend the Sonata to anyone who is looking for - value, reliability or an all around near perfect vehicle.

hyundai lover

by mr, naples from naples fl, | April 10, 2015

I am leasing a 2015 sonota limited, this car has all the bells and whistles you could ask for, love the scenic foof, great value for the money,this is my fourth sonota, avis they made a convertible model,

a great car

by mommom from keyport n.j. | April 10, 2015

i was so happy to have jim sheridan as my saleman he made what i thought would be scary but from the first moment i was very impressed he helped me get the car i was looking for then took me for a test drive and made my paper work go so easyand before i knew it i was driving my new car home thank you jim sheridan and freehold hyundai i really had a great day

Best "bang for the buck"

by Zot from GA | April 8, 2015

The 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited is a great car. I have had Sonatas for the past 6 years. The '15 is an upgrade from what was already a very good automobile. Styling, economy and reliability are outstanding. The ride and interior noise could use some improvement but overall the Sonata is the best value on the road for the money.

Sonata

by JW @ Sonata from Orlando | April 7, 2015

I have had the car for two weeks but so far very impressed. It has a smooth ride, slick look, and many of the comforts and safety features you might find in a higher end model. So far so good.

Sonata SE

by Florida Hesh from Davie, FL | April 3, 2015

Chose a basic SE with back up camera. This is our second Sonata, 1st was a 2007 basic model. This one is much fancier. Very roomy and has an outstanding ride. Again checked Consumers Report magazine and looked at a Kia Optima. Luckily I took my wife who noticed the passenger seat is low and has no adjustments. Looked at Sonata the same day, it does have an adjustable seat for the passenger. Shop around first on internet, be prepared for what you want. One dealer got me in with promise he had the color I wanted but didn't. Wanted me to buy and the he would get it. Went elsewhere. Be ready to walk away.

Just A Review

by Tester from Pinellas Park FL | March 10, 2015

What's not to like! Last Sonata we had was a 2009, this handles much better has close to the same pick up as that V-6 but better gas mileage. We had a 2014 Tucson Limited that neither of us liked very well and we really refer a car over an SUV. We put low mileage on cars and 90% is in 45 MPH zones and we get 26 MPG. I took it from Clearwater FL to Orlando FL simple to see what it would do on mileage, 41 which was 11 better than the 2009 Sonata, needless to say I was impressed. For the most part the car is comfortable and rides very quiet I only wish the drivers seat were slightly softer. The dash layout is well thought out, everything you'd need or want is there but check it out at home and not on the road. One little problem, on the left side of the steering wheel there are six buttons, top three are easy to see the bottom three are not. Those three are the trunk release, gas door and ESC ( Electronic Stability Control) off button. These buttons are hard to see with the steering wheel in the way and are set in and down making that area rather dark even in bright sunlight. I won't call this car perfect, no such thing, but it's close! After testing just about every car in this class, mostly more expensive we decided on this and very are very happy we did,

Better Than Ever!

by The Hyundai Man from Long Island, NY | February 21, 2015

I just love my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited! I like the safety, the comfort, the performance, and it's looks and features! The screen on the dashboard is very large, which means larger backup camera, navigation screen, and touch screen radio. At first I found it odd that there was both heated and air conditioned seat, but I got used to it. The trunk is very large. Definitely a great car!

2015 Sonata Sport 2.0T

by Speedo from Akron, Ohio | February 21, 2015

Bought the new Sonata one month ago after turning in my 2013 Sonata SE 2.4. Test drove the new 2015 turbo and really enjoyed the test drive. The steering has been improved, suspension has been improved and enjoy the increase in power from the turbo. Averaging 24.5 mpg around town. This car is very comfortable, great acceleration, and much improved steering over the 2013 model.