2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car

by Cold in Indy from Indianapolis, In | January 9, 2015

I got my 2015 Hyundai on New Years Eve 2014 and I love it. Love all the features heated steering wheel which has come in handy I during our polar vortex weather in jan. It also has heated & cooled seats, adaptive cruise control, love the blind spot and lane departure. This car is loaded!! There seems to be more leg room than the 2012 Sonata which I traded in for th e 2015 The ride is smooth and the road noise is hardly noticeable. Sound system is great and I can also play Pandora ...and use Bluetooth for my music or listen to sirus XM radio. The panoramic roof let's light into the car when need some sun. I am very happy with my choice and would highly recommend this vehicle as a serious contender to other sedans.

2015 Limited

by Ray from VA | January 7, 2015

I purchased my 2015 Limited Sonata the first of NOV 2014, trading in a 2007 Camry. This car is terrific. I like the styling and all of the luxury features, the car is extremely nice to drive and the MPG is spot on. I have had folks ask if it is a Genesis!! If I had any complaints it would be the power, I had a V6. However, since I am traveling in this car a lot for business matters, I do like the gas mileage, so the trade-off is worth it. I would recommend this car to everyone !

Still in love...

by First New Car from Clear Lake, TX | January 1, 2015

I've only owned my car for a week and have put 600 miles on it this far. Most of my driving has been city, with maybe a total of 20 miles on the highway. I'm currently averaging 29mpg--not bad considering the traffic near Houston. I love the different drive modes--I use Sport when I really want some fun acceleration! I bought the 15 Limited with the Ultimate Package so the interior is fabulous! The Snart Cruise Control is amazing! It really does bring you to a complete stop then will start you back up! The blind spot detection is also a nice added feature. The upgraded sound system plays all types of music well and the speakers are well integrated into the car. There are just so many perks to my car that I can't possibly go into all, but overall I'm still completely in love with my car. I will update later in the year after my cross country road trip this summer :)

Bad Mileage

by Hawk from New York, NY | December 28, 2014

Car is rate EPA City 24 mpg. Car is getting 10 mpg City. There is nothing else to review as this EPA is of major importance. This 10 mpg is both the computer readout and my calculated mpg.

Love my new Sonata

by Sonata Lover from Friendswood, TX | December 21, 2014

I have owed in total 3 sonatas. Each one better than the other. My most recent one is a 2015 sport model, and i absolutely love it. The tech package is what i was really looking forward to the navigation and touch screen is easy to use and nderstand. I look forward to driving this car for yrs

2015 SONATA

by Car Reviewer from United States | December 4, 2014

Well I've not had good luck with Sonata's.. I rented a 2014 Sonata and the A/C went out and blew ice through the vents and it was 90 Degrees outside. Now having this new 2015 Sonata I was impressed in some areas and disappointed in other areas, the base engine is slow and not smooth, And the fuel economy is not what I would expect from a 4 Cylinder engine. Now what I do like is the styling and the interior that's where it really excels!

Great car ......

by Scruffles from Riverside | December 2, 2014

I saw these little beauties roaming around town and it got my attention. I had to have one. It's a GREAT car, great mileage, comfortable, drives smooth and clean. I just love it ....

love my new..!!!!!!!!!!

by estela01 from Houston, TX | November 26, 2014

I have a very reliable car , my car has a camera in the back and tells when i am getting close to something , it also tells me when i am changing lanes if there is a car to close. the best thing is that i just have to push a button to start my car.!

Love the Hyundai Sonata

by mamma of five from Louisville, KY | November 24, 2014

This is my third Hyundai. My last Sonata was a 2007 and never gave me a moments trouble. Because I trade every few years I thought now would be a good time to trade up to a 2014, but once I saw and drove the 2015 there was no further thought or discussion. Now it was a matter of agreeing on the price. I could not be happier with the deal I got on my 2015 Sonata. Love the car, it has all the features plus more than i needed to be happy. It is very sporty and runs so beautifully. Can you tell I am thrilled with my purchase? What a great experience.

EXCELLET

by LET from HOUSTON | November 22, 2014

I LOVE THIS CAR BETTER THAN THE 2014. MORE SPACE IN THE BACK SEATS. THE SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THEN THE 2014. THE TRUNK HAS MORE SPACE. LOVE THIS CAR