2015 Hyundai Sonata

Starting MSRP

Overall

Just A Review

by Tester from Pinellas Park FL | March 10, 2015

What's not to like! Last Sonata we had was a 2009, this handles much better has close to the same pick up as that V-6 but better gas mileage. We had a 2014 Tucson Limited that neither of us liked very well and we really refer a car over an SUV. We put low mileage on cars and 90% is in 45 MPH zones and we get 26 MPG. I took it from Clearwater FL to Orlando FL simple to see what it would do on mileage, 41 which was 11 better than the 2009 Sonata, needless to say I was impressed. For the most part the car is comfortable and rides very quiet I only wish the drivers seat were slightly softer. The dash layout is well thought out, everything you'd need or want is there but check it out at home and not on the road. One little problem, on the left side of the steering wheel there are six buttons, top three are easy to see the bottom three are not. Those three are the trunk release, gas door and ESC ( Electronic Stability Control) off button. These buttons are hard to see with the steering wheel in the way and are set in and down making that area rather dark even in bright sunlight. I won't call this car perfect, no such thing, but it's close! After testing just about every car in this class, mostly more expensive we decided on this and very are very happy we did,

Better Than Ever!

by The Hyundai Man from Long Island, NY | February 21, 2015

I just love my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited! I like the safety, the comfort, the performance, and it's looks and features! The screen on the dashboard is very large, which means larger backup camera, navigation screen, and touch screen radio. At first I found it odd that there was both heated and air conditioned seat, but I got used to it. The trunk is very large. Definitely a great car!

2015 Sonata Sport 2.0T

by Speedo from Akron, Ohio | February 21, 2015

Bought the new Sonata one month ago after turning in my 2013 Sonata SE 2.4. Test drove the new 2015 turbo and really enjoyed the test drive. The steering has been improved, suspension has been improved and enjoy the increase in power from the turbo. Averaging 24.5 mpg around town. This car is very comfortable, great acceleration, and much improved steering over the 2013 model.

Great Car.

by Big E 1977 from chattanooga, tn | February 14, 2015

We bought the Sport model Sonata 2015. Love it. More room, quiet ride, plenty of extras . Gas mileage is good. We have almost 10,000 miles on it now. We bought it in Aug, 2014. We got the 10/100,000 bumper to bumper on it cause we plan to keep this one for a long time.. What else can I say about this car. Only thing else to say is if you don't own one and looking for a new car, this is it.

1.6T Eco - efficient with a fun side

by SB from Midwest | February 13, 2015

The 2015 1.6T Eco is the second Sonata I have owned with the prior one a fun 6 speed MT. I bought the Eco to be efficient and it has been at 38-42 mpg on my daily mainly highway drives this winter. It's fun side comes out when you press the sport mode, which kicks up the 7 speed "robo" manual transmission rpms. The up and downshifts are fast and smooth in my opinion and give the feel of a manual without poking a clutch pedal. I opted for the technology package which make the interior comfort and safety features even better. I like the leather seating, touch points, seat heat and auto climate controls. I was skeptical about the blind spot warning system but its pretty accurate and helpful. The body styling is less flamboyant than the prior Sonatas but I find it more handsome and mature now. I based good reliability on my good experience to date with Sonatas. If I wasn't in this I would be looking at a 6 speed MT Accord or Mazda 6.

Great car for the money

by Nana from Houston, TX | February 11, 2015

We have owned 5 same brand imported luxury car , everything from a sport model to a sedan (we still own the sedan as a second car).. It was time to consider a new car and the most important feature was COMFORT! We were on the verge of signing papers for a new same brand car when our son-in-law suggested that we look at a Hyundai since they had just returned from vacation and their rental car was a Hyundai, they thought it might serve our needs and save this retired couple money, I had no idea what a Hyundai was, but after meeting Mr. Jackson at the dealership, test driving the car we were sold based on comfort, warranty offered, and price we are happy owners of a red Sonata Limited

2015 Sonata is a surprise

by Yomps from Fort Worth, TX | February 9, 2015

Smooth, quiet and ridiculous gas mileage for a car this size - getting 38-40 mpg on the highway and 31 overall. With the warranty it's by far the best new car value on the market today.

Great car

by Cold in Indy from Indianapolis, In | January 9, 2015

I got my 2015 Hyundai on New Years Eve 2014 and I love it. Love all the features heated steering wheel which has come in handy I during our polar vortex weather in jan. It also has heated & cooled seats, adaptive cruise control, love the blind spot and lane departure. This car is loaded!! There seems to be more leg room than the 2012 Sonata which I traded in for th e 2015 The ride is smooth and the road noise is hardly noticeable. Sound system is great and I can also play Pandora ...and use Bluetooth for my music or listen to sirus XM radio. The panoramic roof let's light into the car when need some sun. I am very happy with my choice and would highly recommend this vehicle as a serious contender to other sedans.

2015 Limited

by Ray from VA | January 7, 2015

I purchased my 2015 Limited Sonata the first of NOV 2014, trading in a 2007 Camry. This car is terrific. I like the styling and all of the luxury features, the car is extremely nice to drive and the MPG is spot on. I have had folks ask if it is a Genesis!! If I had any complaints it would be the power, I had a V6. However, since I am traveling in this car a lot for business matters, I do like the gas mileage, so the trade-off is worth it. I would recommend this car to everyone !

Still in love...

by First New Car from Clear Lake, TX | January 1, 2015

I've only owned my car for a week and have put 600 miles on it this far. Most of my driving has been city, with maybe a total of 20 miles on the highway. I'm currently averaging 29mpg--not bad considering the traffic near Houston. I love the different drive modes--I use Sport when I really want some fun acceleration! I bought the 15 Limited with the Ultimate Package so the interior is fabulous! The Snart Cruise Control is amazing! It really does bring you to a complete stop then will start you back up! The blind spot detection is also a nice added feature. The upgraded sound system plays all types of music well and the speakers are well integrated into the car. There are just so many perks to my car that I can't possibly go into all, but overall I'm still completely in love with my car. I will update later in the year after my cross country road trip this summer :)