1998 Hyundai Tiburon

22 city / 31 hwy

Overall

1st brand new car I owned

by Pine Cowgirl from Pine, AZ | July 22, 2009

I bought a Tiburon brand new when i was 35 years old. I had never owned a brand new car and I have never regretted my choice. I have now had my tiburon 7 years and it's still running just like the first day i bought it. Only issue I had was clutch when car was 5 1/2 years old but other than that, all you have to do is regularly scheduled maintenance and replace tires when necessary. This car is awesome and a total blast!

Great First Car

by Car Freak from SD | August 24, 2008

This car was my first car. I really like it. Very fun. The performance and handling is great. The one thing that disappointed me was the gas mileage. Driving conservatively I got 27 mpg. I would recommend this car to anybody though. I also love the exterior styling. It's so far ahead of its time. When people ask me how old it is they can't believe it's 10 years old.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Tiburon