2004 Hyundai Tiburon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

One big problem with 4 wheels

by boyroney from Ann Arbor, MI | October 31, 2013

A good looking car with a slew of electrical problems that shouldn't happen. Despite having all of the problems fixed with the warranty, it is a nuisance to always run the car to the dealer. Once the warranty ran out, I sold that thing and never looked back at that junk heap. Avoid this car and look at any other car maker.

Most reliable car ive owned

by Love this tib from | April 27, 2013

Fun to drive, looks great, low cost to own what more could anyone ask for? Very nice nice and out love the engine

Love the Ride

by Tibby Racer from Honolulu, HI | May 10, 2011

I've had my Tib for nearly 2 years now and I just love it. I I've surprised more than my fair share of people when I race against them (Purely sanctioned, no street racing illegally) and I've only had to do the basics to keep it up and running strong. Yes the GT's 6 speed can be shaky every now and then, but it's just a matter of getting around it. Totally love this car!

dependable and reliable

by bikerdude from North Carolina | November 3, 2010

As a senior citizen I bought this car to comute to work to save on gas. I was surprised as to the comfort and quality of this car for the money.

Excellent deal

by sephlar from Seattle | April 20, 2010

I owned this car for close to three years now and could not be happier. My next car will be a Hyundai for sure as the company continues to improve in quality, performance, and safety while aggressively pricing their products to compete. This car was no different. With only routine maintenance (oil changes, fluid checks, tires, etc) the car runs flawless. I have the V6 with the 6 speed manual and I stay involved in a local group of other Hyundai owners (predominately Tiburon owners) and we can bounce ideas and deals off one another as well as upgrades and the like. The car is a looker and most casual observers are very surprised when they hear it's a Hyundai because of how it looks, sounds, and takes off from a dead stop. It corners better than many cars it's size and price range. Don't expect to compete with a Mustang GT or a car twice it's value... but I've taken on nearly every 4 banger Honda, Mit Eclipse and non-GT Mustang and surprised every one of them. My next car will be this car's upgrade, the Genesis Coupe.

LOVED IT!

by In love with Tiburons from SD | October 11, 2009

I would recommend this vehicle to anybody. Very reliable and good car for the money. It's comfortable for 2 people but don't try shoving a human being in the back seat! Even a small person's head collides with the rear windshield. But for me it wasn't a problem because I primarily didn't have passengers. Decent gas mileage considering how much get up and go the car has. This car was my second car and the second Tiburon I owned. I love these cars and will probably buy another one. I especially love how the 3rd generation Tiburon is designed inside and out. Both the interior and exterior look extremely modern.

Love it.

by Sports Car Enthusiast from | May 12, 2009

I really liked how the vehicle drove. it was very smooth on the road. The pricing to me is just fine.

The most bang for your buck!

by Quality Expert from Portland, Oregon | January 14, 2009

I just got my Tiburon and I've fallen in love with it. Not only does it look and drive great but I feel proud driving it. I definitely recommend this car because It gets great gas mileage, its comfortable, stylish and perfect for young men or women.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Tiburon