2005 Hyundai Tiburon

Available in 3 styles:  2005 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

2nd One & I'm in love

by Tiburon is my Car! from Peoria, IL | October 7, 2013

Drives like a sports car so if that's what you want this would be the kind. A lot of get up & go! Sleek, sporty, & very cool to drive.

Speed Racer

by Car Racer from Bolton, On | April 17, 2013

Love this car! i have used it in some car racing events. Great handling and brakes. If you are a race car driver i would recommend it to you. OK on the road. Looks great!

Don't Waste Your Money

by AllCarReveiws from | August 26, 2012

The 2005 Hyudai Tiburon was not one of our best drives. This ride was very bumpy not comfortable at all. We tested the Tiburon for many Performance aspects and it sadly didn't perform like we had hoped. The Interior is cheaply made and it shows. These can be found for less then $3,000 now (and for good reason) and for that little money it not all bad. Now we get to the major problem. Reliability we had a testing limit of a single week in this time it manged to break down twice. The second time was terminal with a lost cylinder.

Great Sports Car Value!

by Cajun from Tallahassee, FL | July 30, 2012

Bought the SE V6 used with 60K miles on it and have put 3K on it. The car drives, handles and feels like new. Put a timing belt on at 60K per Hyundai recommendation and new water pump at same time. That's all....car is awesome for the money; it's a shame that Hyundai doesn't make it anymore. They should bring it back with a little stronger V6 but that's all. Quality throughout and a very reliable commuter. Would buy another new if they were still available. Get one while you can.

I love this car

by Bigstrick62 from Slidell, La | January 30, 2012

I had a 2003 tiburon and it had some problems with the AC electronics, but unlike that car this one has a amazing AC and the looks are second to none. The interior is a bit dull, but the performace is very nice especially since the performace parts are pretty impressive. I have a supercharger among other things. All and all I absolutely love my car.

cars is tight

by tibby101 from maryland | April 26, 2010

i have the 2006 v6 se its amazing car is zippy when you need not very easy to drive slow at times but thats fine with me. gas mileage isnt sooo bad i get about 25 all around but i didnt but buy car to get good gas mileage. shifts nicely better that most cars ive driven car is under rated faster and more tq than is rated but then again it depends on driver... i recomend everytime car is fun to drive no matter what ur driving style.....

Very good car for the money!

by Adrian from Florida | December 8, 2009

Before I write anything on my car, I wanna state the ratings i gave were based on what i think of the car, in comparison to all the other cars that you can find for what I paid. I have had my Tiburon Tuscani for about 3-4 months. I have driven it almost 16,000 miles in that time. I did have to replace the alternator, mainly because the person that owned it before me put a lot of extra electrical things in it. For the most part, I absolutely love the car. I get complements on it all the time! People that dont know what kind of car it is ask me, and I tell them its a Hyundai. And they are in complete disbelief. It truly is a beautiful car. I highly recommend it if you want a cheap, reliable, sporty car.

Great Car!

by Isabella from Detroit, MI | May 4, 2009

I have owned my Hyundai Tiburon for 5 years and don't plan on selling it. It is beautiful, comfortable, reliable, great warranty benefits! I never had a problem with it, runs like new, and very fun to drive!

Reliable Car

by John from Fort worth TX | April 28, 2009

Reliable Car I liked a lot Look specialy . Not so much the handling. A litle heavy on the front whels. Good MGL.

104500 miles and still counting.... GT V6

by Sparks from Phoenix, AZ | November 27, 2008

Bought this car in November of 07. 1 radiator hose, 100k 2 batteries 1 set of front brake pads 100k 1 set of rear brake pads 70k 1 seat belt latch 5k 2 sets of tires ~40k each 1 set of plug wires 75k 1 set of spark plugs 75k 1 timing belt 80k 1 fuel cap cover 80k 1 steering wheel 55k Rims 80k lower control arm bushings 100k 1 throttle position sensor 10k The spoiler is faded but thats not unusual for a black car in Arizona. The drivers seat cover is worn from where I get in. Most of the parts except for the lower control arm bushings are regular maintainance items... I hit a pot hole and bent a rim. I'm guessing that I damaged a lower control arm bushing when that happened. It's been a good car that gets pretty good gas milage and is fun to drive. It's a little noisey on the open road but I didn't buy a sports car for comfort. I'd buy another one... just not black. I plan on driving it for about another year or until I reach 150k miles

Featured Services for this Hyundai Tiburon