2007 Hyundai Tiburon

Available in 4 styles:  2007 Hyundai Tiburon 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Love, Love, Love My Tiburon

by Phoenix from San Jose CA | June 22, 2014

I bought this car brand new and am still driving her today.I just reached 100K miles and other than regular maintence and baths i havent had to make any repairs. She gets up and goes when i want her too, she handles really well, shes small so she zips in and out of traffic. Parking is never an issue. Comfortable front seating but i wouldn't call this a 4 passenger car. Back seat works for small kids but not adults.I was pleasantly supprised how much i can fit in the trunck. My only regret is getting the 4 cyl. i wish i had gotten the V6 but that is strictly a personal prefrence. Overall this is the best car i have ever had... i WILL purchase another Hyundai

Bought for commuting

by Just a guy from Fairfax, VA | April 16, 2012

This car is awesome. Feels nice and looks even nicer. The mpg is good and it has a very low price tag. The only thing that I don't like is that you can hear outside noise too much.

2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS

by Jenni from Vermont | January 31, 2012

I purchased my Tiburon GS used a few months ago based on the reviews here and I love it :) Excellant on gas and a good price to! I bought mine for $13,995 and I feel like I got a great deal.

Tiburon GS.. It's the sportiest 4cyl out there.

by Rafael from New York, NY | January 4, 2012

This car is one of the best I have ever owned. I bought this car because it looks sporty and it's a 4 cylinder so it's good on gas unlike all the other sporty cars out there. I have had it for a few years and never had any problems with it. It is a truely great car inside and out.

Great Car

by John from Clifton Park, NY | January 4, 2012

I've had the 2007 tiburon GS for awhile now and I have never had a problem with it. It's great on gas and very reliable.

07 Tiburon

by Ricki from NY | October 27, 2011

I bought my 2007 tiburon used. It is by far the best car I have ever owned. Great on gas, comfortable, handles great, never had a problem with it.

07 Tib

by Tibster91 from Maryland | May 31, 2011

Traded in my 93 z28 for a 2007 Tiburon. Liked the interior and exterior styling a lot. looks very nice. I have the Rose Red exterior color that i get complements on ALL THE TIME. people always ask what color it is cause it looks so nice. Gauges light up nice. and for the most part i like the ride. I knew i wasnt going to get close to my 650hp i had in the Camaro i built but i also was only getting about 8mpg so the Tiburon is a huge improvement. The rear seats i have found difficult to hold passengers because of the rear class but the front seats are very comfortable and sit lower or feels lower then most cars. Overall im more then happy with my purchase and love the car. will keep as long as i can. Would definitly recomend it to anyone looking for a new great looking affordable car.

07 Tibby Tours

by Pete1 from Nebraska | April 3, 2011

Great little car, I have the 4cly 2.0 and has what you need for where you need to go. If you wanna race, go to the track! Sharp looking little gal, she feels good and has nice curves. Handles great and her steering is nice and tight! Great gas mileage and now a days that's a plus.

WISH IT WAS MINE

by DADDY from BUFFALO,NY | November 15, 2010

Bought a used 2007 TIBURON to replace my daughters wrecked neon. I didnt want to give it to her. I really love this car!

Super fun car,GS

by jixers tib 1 from Baltimore,Maryland | July 14, 2010

07 tiburons gs.Had it a week now and i love it.She has just under 40000 miles and is fun to drive.Performane wise its great but i want to turbo it.Only thing i dont like is that i feel every bump when i drive but it looks great,sounds great,and has never given me a problem.My mom also owns a Hyundai with 115000 miles which runs perfect.This would be the perfect first car or someone like me who like the sporty look for not a lot of money.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Tiburon