2007 Hyundai Tucson

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Hyundai Tucson 4dr FWD shown

Overall

07 tucson se

by ranger from east northport, ny | September 13, 2014

comfortable car, great visibility, poor gas mileage for a compact [17 city 25 hwy ].found paint too easy to scratch. great value & warranty.

Great little SUV

by Frugal Shopper from Los Angeles, CA | July 23, 2013

I was searching for a Ford Escape and by chance ended up checking out a Hyundai Tucson. I took it for a test drive and I was sold. It's easy for me to drive (I've always had compact cars), the interior is roomy and it looks very up to date - even though it's 6 years old. The MPG is so-so, but I knew that before I bought it. The consumer reports reviews were good, which also sealed the deal for me. And I negotiated a great price with the dealer. I'm enjoying this vehicle and l look forward to putting many, many miles on it.

I owe her my life

by Penny's Pal from CA | June 9, 2013

I absolutely loved my Tucson. Unfortunately 3 weeks ago I was rear ended by a big rig truck and pushed through a fence and into a tree. I am lucky to be alive today. The driver's compartment including passenger seat was the only part of vehicle not totaled. Will I buy another? Hopefully the third party will be :)

great SUV

by lovetucsons from Greer, South Carolina | March 3, 2013

I wanted the Santa Fe but it was out of my price range at the time so I settled for the Tucson. I have all the required maintenance on it and after 117,000 miles the only thing I need is a lower control arm. I wasn't dissappointed with the Tucson and I have enjoyed all the benefits of it for the last 51/2 years and I recommend it highly. I have never had to leave it in the shop for any major repairs. I am now ready to puchase another Hyundai and I still love the Sante Fe but I think the Tucson is now equal in value and style to the Sante Fe in every way and I think I might stay with the Tucson. Hyundai offers the best product for the money.

disappointed

by disappointed from pennsylvania | February 26, 2013

This car has been to the shop more then on the road!!!! It only has 50,000.miles on it and has had more work on it then pam anderson!!! It shakes all over the road as soon as i hit 60miles an hour!In addition to 10000x things wrong with it! DONT BUY A HYUNDAI!!!! RUN!!!

Crooks

by gee from Commack | November 19, 2012

Came to see a car that's advertized for 8995. Salesman told me you have to pay 3000 dollars more, according to some small print disclamer that doesnt show up on web. What a bunch of crooks. Avoid this place.

Uses car for Towing

Happy in general

by Road Trooper from Philadelphia, PA | December 31, 2011

I have owned a 4wd v6 model for over 1 year and am happy with its general performance. Only thing that's missing in this vehicle for me is the front exterior design, interior design, and gas mileage. Otherwise, it feels solid while driving. Not sure about seats being comfortable.

Solid car

by Computer Programmer from Dublin. OH | November 14, 2011

I have had the vehicle for 2 months, bought it to be reliable transportation and like what I have experience. I have always had sedans and find the higher perspective beneficial. The vehicle is roomy.

07 Tuscan

by jeano from Madison, WI | April 22, 2011

A wonderful vehicle. If you are looking for more room in the back, this is not for you though. Sometimes seems a little "tipsy" during major gale force winds.

BEST MPG I'VE EVER SEEN!

by Grace from Kenosha, WI | October 31, 2009

I've owned this vehicle for a couple of years and I still love it! I actually got 40mpg on the open road!