2010 Hyundai Tucson

Available in 4 styles:  2010 Hyundai Tucson 4dr FWD shown

Overall

My life saver!

by Carrie from Wichita, Ks | July 21, 2014

YES you read that right! This car literally saved my life. I had a minivan prior to this (04 Toyota Sienna) and wanted something more my style and newer. One day I was on the highway and a semi in front of me was hauling a large load of hay. I saw the stack of hay starting to lean and yep you guessed it......they were falling off and coming in my direction! This car did fantastic manuvering left right left right in quick motion to avoid hitting any of the hay bales. I seriously doubt my minivan would have done as well. The steering was great and kept me on the rode. It is very comfortable, the inside is perfect for me. The outside is stylish. The bluetooth I really didn't need but a bonus when calls come in. Haven't had an issue since I've had it (3 months so far) and it is so much fun to drive. This car is a keeper!!!

Don't buy this car!!!!!!

by Don't Buy from | August 18, 2011

This car is NOT GLS, but it is GL model!!! You can buy this car right off the Hyundai main website at the price of $19045 MSRP.

Tucson FWD does not do good in snow

by Surprised how bad it handles in snow from Kansas City, MO | January 21, 2011

This Tucson GLS FWD is TERRIBLE in snow. It slips and slides and is almost uncontrollable. I had a front wheel drive minivan before and it was great in snow. This thing is a piece of junk. Don't know if it is too light or what but as soon as I can get rid of it, I am going too! Big mistake buying this car.

Great looks, comfort, well equipped

by miguelgras from aventura, fl. 33160 | September 17, 2010

I could not be happier... LOVE MY TUCSON... The desing/looks are just beautiful...The basic equipment is pretty much complete and adding the Popular Package makes it a great car at a very good value... I have 2 small complaints... The bluetooth is terrible... I can only call reciting the phone numbers, the computer does not recognize words or names... The sound equipment could be a bit better Migue Gras

Love my Tucson

by Lovemytucson from Denham Springs, LA | August 5, 2010

First new car I've purchased in a while. This car offers the most features for the money. It is a very nice car. Good gas mileage though not as advertised. Overall, sleek looking outside, beautiful and functional inside. Outstanding in its class of SUVs.

Great car!

by 2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited FWD owner from Houston | July 15, 2010

This is the 2nd Hyundai I've owned. I previously owned a 2007 Sonata Limited V6, which proved to be reliable, comfortable, and powerful. I wanted to move back to an SUV for the higher ride height and because I like having the space in back to put my two 50-pound dogs. PROS: 1) Interior/Exterior Styling 2) Beautiful interior (mine is black with the saddle leather) 3) Decent gas mileage 4) Excellent assortment of standard features such as full iPod integration, hands-free Bluetooth for the phone, power driver's seat, dual-zone A/C which is COLD, and automatic headlights 5) Great handling for an SUV 6) Absolutely outstanding passenger room. My 6'6" tall partner has extra leg and headroom when driving or riding passenger. 7) Incredible warranty CONS: 1) A little more noisy than I like, but its not terrible 2) While the gas mileage is probably similar to other vehicles in the small SUV segment, I had higher hopes. I've not yet achieved the 31 MPG on the highway and typically get around 27, which is about the same I got on my V6 Sonata. I drive the speed limit. 3) The only moonroof available is this massive panoramic monster that has no total sunshade: a recipe for unbearable heat here in SE Texas and likely to let in more noise. I wish there was a standard, rectangular moonroof available. 4) The horn is the WORST. HORN. EVER. I found that vehicles from other manufacturers to be far more costly to equip comparable to the Tucson. Hed and legroom were especially important to me for the front seat due to my partner's 6'6" frame (and he's not overweight). All in all, I would buy my 2010 Tucson again and would definitely recommend it to others.

most stylish small/ suv cross-over

by small nippy car enthusiat from Muscat, Oman | May 28, 2010

Amazing exterior and pretty thoughtful & good interior styling. Pros- nippy yet smooth acceleration, tight turning radius. Cons- grating/scratchy sound on running, unpredictable deaccellaration, big blind spot, anterior columns huge, window level high-can't see curb properly, on opening rear door one can see dirt on the body where the door fits flush, handling at high speeds little unsure, poor fuel efficiency, a little loud engine noise when fully loaded. But still in Conclusion - most stylish and value for money small suv/cross over.

2010 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD

by Rehabber from Orland Park, IL | May 28, 2010

The pros: Unbelievable acceleration for a 4 cylinder. Unnoticeable transmission shift. Interior and exterior styling. Driving comfort and handling. Great city fuel mileage. The con: Terrible tire and road noise from the rear of the vehicle.

Love the Tucson

by Runner from Parkville, MO | May 27, 2010

Great handling, good gas mileage, plenty of "get up and go". Love the way it looks, inside and out. Ipod hookup is great. Small cargo space, but I wasn't looking for much-still plenty of room when I put the seats down. Lots of great features that come standard that you would pay extra for with other vehicle manufacturers. The ONLY thing I don't like are the front drivers and passenger headrests. Hyundai designed them to "give" if you get in a wreak; to help prevent whiplash. Unfortunately, what happened is that their design of the seat/headrest is curved too far forward, almost like a "C". This causes your head to be pushed forward and out of alignment with your spine if you like to sit with your back pressed up completely against your seat, which I do. I resolved the issue by yanking the headrest out and turning it around. That defeats their "whiplash" design, but now allows me to drive my car in comfort. If you're looking for a small SUV (but not too small), give this one a try. I think you'll be surprised how much you like it.

tucson new-after 500 miles

by tucson owner from michigan | May 6, 2010

mechanically good, comfort average with dashboard display of time, gas tank, temp being lcd type is useles in sun and I am not able to tell the gas left in tank particular since the gas tank is probably small - about14 gallons but fills up with about 10 gallons. Drivers seat- not power, is uncomfortable Windshield wiper does not cover rigtht and left side and blind spots can be botersome. rear seat sticks up and does not lay horizontal when folded down.