2011 Hyundai Tucson

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Hyundai Tucson 4dr FWD shown

Overall

THE BEST DEAL YOU CAN GET

by MOSTAFA from PALIESTINE | March 10, 2014

5 STARS CAR THE BEST IN EVERY THING TECHNOLOGY COMFORT AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGN FUN TO DRIVE BLUETOOTH GPS USB I POD I TRY THIS CAR AD I TELL THIS IS AWESOME

Hyundai Tuscon 2011

by Daddy Bingy from I am a retired deputy Pprincipal .Live in Barbados | March 4, 2014

I bought hyundai Tuscon in March 2011. I have put 84000 Kilometres on it and have had no problems. Besides the regular maintenance the vehicle has given marvellous service. I like the exterior desigfn and have added chrome acccessories to it . Everyone admires it and ask lots of questions i am totally satisfied with it .

Great Car

by Sam from California | February 18, 2014

This is a fun car to drive. It has all the options and very little maintenance is needed. It is quiet, roomy for four, has enough power to climb the mountains to Nevada and never lacks for comfort.

I Love my 2011 Tuscon EXCEPT for...

by mrsterric from Centennial, CO | January 23, 2014

... the Bluetooth- everyone complains there's a lot of background noise and they can't hear me... I end up having to use my cell any way ... the GPS- it is so outdated i drive right past places that don't show up in my seaches or POIs. I can be sitting on the corner of a department store, put in the search for that specific store, and it will tell me the closest one is miles away. Very outdated, not accurate at all. And I have been told that you cannot get traffic on the GPS unless you sign up for the monthly satellite radio, which i do not want! .... really disappointed, those were the two things i really wanted and needed when purchasing this car .... really miss knowing the outside temp too

Hyundai - Tucson 2011 Car

by Cynnamin63 from Weston, FL | December 31, 2012

Professional Service at Nissan Volvo, - Weston the best transaction of purchasing another car that I have ever experienced -

They don' tuse mirrors, just cheap parts

by bigfoot from Near Baltimore | December 10, 2012

Buying a Hyundai was the worse buying experience I have ever experienced The salesperson was rude, uneducated, and a high pressure expert. After the sale, service was as foreign as Saddatt. It was impossible to get satisfactory repairs and the dealer's management were ignorant and stupid. I contacted Hyundair Customer Assistance in CA and they just passed me from one extension to another, then the last one hung up on me. The only good thing I can say about Hyundai is that their cars are vary pleasing to the eye, but after the sale, they forget you. They achieve lower MSRP by using cheap cojmponents in their cars and hi-pressure in their showrooms. I have since dumped tghe Tuscon in favor of a good old standard American Car, the Ford Focus. I would never ever even consider a Hyundar/Kia thing.

Love that Tucson!

by Love that Tucson! from Arlington, TX | November 27, 2012

I love the styling of the Tucson. The interior has a very unique and beautiful finish that I just love! I have a brown finish, and that is unusual. The inside looks like a luxury vehicle. The drive is fantastic for a small SUV. I plan to hang on to this for the next 10 years.

Unacceptable

by cbs55 from DuBois, PA | September 16, 2012

I rarely write reviews, but feel that I need to after my experience and others' experiences with Hyundai. I currently own a 2011 Tuscon Limited AWD, leather heated seats. I bought it brand new. Here are the good things about it: Overall loved it. It is very comfortable to me, especially with the heated seats. It rides nice, gas mileage isn't bad, stereo sounds good, Bluetooth is very convenient, and it looks great. Now for the bad: I have had this car a year and a half and have just over 6,000 miles on it. It has been in the garage twice now; once for transmission issues, and it is currently in the garage because of, once again, transmission issues and problems with the fuel system, not to mention that one of the lights for the license plate just broke and fell out and is just hanging there. This is all totally unacceptable for a car with just over 6,000 miles I would like to say it was just a fluke because sometimes it happens, but when I was picked up to get a loner from the shop because mine was unsafe to drive (according to the Hyundai shop), the mechanic told me "Don't feel bad. Your's isn't the only one. We just had one in that only had 3,000 miles on it." A friend of mine also had issues with his 2011 Elantra. Right around 5,000 miles his started having all sorts of issues. He ended up trading it in not long ago. I'm about ready to do the same as soon as I get mine back from the shop. I am extremely disappointed in Hyundai, and I will certainly never buy another one.

Perfect solution

by Commuting skier from Denver, colorado | May 1, 2012

If you are looking for a crossover with excellent fuel efficiency, more than adequate power, a luxurious feeling interior and stylish exterior then look no further. With the Tucson you get twice the car as some of the more expensive models but for half the price. It's the perfect solution if you need a commuter for all kinds of weather but still want to be able to take it camping, skiing and mild off road driving. I love my Tucson!

hadahonda

by djsdad from | April 23, 2012

My Tucson is great, it does everything well or better, the handling, is incredible considering the type of vehicle it is, like alot of the reviews say, straight line driving takes a fair amount of small adjustments because of the electronic power steering, but it becomes second nature after a while. I get an honest 32 miles per on the highway(trips of more than an hour) and about 20 around town. Performance is very good for a 4 banger, probably because of the 6 speed automatic, which is probably the best automatic I've driven. The interior is visually quite nice, and instruments are easily used and accessed. The four wheel drive, at times feels seamless, it's just there for you, and you can vary the type of 4 wheel that you need. Sadly, or not, I'm going to trade it in soon, and get a tucson w/ the turbo. I do wish Hyundai had some better colors for the Tucson.