2013 Hyundai Tucson

Starting MSRP

Overall

Bang for Your Buck

by Nervous Parent from Fairfax, VA | September 13, 2014

Bought the 2013 Limited Edition Tucson for my teenage daughter and she absolutely loves it! The features in the car make it feel like a luxury car. More importantly, I feel secure knowing that she is driving around in a reliable car with navigation, blue tooth and backup camera.

Great little suv

by Pete from Howell NJ | May 14, 2014

Bought car from auto lenders in Lakewood.Great people to deal with and took care of a few problems we had without any bull. Would buy from the again.

Affordable, Stylish & Reliable

by Practical Car Buyer w/ Modern Taste from South Pasadena, CA | January 26, 2014

I researched compact SUVs for weeks and came across the 2013 Hyundai Tucson Limited and was pleasantly surprised by all the standard features. I've spent a lot of time commuting and wanted to make sure I had a reliable car with a sleek interior and features. Compared to its competitors (Nissan Rogue, Mazda CX3, Toyota RAV4, Honda CRV), the Hyundai Tucson does a great job of offering just that at an affordable price. I've had my Tucson Limited for a month now and love it! It really is a great steal because by the time I decided to purchase, all Southern California dealerships were almost all out of stock. Thankfully Glendora Hyundai helped me find my car and made it a smooth purchasing process.

5 Hyundais Down and Counting

by Lynn from Houston, TX | January 2, 2014

Congratulation's to Ron Carter Hyundai Dealership in the great state of Texas and the awesome city of Big "H" for their outstanding Sales Consultants, specifically, Julian Carrillo. I traded my 2007 Tucson for the new 2014 Tucson and am thrilled with the decision to purchase this auto which I purcased on 12/30/2013. With the professional help and teaching lesson done by Julian Carrillo on the new features I am extremely honored to share how lucky I am to have him assist me in making the decision to purchase.

most comfi car I ever owned

by white coach from Springfield, Va. | December 10, 2013

The sales person was very friendly and helpful. He spent a lot of time explaining everything and I feel very save in this car.

My New 2013 Hyundai Tucson Rocks!

by Happy Tuscon Customer from Round Rock, TX | October 31, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Tucscon 2 weeks ago. Love the interior styling - very sharp. Surprising amount of cargo room considering the Tucson is considered a "small SUV." Using the "ECO" mode, my city gas mileage is averaging 22mpg - excellent. Couldn't be happier.

The most expensive gift i ever had

by My new Nave from Paramus, New Jersey | October 23, 2013

My beautiful car has everything I'm looking in a car. I couldn't get a better choise. I'm completely satisfied.

My Workmobile

by VETLADY from Belvidere, NJ | September 14, 2013

I really like this car. I enjoy driving it. It took me a little time to get use to the quick response when you turn the wheel and jerked myself around a bit. I love the fuel consumption-the lack thereof that is. I have the car just under a month and I am getting 30 mpg which excites me greatly as the car I was driving was only getting 19. I am also adjusting to the lack of horsepower when I try to pull out into traffic or pass someone. It is kinda peppy for a 4 cylinder. I was driving a Hemi but the mpg is what has made me very happy. I am waiting for the first snowfall to test the AWD feature. Am very happy with my new Tuscon Limited.

first time owner of a Suv lady .

by Mid-life crisis Veloster Lady to Suv . from My name is Chentel L from Everett Washington , | August 16, 2013

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Jack Carroll's Hyundai in Burlington Washington . I traded in my sporty looking Hyundai Veloster for a Tucson Limited for the simple reasons being I needed more room to haul things in like groceries , along with my family of animals which require more room to roam around in so I ended up giving up my mid-life crisis Veloster up and giving in and purchasing a Hyundai Tucson 2013 Limited . I enjoy it very much and the only thing I really do not like about it is that you really have to slow down taking corners but it also could be that I am still comparing it to my previous vehicle the Veloster that was a sporty fast car . all and all I enjoy Hyundai vehicles they have come along way in making the vehicles look and perform great I am a Hyundai owner for life . Chentel from Everett Washington ,

Hyundais are great values

by Dip from Virginia | August 6, 2013

This is my 3rd new Hyundai--they have never let me down. I'm very happy with the 2013 Tucson--I'm 6'1" and I have plenty of room, the cockpit is laid out nicely, plenty of extras are included, the awesome Hyundai warranty, and the car is attractive to look at. All for a very fair price (I paid either $22.5K or $21.5K--I can't remember).