2014 Hyundai Tucson

Starting MSRP

Overall

Happy Lady

by Happy Lady from Pasadena, TX | September 23, 2014

I am so please with my 2014 Hyundai Tucson. I love all the features that are installed in my car! My grandson loves to seat in the back and look up at the sky through the moon roof. I can not hear any outside noise so that makes the drive so nice.

Great Ride

by Happy Lady from Pasadena, TX | September 21, 2014

I absolutely love driving my Hyundai Tuscon. No matter what seat you are in, it is very comfortable.

best car ever

by Big Girl Car from salem nh | September 6, 2014

Love it. Worked with a fantastic team of people to purchase our Walking dead Tuscon. Has every amenity I was looking for. Rides smoothly. Leather seats w/lumbar are comfortable. Can't wait to use the heated seats option. Lots of rm for those sitting in the back along with good cargo space.

Ron Carter Hyundai Clearlake, TX

by Cici from Cici Houston, TX | August 8, 2014

This is my third vehicle and my second Hyundai from Ron Carter! The Hyundai is a lot of car for the money and I'm very pleased! I purchased a 2013 Hyundai Tucson and traded it in for the 2014 Hyundai Tucson Limited. The limited is awesome! Panoramic sunroof, very quite and smooth plus easy to handle. The interior has all the creature comforts I wanted such as GPS on the dash, and so many other features! Happy Dance!

Great customer service at Doug's Hyundai

by Great car! from | August 4, 2014

I called Doug's Hyundai looking for a specific car. Mike answered the phone and even though they weren't even open yet he was extremely helpful. The wrote down all the specifics of the car I wanted and called me back. He said he did not have one in Store but was able to find one exactly like I wanted at a different Hyundai. My husband and I stopped by later for a test drive, since Mike was with another customer at the time he sent us to Bill. Bill was extremely nice, took us one a test drive and showed us all the features of the car. After a long process of negotiation, they were able to get us at a great monthly payment with a very low interest rate. After all we were very satisfied with everyone at Doug's Hyundai and specially Mike and Bill who went out of their ways to make us happy.

Great looking little SUV

by JR Car consultant from roseville ca | July 27, 2014

purchased a 2014 Hyundai tuscon SE trim with AWD in july 2014 from Roseville Hyundai we love the car, and get a lot of comments on the great looks, Kona Bronze, with brown/black interior have 1000 miles on it now, and no problems, getting about 23 MPG combined so far the only recommendation, I would make to Hyundai is to improve he ride, it is bumpy, you feel the road a little too much. the seats however are very comfortable would definitely recommend this car, and Hyundai cars

Great mid-sized SUV

by Tucson Driver from Cornelius, NC | July 26, 2014

This car had a responsive feel when driving. The 4 cylinder 2.4L gas direct injection engine delivers plenty of pep; from the start, to the needed acceleration at highway speeds. This car has a sports car like ride; firm but not choppy. I Enjoy driving the Hyundai Tucson.

Great SUV

by 123shelly from coudersport, pa | July 10, 2014

The ride is just incredible. It's like riding on air. The seats are so comfortable. I wish I had bought a Tucson a lot soon! Great value!

Excellent Customer Service

by Dennis D from Lake Ozarks , MO | July 1, 2014

At Corwin Kia in Jeff city I got fair and honest treatment my Sales Consultant Rachael Whalen was very helpful and knew her Product They were willing to deal and the Prices were good.

Great deal, great value

by Jenx20 from Pleasant Prairie | June 17, 2014

I want to thank Joe Howard at Racine Hyundai who help get my new Tucson. He was able to get me more than I expected for my trade and got me a great deal on my new 14 Tucson. I'm loving it!. I was really surprised on how many options come standard. I love how I can stream music from my phone and use hands free calling using the Bluetooth.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)