2015 Hyundai Tucson

Starting MSRP

Overall

great car

by voidancer from michigan | July 29, 2015

intellegent and well designed get more bang for your buck this is my fourth lease of the tucson and I am more impressed each time and the warrantee is spectacular

Lovin My 2015 Tucson!!

by ginger1298 from Russellville KY | July 21, 2015

I was in the market for a newer small to midsized SUV. I had the 2006 Escape and loved it... I looked at several different models in this family class of cars. The dealer said he could put me in a brand new Tucson for the same price as the used ones I had in mind. I had never even considered a Hyundai and I had never even heard of a Tucson. I was very sceptical at first. He let us take it for a couple of hours and I was completely sold.. Love this vehicle!! Have had it now for a few months and would say I am going to stay in the Hyundai family for sure!! Number one the warranty is amazing!! And the ride of this crossover is much like a car! Amazing turn radius and quiet ride!! Am very glad they offered this one up to me and will definitely be a repeat customer!!

Haven't had it long, but loving it.

by traveling grandma from Snellville GA | May 31, 2015

The only 'complaint' I have with it, is there is no good place or way to put a trash bag or other container in it. I would think there would be and easy to fix to that. If there was a small snapped thingy on the side of the console on the passenger side where a bag might be clipped, that would be easy and very inexpensive for the manufacturer of any and all cars.

good choice

by tuscon lover from Midlothian, VA | April 9, 2015

I selected the Tuscon based on its looks and reviews touting its reliability. I was not disappointed. Love the driving the vehicle, and have no regrets what so ever.

Just what the Dr ordered

by love hyundai from Hartford, CT | March 31, 2015

Love my new Tucson. It is just what I wanted. Room for all my grandkids to use. Great response to the engine. I like the gas mileage.

Beautiful Blue Color

by Pete from Cape Coral FL | November 3, 2014

Have only had this car for a couple of weeks but it is awesome. This replaced my wife's 2006 Sonota (which we bought new) as the primary family car. I now have her Sonota. We bought the SE. I think in 18-24 months my daughter will get the Sonota, I'll get the 15 SE and we will by my wife a 16 or 17 Limited. The Hyundai brand has come a long way.

1st time Car Buyer

by Ecstatic & Super pleased 1st time buyer from New York, NY | October 28, 2014

Upgrading from a 94 Honda Accord to an 02 Kia Rio and FINALLYY to a Hyundai Tucson was the greatest decision and investment I've made. Being a first time buyer to whom reliability, comfortableness, fuel efficiency, price, and safety was very important; especially since I' am also a first time expecting mommy. After doing tons of research on several cars I knew I had made a great choice, especially since the Tucson is one of the top rated baby proof cars. This was a huge advantage for me. The test drive I did that first day when I stepped into the dealer definitely reassured my choice. I would definitely recommend this car to EVERYONE and I would definitely recommend going to Rockland Hyundai on route 59. I had an AMAZING and comfortable experience with the salesman there. A huge thank you to Rick for assisting me and knowing exactly for what I was looking for and also a huge thank you to Will for working so hard, long, and patiently to get me the reasonable price and great conveniences. You guys are awesome and are doing a great job. -THANK YOU again :-)

First a 2011 now a 2014

by Lewis's from Cary, NC | September 2, 2014

We have owned the '14 for 8 months having owned a 2011. We had a Great experience with the '11 so I couldn't ignore the '14 especially with all the improvements. The exterior lighting is very cool as is the great job they did on the interior. The colors are very stylish. We have the kona bronze which looks like jewels when the sun hits it. The ride is significantly improved and the bump in power is noticeable. I think the contour of the front seats was changed for greater comfort and "hold". The rear vents are a nice change too. Push button start and the telematics are huge conveniences. I just have to remember to take the fob or leave it in the car at the car wash. Lights stay on for a short period after we leave the car. Radio stays on after shut off until the door is opened. Loving it so far and nor issues. Johnson Hyundai is a very good dealer.

Tucson

by SUV Lover from Yarmouth, ME | August 31, 2014

I went from Santa Fe to a Tucson and very happy with my decision. The Tucson is plenty big enough for me. I have only had it two full days and can only say it fit me and my needs.