2015 Hyundai Tucson

Information Coming Soon

Overall

First a 2011 now a 2014

by Lewis's from Cary, NC | September 2, 2014

We have owned the '14 for 8 months having owned a 2011. We had a Great experience with the '11 so I couldn't ignore the '14 especially with all the improvements. The exterior lighting is very cool as is the great job they did on the interior. The colors are very stylish. We have the kona bronze which looks like jewels when the sun hits it. The ride is significantly improved and the bump in power is noticeable. I think the contour of the front seats was changed for greater comfort and "hold". The rear vents are a nice change too. Push button start and the telematics are huge conveniences. I just have to remember to take the fob or leave it in the car at the car wash. Lights stay on for a short period after we leave the car. Radio stays on after shut off until the door is opened. Loving it so far and nor issues. Johnson Hyundai is a very good dealer.

Tucson

by SUV Lover from Yarmouth, ME | August 31, 2014

I went from Santa Fe to a Tucson and very happy with my decision. The Tucson is plenty big enough for me. I have only had it two full days and can only say it fit me and my needs.