2003 Hyundai XG350

2003 Hyundai XG350
Available in 2 styles:  2003 Hyundai XG350 4dr Sedan shown

17 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Great Lux car from Hyundai!

by Haki Wonton Soup from Covington, KY | March 2, 2012

This is a great car! We got our 2003 Hyundai X350L in August 2011 and we love it. It has good handling and it rides well too, except over really rough surfaces. The interior is nice and upscale, but the rear seat could be a little bit roomier. As far as repairs, we did have to replace the fuel injectors in October, but no other problems at all since. Would definitely recommend an XG to anyone who needs a comfortable, upscale car.

Excellent Car

by Driver from Tampa, FL | April 6, 2011

I have had this car for over 6 years. I bought it used with 30k on it and at 115k it is still running great. Other than normal maintenance have only had to replace a sensor and the power steering pump. It handles today the same as the day I drove it off the lot. The interior is extremely comfortable with plenty of leg room in front and back. The exterior could have been more stylish, but this is car where you definitely get a bang for your buck. Hyundai surprised me by offering a luxurious feel for a reasonable price!

Love driving it

by Hyundai lover from Albany,NY | March 2, 2011

I absolutely love this car. It was the biggest suprise to me ever when i saw it on the lot. I bought my XG350L use with about 64,000 miles on it. I needed a larger size sedan for my family and this was it. At first it may seem like Hyundai would not be the ideal company to make a luxury sedan, but this car does not dissapoint. The heated seats feel great on my aching back, and the car is so quiet sometimes i feel like the engine isn't running. The exterior styling could be more sleek and cool, but that's not what your looking at while your driving. The 192 horsepower feels really nice also. I have about 82,500 miles on it, and i hope to put on more.

VERY RELIABLE, LOAD ENGINE, NOISY SUSPENSION

by JC911SC from Upstate NY | April 9, 2010

Overall a good car with above average reliability, comfortable ride, loaded with features. Good car for highway cruising, good mileage, comfortable and quiet. On the down side, very noisy suspension over rough surfaces, engine is loud when cold, city gas mileage good be better. Body integrity could be improved, prone to rusting. Will most likely buy another vehicle from this manufacturer as they are a good value for the money and far more reliable than any American vehicle I have ever owned.

Fantastic Luxery Sedan

by Crazy for Cars & Shoes from Woodland, CA | January 9, 2008

This car is fantastic to drive and for the price offers great luxery. Its got a great classic look and feel to it and is just a superb car and deal all the way around

A great car for the money

by WookieBoy from Valdese, NC | September 5, 2006

I have had this car for a while and I love it. I saw it on the lot and thought it an odity and purchased it and I have been very pleased. It has lots of room and rides smoother than many accord that I have owned.

Featured Services for this Hyundai XG350