2008 Infiniti EX35

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Could be better - not meant for cold climates

by Toad from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada | March 28, 2014

My wife and I bought this Crossover for her in 2008. Perhaps its the 1st model year syndrome but.... reliability has diminished the past few months. Less than 55,000 kms. We have had both outside mirror motors fail, the driver side door entry button which requires a new door handle and twice the gear system has failed. We do live in the Canadian western provinces where the climate is cold and the roads are rough. Perhaps this vehicle is better suited for warm climates.

A Great Car!

by Roz from Virginia | February 20, 2014

I purchased this as a second car but it ended up being the main car because we love it so much. The only draw back is the back seating area, its only large enough for my grandkids, adults have a hard time getting in back seat. But overall, we love this car, and you can't beat the extras it has. My mom has a mercedes and my car has more than hers.

Love this car

by Infiniti fan from Los Angeles, CA | September 16, 2013

I bought this car used at 20,000 miles, had traded in my '05 g35 because my son's infant seat couldn't fit in the back. Well it's definitely no g35 but its a great compromise considering. It has all the same luxury features, pretty comprehensive for a base model, only drawback in this area is that it lacks a multi cd changer. But the Bose system is pretty awesome. Overall, I'd say my only real complaints about this car are that it has a barely acceptable amount of cargo space (the sedan version of the g35 actually has more), the gas mileage could be a bit better, and it could be a bit more fun to drive especially around tight turns.

I like It !!!!

by Dplotek from illinois | January 19, 2013

Nice Car!! very fast good millage no problem with the car only oil every 5000 miles and brakes my car have right now 110000 miles never have check engine or any warring lights

Perfect fit for my needs

by Topshelf from Philadelphia, PA | December 17, 2012

Recently traded in my BMW 335xi sedan for an '08 EX35 with Nav. Wanted to wait a few months before leaving a review to get a true assessment of the car. So far I'm overall thrilled with the purchase. After years of German cars, multiple 3 Series, Z4, VW GTI and a few others, I have to say I'm pleased with the change to a Japanese car. It's not nearly as sporty as the Germans, but that's why I decided to go this route. The BMW's are a blast to drive, but punishing if you have a long commute. This EX doesn't let you dive into a corner aggressively, it has a lot of roll compared to what I'm used to, and even with a 300hp engine, it's a little slower than I'd like. But at this point, I'm happily trading in those items for a massive leap in daily comfort. This car just cruises down the road, soaking up bump after bump. The tech is far beyond my 335, it's quieter, smoother and just a more enjoyable ride for this NE region. And to be fair, it's not slow, just not as quick as my tuned 335 was. Would love some paddle shifters, but I'm dealing. I wanted a small luxury SUV, and in the used car market there's not many options. The RDX was too large and very rough. The X3 was just more of the same BMW. And I'm not an Audi/VW fan. I really like both the interior and exterior styling of the EX. Every car has little faults, and I do find this one has some tough blind spots to get used to, but other than that, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Infiniti EX35

by Luxury Lover from NY | December 26, 2011

Great car bose system, navigation, iPod adapter, 2 chargers, compact flash slot to download all CD's, only con is tight leg room in the back but it doesn't bother me because I'm in it myself & passenger at times, rear seats go down with a switch. AWD highly recommend

Love my EX35

by rhass from stamford, ct | November 8, 2011

Just recently purchased 2008 infiniti ex35. This car is a joy to drive. I love the music box feature and the extra power this car/suv/crossover is a very smooth ride. Back seat space is a little snug can fit 2 in the back comfortably. Gas milage is not bad i am averaging about 20mpg not bad my old galant was about 22 - 23. LOve this car either new or pre owned.

Reliable with Infiniti quality

by 12Base57 from | September 27, 2011

My husband and I bought this car new in 2008. It is a beautiful car inside and out. Inside is pure luxury. The leather seats are plush and comfortable and there are soft touches everywhere. Infiniti did not skimp on interior quality. I bought the Journey with Navigation. It has all the technology you could ask for. The navigation works great, there is a hard drive so you can upload your music to it. It also has an ipod interface which was actually harder to find in '08. Resale value is good. Backup camera is great because you can actually see the screen, meaning that even with sunglasses on you can see it clearly unlike other cars I test drove. I am not an expert in ride and handling but I must say that this car is a very powerful, smooth machine that is quiet (except for sound of the V6 when accelerating which some people love) and has great road feel. The steering is nicely weighted and is not numb feeling at all. It is fun to drive and you feel secure driving it. So I have had this car for three years and have had no major problems with it. The only things that "broke" were the power tilt/telescoping wheel function and the wood trim on the door panels were starting to peel. Both of these issues were quickly fixed by Infiniti without charge. Infiniti gives out loaner cars too which is a BIG reason to buy from them too! The only issue I have with this car is interior space. My daughter was born about a year after I bought the car and when her rear facing infant seat was in the back seat, the front passenger barely had any legroom. Also the back legroom is very minimal. I am only 5'2" and I even have a hard time sitting back there. The cargo space is minimal as well. The second row has a power fold down and up feature which is a nice feature. There is no power tailgate but you don't need it since it is very light. The smart key feature is amazing. You can open up the doors and start the vehicle with the key in your pocket. All in all I would absolutely recommend this car to anyone who does not have kids simple because of space. Wonderful crossover!

Gorgeous and fun ride!

by Melanie from Hampton, NJ | July 1, 2011

Fun ride, yet extremely quiet ride. Great luxury vehicle. Decent gas mileage for an SUV. I receive a ton of compliments of this car. Reliable and truly beautiful inside and out.

Best car I ever owned!

by easyrider from colonia,new jersey | June 25, 2011

Drives like a dream.So quiet,responsive and comfortable.Brought it used with eleven thousand miles on it,and has been every thing I thought a infiniti would be like.love it!!!

Featured Services for this Infiniti EX35