2009 Infiniti EX35

See Photos & Videos

Overall

excellent buy

by kelowna from British Columbia | January 9, 2013

I bought a 2nd hand 2009 EX 35 a few months ago. Excellent vehicle, a bit small inside, but my wife and I are now retirement age and no kids so ample room for us. Great performance. Very good in recent heavier snow fall. My wife loves the interior and all the newer technology that our RAV was missing. Espescially like the backup camera and the side airbags. I would recommend

Great Car

by ExLady from Washington, DC | October 29, 2010

This is a great car for the young professional, the perfect size for my girls and I to ride around town. And for the little one I hope to have in the future. I haven't have any problems with it it rides smooth and is great on gas.

Love this car

by Marc B from Wilmette, IL | November 22, 2009

Bought an EX35 Journey in Mid-October. What a fun car this is to drive! I guess it is considered a modern version of a station wagon, but it really feels more like a sports car. Although this is a little small in the world of utility type cars, it works for us. Grown kids, so no real worry about the tight seating in the back. Fold the seats down, plenty of room to throw in 2 golf bags and 2 pcs. of luggage. Has a nice luxary feel to all the fittings. Very fast off the line and on the road. I find the "visibility" all around to be fine-this seems to be a complaint from some. The navigation system loaded with features including back-up camera. Bose sound system very clear and balanced. I am 6'1' and find the front driver's room to be great. Also, the car is higher off the ground than a sedan-makes it less stress on my left knee in getting out of the car. So, yes, I would say give the EX35 a shot-you can't lose!