2010 Infiniti EX35

Available in 4 styles:  2010 Infiniti EX35 4dr 4x2 shown

Overall

Rides Like A Jewel!!!

by Loving It from Burleson, TX | May 9, 2014

I get a car about every ten years! I've been driving Toyotas but wanted something different. This is a LUXURIOUS SUV! All the bells and whistles to boot!

Love it!!!

by CK from Corning NY | June 25, 2012

Flashy and sexy....love it! It's a beautiful car....very comfortable. The gas mileage is not great and buying premium gas is a huge downside. I still don't know how to use the navigation--pretty confusing. However, the other entertainment features are amazing! Connecting my iPhone w the USB port is very convenient. I would definitely recommend this car!

EX35 Fabulous...but

by Kimberly from Johnson City, TN | December 28, 2011

Love this car. Comfort, style, handling and ride all great. Also love extra features like the music box so that I can download cds. Highly recommended except....gas mileage. I knew the 16 MPG wasn't the greatest. However, I didn't realize, having a car with 26 prior, how many stops at the gas tank this equates to. But when I punch the gas pedal feel the pep and hear that nice little growl....it's a trade off I'm fine with!

Sweet ride for two

by AK from Virginia | October 23, 2011

I love how this car drives. Enjoyed driving in on the snow as well. Handles like a dream. Not much room for rear seat passengers, but who wants them anyway? Plenty of cargo room when the rear sears are folded down. I get 20/25 mpg, wish it was a little better, but when I step on the gas pedal it flies.

Infiniti EX35

by Erin from Willow Grove,PA | May 31, 2011

Best small luxury suv out there, I based this on the handling, acceleration, interior/exterior specs and design. I very much suggest looking into this vehicle and I definitely plan on being a long time infiniti customer.

Love My EX35

by Terri from Monroe County, TN | June 14, 2010

This is a great little ride. Handles like a dream and the look is super sporty. There is a blind spot to consider. Much smaller than I'm used to in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I'm quickly adapting. Back seat leg room is limited. Great to have AWD in a downsized vehicle. Quality interior finishes. All in all, I am totally pleased.