2003 Infiniti FX35

Available in 2 styles:  FX35 shown

Overall

Amazing Vehicle!

by Infiniti Lover from Colombus, OH | May 23, 2014

I purchased my 2003 infiniti FX35 used in 2005. I absolutely love this vehicle! I never had any issues with it. The gas mileage isn't to bad. The ride is nice and smooth. Overall, excellent vehicle that I would recommend to anyone!

You won't be disappointed!

by JC FX35 from jersey city, nj | August 22, 2013

"Talk about love at first site, this suv seeks attention in performance, luxury and style!! Definitely ahead of its time when it came out in 03. I bought it used and it rides just like new. You will not be disappointed!"

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by David from | July 18, 2013

This car is fast and reliable,even its old, but it still good for drive I think. The performance is awesome! Fast take off, smooth ride. I have nothing bad to say about it at all. Best investment in a ride!"

Fx

by Throttle Chick from Solon, Oh | April 9, 2012

This car is fast and reliable...its older but its more reliable than my friends brand new Chevy traverse! Lol

Never been happier with a vehicle

by fx35 obsessed from Massachusetts | April 4, 2012

I looked everywhere for my Infiniti fx35. Every dealer I went to sold them before I could get there. I knew what I wanted so I settled for a 2003 Infiniti fx35. I've never been happier. The interior is nice, very comfortable so it makes a great ride to travel in. Very spacious. The performance is awesome! Fast take off, smooth ride. I have nothing bad to say about it at all. Best investment in a ride!

Stand out quitely with this crossover

by What a ride from Western North Carolina | November 1, 2011

I remember seeing this car for the first time in a TV ad. I thought...How cool would it be to own one of those some day. Infiniti paved the way for a look unique in it's time and continues to raise the bar. My wife found the car during a conference she was attending after looking several months in a 200 mile radius of our town. The owner let her drive it home! I about....in my pants when she pulled up. This 2003 FX beryllium exterior and brick interior is a unique find and came with the 21 inch wheels. This model is a show car with the first years priced new in the high 20's to low 30's. Look today at the FX sticker. Gas mileage could better 18 city-21 highway. We are the 2nd owner, with the first from Atlanta. It had 19k miles when we bought it in 2005. Our children always wanted to drive it to their high school proms. The AWD is awesome in the snow with the high profile wheels. Would love to upgrade the audio system, but may need to keep it OEM for resale value. This six cylinder, multiport valve engine will scream. Just think if it was turbo-charged though it feels like it is when you decide to take command. Resale value appears to be some of the best in its class and price range. Nissan's luxury/sports cars still impress! I drove two Z cars in the late 70's and keeps getting better! Buy and enjoy!

the best jappenese crossover

by infinitilover from new york | October 2, 2011

very powerful and luxurious may not be for people with kids i recomend the qx for the family on the go

Unique styling ahead of its times

by FX man from kansas city | May 27, 2011

Purchased used in 2009 86k miles and now its May 2011 and only problem is my drivers door lock sticks. It has been great and I love the design with the 20 inch rims. Yes the ride is harsh but if that bothers you then get something boring because this car design is beautiful and its reliable which is rare. I have 96K on it and my only wish is that I had the technology pkg other then that I love it

Highly Recommended

by MP from Chino, CA | June 18, 2010

Beautiful design, superb handling, more than enough power to have plenty of fun with. You have to be careful driving on the highway because a slight tap on the gas and before you know it you're going past 80mph. If you're looking for pure luxury in a vehicle this might not be for you. The ride can be a bit bumpy, depending on the road, but that's what you get for superb handling. This car is a perfect balance of luxury and sports car combined. Love it.

best car ever had

by matty from connecticut | May 4, 2010

I love this ride very much. It's very comfortable. i bought it used but ride like new. i love the style and everything about it. it gives you a spotlight wherever you go. Love my ride.

Featured Services for this Infiniti FX35