2005 Infiniti FX35

Available in 2 styles:  2005 Infiniti FX35 4dr 4x2 shown

Overall

Magician's....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

by BudgetMan from Bronx, ny | December 29, 2013

These guys love their magic. I got caught with their magic due to the fact that I was tired and not paying attention (got there at 430pm and left around 1030pm). Don't know if this was strategy on their part but after believing them about pricing, I was doing the paperwork to transfer my tradein. Called insurance company and everything BEFORE I even signed for my new car (which was 4000 more than expected + stating that extended warranty is required (not true). No matter what you do, pay cash, take a loan, they will always be 4,000 more than advertised. RECOMMENDATION ==== GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Excellent Car - 2nd one!

by Mike from Saratoga Springs, NY | December 16, 2013

Had my 05 for 8 years, 168,000 miles. Only problem was a sunroof failure at about 140,000 ($2,000 fix). Traded for a 2012 with more features, and other than missing the "roar" of the 2005, I love the new one just as much.

My First Suv

by Jay from Brooklyn | September 25, 2013

Great car for a great price. Only wish I had gotten it with the navigation package and rear view camera.

Too Sexy

by Nice-Car Fan from Georgia | August 13, 2013

This car is just too sexy. Don't climb in unless you can handle it. It's quiet, fast, efficient, solid. Great sound system and ice cold A/C, heated seats, everything.

Sporty, stylish and fast

by Matt from Milwaukee, WI | December 12, 2012

I am the only one with this car, among my circle of friends. They admire it a lot, and I am with it so far.

FX THE BEST CAR EVER

by FX ROCKS.... from Silver Spring, MD | September 22, 2011

I leased this vehicle back in 05 and just loved it. After the 3 year lease I leased a fj cruiser (junk) and was miserable for 3 years. As soon as the fj lease was over I bought another fx and all is right again. I have never purchase the same car twice, but I just had to get back into the fx again. THIS CAR IS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!!! I have owned a ML 350 and a 325i and those vehicles cannot compare to the FX. FX till there is something better. I very much doubt it...

FX stands for fantastic and xtreme.

by wing from boston mass | December 31, 2010

Always wanted a fx. Just trade in my 2004 tl to get 05 fx35 w/ technology package. This thing roar and the 280hp speak for itself. When I left the lot I put in 36 dollars of gas and I got half lil over half a tank. (Premium only).. people if u looking for speed and luxury. FX 35 will suit u perfectly.. if you got money the FX45 will blow your mind literally.

120K Miles and Drives Like New!

by Semi Charmed from Farmington, CT | August 23, 2010

Wanted it since '03. Purchased it new in '05. Just reached 120K and it's as good as the day I bought it....Nothing but routine maintenance. Love the redesign for '09 and will be purchasing a new one (when the stock market recovers or I reach 200K, whichever comes first!) I will always own an Infiniti.

FX-35

by Sports utility enthusiast from Ashburn, Va | April 25, 2010

This SUV is the best sport utility I've seen in my life. I've done plenty of research and this SUV attracted my attention first in 03'(when Infiniti first launched this model). Much better in performance than an Lexus Rx and more reliable and easier to handle than a BMW X5. Offers tremendous power and has a very distinctive howl from its exhausts. This car is a very good pick. Will Definitely earn compliments from friends and colleagues.

performance and style

by asmad from Staten Island, New York | May 29, 2009

agressive style and performance. temper your desire to punch it out, gas consumpion is significant. Easy driving for a woman, not intimidating, interior design is conveinent and not to complicated. Fun drive.