2007 Infiniti FX35

2007 Infiniti FX35
Available in 2 styles:  2007 Infiniti FX35 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Very Reliable and Fun to drive!!

by MK from Dallas | May 21, 2014

The FX is very fun to drive, we've never had any mechanical problems ever. The only thing that is a pain is getting out of the back seat. If an adult the door needs to be completely opened to get out because of the design of the door over the back tires. This can make it difficult to get out in a parking lot. We usually have our kids riding in the back so it's not an issue unless we have adults with us.

Looks better than it drives.

by Mcgillycutty from Ringgold,Ga. | April 30, 2013

Slides all over the road in rain. Nothing like a Lexus rx350. Dealer ship not honest. Went back on trade offer after agreement to price. Took 2 months to get title correct to receive our tag and registration. Also took 7 weeks to pay off our trade. No return calls or emails from Ali,the owner. Will never buy from this dealer again. Will never recommend this dealer to anyone.

the best buy

by smokey from | January 13, 2013

I've always liked the FX35 because its a smaller SUV. The proformance is wonderful and the interior is beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything more. I enjoy driving this car every day. What a thrill.

such a sleek sporty machine

by a young car fanatic from Chicago, IL | June 4, 2012

we currently own an Infiniti FX35 and nothing else looks like it on the road. GET THE SPORT MODEL! with the blacked out head/tail lights and grille present a nice touch as well as the AWESOME 20" rims. deff one of the best looking and sounding cars on the road today. ride is a tad bumpy but deff manageable. and of course a fantastic exhaust note :D it's an '07 and I think it still puts new cars to shame with its styling. deff recommend this car!

Best interior room ever had for driver comfort

by New Infiniti Fan from Ventura, CA | March 27, 2012

Exterior styling is unique but strategically designed for visibility and comfort. Both I, at 6'3", and my wife, at 5'1", find the driving position perfect after individual adjustments. Performance is excellent. They speak of 20 miles per gallon being an expected highway mileage but I'm averaging close to 28 when I can keep my foot off the pedal and maintain about 70mph. Ours has the 20 wheel package and I'd recommend that as the ride comfort feels significantly better. Love my FX and l plan on putting a couple hundred thousand miles on it.

FX35 ROCKS,,,,

by golf4heaven from MARYLAND | April 18, 2011

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT MEDIUM SIZE SUV / CROSSOVER VEHICLE LOOK NO FURTHER THEN THE INFINITY FX35. I HAVE OWNED MERCEDES, LEXUS AND BMW AND NONE COMPARED THE THE INFINITY IN PERFORMANCE AND RELIABITY. GET THIS CAR, YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!

Worth the wait!

by Race girl from Fort Worth TX | January 17, 2011

I have been saving for this and it was every thing I wanted in a car and more. It has all the bells and whistles. Great on gas mileage, fun to drive, easy to park and with the back up camera I feel safer backing any where.

I drove it for he first time AFTER I bought it

by 0369Devildawg from Auburn, Alabama | December 20, 2010

My pastor had a 2005 and I wanted one then. But 3 weeks ago i went online and researched this car like i was back in Graduate School. After 3 days of research; I sent a message to the dealer and a loan application to my credit union. Then I went out of town (from Auburn, Al to Philly). I went to Chattanoga to get my black, 2WD FX35 with only 30,144 miles on it. Hello! My sales rep (we did a lot of emailing and phone calls) picked me up frm the airport. I drove her to the dealer where I finished the paperwork. Now the fun part. I drove from Chattanogga, TN to Auburn, AL. 23 hwy and 3/4 tank of gas. But I was doing 75 -80 mph. I am 6'3" and 250. I did not have to crawl in like I had with other cars. The seat is pre-set just for me. I have a bad back for military service. The seat and back supports are great. I love the heated front seats. The exceleration and keeping the speed down as somehing I had to get use too. I cannot believe this is a V-6...wow what power. I wish it had some wood grain trim iside. At home I wanted to see what it was like to ride in the back seat. I am happy to be the driver! Getting in the back seat and out was testy, but do-able. I love this car. It commands the road very well. I love all the safey features. The Bose radio with 11 speakers will not allow me to get bored on a long road trip. Peace!

FX35 a posiive experience

by Nuck from Canada | August 12, 2010

Through the first 35,000 miles the vehicle has been great. If it has a weakness, perhaps highway fuel economy. The car needs another gear. Adequate acceleration and outstanding handling. We are sold on the FX.

Top SUV

by Parnelli from Outside Boise, ID | June 21, 2010

This rig is the finest and safest automobile we've ever owned. We drove it for over a year before a little gal failed to yield and I hit her heavy range rover head-on. The impact was sudden but amazingly soft and the air bag barely touched me, or so it seemed. We drove every other SUV out there and once we drove the FX we were done. This car handles any road. The best on snow and ice even without the snow mode switched on. We drove it on four different 8 hr. trips to see family and never got tired or numb. I'm a 6'-2", 250 lb. grandfather and this car is the best bang for the buck for my wife and I. My younger sister was so impressed she bought an Infinity G35x. I would have to say that Infiniti most likely is the best value right now for upper end cars. Unfortunately the car is a total but more than held its value according to the check from the ins. co. We got 18.6 mpg in city driving (it'll go down under 17 if you put your foot into it real hard) and 23.5 on the hiway(doing 75-85). The ride is a sports car ride but very refined as after all it's really an AWD 350z. If you want a girly man ride, go buy a lexus or an acura. Guess what car I'm shopping for!