2008 Infiniti FX35

15 city / 20–22 hwy

Overall

Great Vehicle

by Dave from Texas | June 29, 2014

I had purchased a 2006 FX-35 in burnt orange color in Feb, 2013 for a grad present for my daughter (burnt orange - Univ of Texas colors). After 1 year she was involved in a serious accident - some drunk slammed into the right rear of the car at 75mpg on an interstate. The car swerved, slammed into the center concrete barrier and rolled 3 times. Other than bumps and bruises, all 3 in the vehicle were fine. So it definitely survived the rollover test. This newer one I purchased in Feb, 2014 and is great. Was in pristine condition and serviced at the Infiniti dealership. Still the same complaint - needs premium gas, although the dealer salesman said it automatically adjusts the timing if you use 89 octane instead of 92/93, but I noticed it not as peppy. Still, these cars are great and reliable and very safe.

08 Infinity FX35

by Pismo Keith from Pismo Beach, CA | March 20, 2013

Great car with awesome style. Lots of power and luxury. Found one with fairly low miles. Pleased with purchase.

worst car I have ever owned

by Vetteman from New Jersey | January 30, 2013

This is the absolute worst car I have ever owned .At 70 k miles the transmission went . At 75k both window regulators went bad .At 80k transmission went again .Tie rods went bad .Sunroof no longer opens $3000 to fix. Both heated seats no longer work .Dash has to be replaced because of bubbling .Driver side seat worn out .Headlight seal is leaking Be forewarned these SUVs do not handle at all like a car despite what people say . I know people who had better look with a Yugo .

Great driving experience.

by Sean from NH | December 25, 2012

Drives great for an SUV however leaves something to be desired in terms of cargo space and gas mileage.

Perfect vehicle for me...

by Ex Corvette Owner from Mesa, AZ | September 28, 2012

After owning a Corvette for 2 years, I thought it would be difficult to find a "Sporty" utility vehicle- I was wrong. I love the FX35 for its looks, performance, comfort, and utility!!!

Awesome Car!!!!!!

by CarGuy from Chicago, IL | February 13, 2012

Was looking for an SUV/crossover, looked at Lexus, BMW, Acura and the FX. The FX is far sexier looking and has Lots of power!!! This thing is a beast!!!! I own a BMW 3-series and love this just as much!! Interior very luxurious, love the NAV and the Ipod hookup. My wife drives this car and absolutely LOVES IT. Found a 2008 3 years old with a year warranty left on it.. Great deal!!! Love it

Love it so far

by Coloradoan from Seattle, WA | June 1, 2011

Purchased with 36K miles on the odometer. Have now driven just over 2,000 miles. Very comfortable ride, and quiet on the road. Seattle driving is yielding about 19 - 18 mpg. Surprised at the cost of add on accessories for a 3-year old car, but still a great car overall, although a few very, very minor issues. I would like a touch screen or voice activated the GPS, and a more user friendly CD player allowing easier jumping around on the CD's. Both issues likely fixed in the newer versions. Turning radius is bigger than my old '98 Nissan Maxima, but nothing unmanageable on city streets. Steers nimbly through the mountain roads, and doesn't float on the rough gravel roads. Too new to me to rate reliability.

A Good Kind Of Different

by Mike from Ft. Worth, TX | December 17, 2009

As I began to rack up the miles on my 04 Tahoe, I began the search for my next vehicle, wanting something that will hold its value better than the tank I was driving. The FX35 caught my eye immediately! I was attracted to the musculer exterior and had to test drive one. I tested the BMW and the Lexus. Before my Tahoe, I owned a 97 Vette and loved the power. The FX brings back the acceleration I truely missed with my Tahoe. Parking is much easier. Interior is very comfortable and stylish. Even though gas mileage could be better, it is still a good improvement over the 14-15 I was getting. It is a vehicle that turns heads and makes my drive to work enjoyable.

car changer

by car changer from north carolina | July 24, 2009

i usually change suvs every two years, after i bought my infiniti there is not an suv outthere i would change it for. my family and friends think am rich but am not i just feel like in my infiniti. because is gorgeous inside and out and it drives like nothing i have ever driven before. i just to hate driving because the other suvs were hard to handle but this one is excellent before you buy something else just give it a try you will not regret it. i cann't think of any feature missing. i love my baby infiniti fx35 2008.

Standing ovation for the FX35 2008

by hotseafydo from Bonny Island, Nigeria | July 5, 2009

Just got FX35 2008 model after series of reviews and i am really glad i made the choice. with the white colour, it stands really immaculate and everyone (whether intesionally or not) duff their hats for it. people slow down in their cars to appreciate it and as a driver, you really feel good. The exterior styling is breadth taking and the inside hugs you like a cosy bed and my favourite, the speakers are the bomb -simply grotesque. The handling is also superb and very solid in the hand. Every day is an oppourtunity to cruise in this beauty....i love the car!