2009 Infiniti FX35

16 city / 21–23 hwy

Overall

Great Suv/sports car

by John from Tn | February 5, 2013

Awesome handling on any weather conditions,very fast.Love the reliability.I owe a 2009 Fx 35 AWD for more than a year and it never hesitate,maintenance free.I get 21 22 mpg.Love this car ,it really is a SUV and a sports car when you need it.

Fabulous Purchase

by Inf fx35 from Iowa | November 27, 2012

Love the look and style of this vehicle. It handles great. It is by far the most comfortable vehicle that I have ever driven. It's a keeper!!!!

cho

by FX35 from Tysons corner | October 17, 2012

Nice car, even good price! I bought FX53,I really like it. They are so kind to all customer. They are the best seller. Thank you.

Great combo of style and practicality

by Infiniti Fan from Boston, MA | April 2, 2012

I've had my 2009 FX35 for a month now and love it! The model I purchased is loaded. Just came off a lease and had 29k miles. I had concerns in purchasing because of the small cargo area, but got past that by considering how many times I've carried cargo with multiple passengers - not often. In other words, it's usually me and a passenger and I can always flip down a backseat or both. My first choice was a MB E350, but impossible to find with flip down seat in the back. I needed that flexibility, even if I don't use it often. Both kids play hockey and sticks wouldn't fit in the trunk of the Benz. Went skiing a couple of weeks ago and was able to flip down one side of backseat and fit two pairs of skis, poles, etc. Wouldn't have been able to do this in the Benz. Great acceleration, love the paddle shifters and the back up camera. The camera is a must as rearview vision is not good. Again, only been a month, but I'm thrilled with my FX35!

Most amazing vehicle that I've owned

by crossover from Bastrop, Texas | January 30, 2012

This is my second FX35 and the update of the 2009 model is unbelievable. The new seven speed transmission make it quieter through the gears with smoother shifting. The interior is much improved and the new navigation with hard drive is amazing. I do miss the 6 capacity CD changer but the Bose sound system is still in place and sound as good as ever. We love the new look exterior. This is a completely different vehicle. We love it.

Best car that I have ever owned!

by SPORTS CAR LUVER from LA, CA | December 30, 2011

I love the reliability and the way that Infiniti's handle. I have owned 6 of them and every one has been fun to drive and exceptionally maintenance free. The Infiniti FX is my favorite and I highly recommend it!

Worst car ever in performance an comfort

by Kathi from New Jersey | December 26, 2011

This vehicle has extremely poor performance Does not accelerate, when trying to pass The steering is awful, makes a loud bang Sound when making sharp turns. The computer Options is not reliable, the Bluetooth stops after A couple of days! I purchased the vehicle brand new (supposingly) And all this began after a year from purchase. Interior is extremely uncomfortable and very very small, difficult to get in and/or out! Never again will I purchase any Nissan products... my Nissan Murano (same maker as Infiniti) had similar problems!

Infiniti FX-35

by SUV Lover from Blue Bell, PA | December 21, 2011

Overall the FX35 is a good ride. One thing that strikes out immediately is the engine noise. Its pretty loud. The Exterior look is very sporty, sleek and attractive. I'd say its a head turner. AS for dependability, I have not had the car long enough to rate that but after talking to other owners its pretty reliable. I wish they had a SOS or some sort of an On-Star option. My other car is a BMW and having the safety of the SOS is a big plus. I would have imagined that being a luxury car, it should have the feature standard. Overall, I think the FX-35 is a good buy.

Nice Vehicle.

by Ira from Houston, TX | February 21, 2011

I bought a 2009 FX35 two years ago and we have not had a single issue with this SUV. Back seat is not roomy and uses a lot of gas I think but it is a safe car and hols its value.

Loooooooooooove my FX

by BigMo from Long Island New York | January 28, 2011

I have a 2009 FX35 that I lease and I really do love it. I dont have children, but I do think that it would a tight car for 2 children, especially the cargo area, but for me its GREAT. I had a 2007 and loved it too. The seats are very comfortable, love the heated and cooled seats (wish the steering wheel was heated :)). We just recently had over a foot of snow and we went out in it and the truck was great!!!! I love how it handles, its quick and looks great!!!!! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a sports car with 4 wheel drive.