2003 Infiniti FX45

15 city / 19 hwy

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by FX45 Owner from | April 8, 2011

Love everything about this vehicle. Technology package is a must! Everyone still stares, and it's a 2003! LOVE this SUV!!!

Always Wanted One of These

by Car Freek from Hatboro | October 14, 2010

I finally found a used cream puff at an Infiniti Dealer. My favorite color (white) and my favorite engine (4.5 liter). Had it for almost 2 years now, and still look forward to driving it daily. Still get the looks. Tires are expensive to replace, but then what isn't? Had many other cars. G35x and I35 before this. Don't like the new FX body style (yet). Maybe get an EX35 or newer FX45 or M45x after this--but in no hurry--really!

FX45

by Mike from Minneapolis | April 30, 2009

Had the vehicle since 2003, no problems and fun to drive. Technology package is well worth the extra money. What a treat to have Nav, DVD, and laser guided cruise control.

Great car!

by Car Chick from California | November 13, 2008

I get a new car every 15 years (my previous car was a 1989 Camaro Z28), so I did a lot of research before I bought this car in January 2004. It has not disappointed me. It has great performance, including spectacular breaking. The handling is tight. When I first bought it and was getting familiar with it, I'd look at a button and ask myself, "What does this do? If I designed this car, it would do such-and-such." I'd push the button, and such-and-such would actually happen! It was very intuitive. I have had no problems with it (53,000 miles) and the dealership has been great, including giving me free loaner cars (all Infinitis). I am delighted with my car.

LATCH is TERRIBLE

by mother of 2 from Milwaukee, WI | April 4, 2007

I just spent 1 hour of my kids nap time trying to install a new car seat! The LATCH system is so hard to reach...and I have small hands. I have used this system in cars where it is close to the seat and installs in seconds. The LATCH is located deeper in the seat. Great car for our family of 4, but don't plan on moving the car seats! More truck space than I thought. Plenty of room for double stroller and groceries. You feel all the bumps in the road. Not bothersome enough to regret out purchase.

Featured Services for this Infiniti FX45