See Also: 1993.5 Infiniti G20

1993.5 Infiniti G20

1993.5 Infiniti G20
Available in 1 styles:  Infiniti shown

24 city / 32 hwy

The quickest old car I have ever driven

by Fast car freak from Novato, CA | November 13, 2006

This car doesn't seem cool at first sight, but when finally driving the car, I knew that it was for me. The many options about how to put the seat to my own comfort and the quick first gear accelaration got me. I like this car for its quickness, comfort and cruise control. I haven't driven the best cars in my day, but I recomend it if you want a normal looking car with good pick up speed.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G20

• Sell your current car quickly and easily on
  • Get help with car repair now on Visit Repair & Care