1995 Infiniti G20

1995 Infiniti G20

Available in 1 styles:  G20 4dr Sedan shown

24 city / 32 hwy

Overall

Reliable and lasts a looong time!

by sports car enthusiast from Connecticut | August 2, 2010

My dad bought this car back in 2000 with 95k on it for 10 grand and I inherited in back in 2006. Until it was well over 200k miles there were no major problems with it. The only major repair was the clutch needed to be replaced because both my brother and I learned how to drive manual transmission on it. This car easily reached 244k, and I was very sad when I accidentally totalled it last week, I loved this car and will never forget it, it served me very well

1995 Infiniti G20T...The best $400 I ever spent!!

by Sheekee from Williamston, NC | February 1, 2010

I bought this car back in 2004 for $400 with its original motor and transmission and I currently still own my car!! I love my car! I got my moneys worth the first month of owning my car and almost six years later in June, its still ticking!! I have just had my 1st major problem with it(alternator) since I have had it but it is understandable considering its age!!

Under appreciated vehicle

by The CL from British Columbia | August 17, 2009

I've owned this car for several years now. Its a 1995 G20t. T meaning touring model. It's a 5 speed and gets very good gas mileage. All the electrics still work, and the original air conditioning. Car is great in the snow (with factory equipped limited slip diff.) and tires are easy to find. The car is very comfy with the leather interior and power seats. Also has rear folding seats to get long items into the trunk.

1995 Infiniti G20

by The wheels are turning from London Ontario | December 31, 2006

We have owned this vehicle since 2000 when I bought it as a wedding present for my wife. Our guess is that the previous owner (a lady) moved from Montreal to London Ontario and brought her cat along. On a warm day you can still smell the cat urine It has been our good fortune! From the first day it has been a four door sports car. Fantastic performance, good economy, lots of featues in an ordinary body style make it a very unassuming car and consequently not something car thieves put very high on their list. Its finest feature though is the quality. No rattles when you go over railway tracks, a car that is easy to work on, and reliabilty make it one of the finest vehicles I have ever owned.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G20