1996 Infiniti G20

24 city / 32 hwy

Overall

Best Car I Ever Owned.

by Haggy from Florida | December 27, 2012

Great on gas, never breaks, fun to drive. This car was bought to drive for a couple years during gas crunch. Since it has never given me any problems and drive like a sports car I decieded to keep it until the wheels fall off. Does not look like that will ever happen so guess I will keep driving it.

Durable and Fun

by KevinH96 from Richmond VA | October 1, 2011

I bought this car new 15 years ago. I now have 162,000 miles on it. It has had very few problems and has always been pleasant to drive. The styling has held up well over time and the quality of the interior has been made me want to keep it. The car is not blazing fast, but the handling is superb. I have a manual transmission and that is the only way to go.

little tank

by Woodsy from New Hampshire | September 17, 2010

I bought a '96 G20 new and kept it until 2006. It was the base model with a manual tranny. In that time I put 240k miles on it and hardly had any trouble with it. It lasted a good long time even in the harsh weather here in New England. I'll admit I did very little preventative maintenance. I hate spending money on cars.

good drive

by matt from brick, NJ | March 20, 2007

rides goo, little slow, and not the best gas mileage, but awesome handling, braking, and uf eel safe........cup holders would be nice though

Featured Services for this Infiniti G20