1999 Infiniti G20

23 city / 31 hwy

Overall

1999 Infiniti G20---baby!!

by Kewl kidd from New York, New york, (&CT) | August 19, 2012

well where to start with my first, my baby....i got this car at around 160,000 miles and yea oh its puttin up well, from the first look at it, overall i really did take to it. i really wanted to aviod that first car stage with getting a honda or nissan, so yesa i say for those out there that would like to gear to the luxury dreams and everything, hey, start big!. i did get my car with a few slight problems, but hey with cash that takes care of things i say...and who said money cant buy hapiness!!!, haha. so yes id recommend this guy to anyone, just that routine maintance and just everything will fall into place. =)

best pre-owned car ever

by whitewonder from North Jersey | December 4, 2010

Bought my '99 G20 in 2004 with 66,000 miles on it. This car owed me nothing. Got rid of it recently because I needed a bigger car for my kids. However, I drove it to 226,000 miles!!!!! Can't beat the comfort of this "baby" Infiniti. I miss it so much! I would recommend this car and have never heard any owner of such a car say anything bad about the G20.

Lovin it !

by Nick's Infiniti g20 from Campbellsville Ky | September 29, 2009

My 2000 G20 T Has 175,000 Miles on it and still running strong ! I love that car. like any other Nissan It will last a life time if treated good

leo

by Zoom zoom from | January 31, 2009

I bought a 1999 g20 with 103000 miles the engine went out at 108000 miles. I spent 2400 on a new engine. I would use caution before buying one of these vehicles. The only good thing about the car is it looks nice on the outside, don't be fooled people!!.

Great car

by G20.net from SouthEast, PA | October 17, 2007

This car is awesome in every way. It looks better inside and out than most of the new cars that are being built now. It should have came with a more powerful engine as an option but oh well. I have 150k miles and its still going strong. I'm getting 25-31 mpg even with morning traffic. You won't regret buying it.

Love this car!

by College Mom from Hampton NH | September 23, 2007

The Infiniti G20 is a sporty, reliable car. It handles well, gets great gas mileage, and looks good. This is my second G20. It has a great sound system and is roomy and comfortable inside. The only thing I have never understood is why Infiniti doesn't give you a cup holder. But that is about the only thing wrong with this car.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G20