2002 Infiniti G20

2002 Infiniti G20

Available in 1 styles:  2002 Infiniti G20 4dr Sedan shown

24 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Best reliable and sporty car

by Infinity owner for 11 years. from Baltimore, MD | October 22, 2013

I bought my infiniti G20 new 2002. 11 years later and 300,000 miles strong. Some mechanical issues over the years but not to major. Great car would have bought another infiniti but cannot afford it now with 2 kids, long commute and a house.

Infiniti G20 the best mid entry luxury car ever

by Nissan Owner for life from Houston, TX | February 6, 2011

I have a 2002 G20. Granted, it has a small 2.0 litre engine, but the fuel consumption is really great. I have lived all over the world and I have seen fuel prices from $5.50 a gallon (Germany) to $7.80 a gallon (Hong Kong). I also love how comfortable the seats are. I take long road trips and it is still comfortable. The maintenance is great and I have maintained the car at the dealer or myself using genuine Infiniti parts. Yes, it has had its fair share of rattles, squeaks, and that, but its nothing that I haven't been able to fix. Strong build quality from the factory in Oppama, Japan, and I have to say, it has been amazing. This car will last forever.

Great first car!

by Brendan from Edmonton, AB. | July 8, 2010

The car has been very good to me, however, it isnt all smiles. The airbag light mysteriously came on while filling up my gas tank... Weird rattle developed in the glove box which can be VERY annoying but not nearly as bad as the cup holder!! I dont know what Infiniti was thinking when they put this cup holder in! It holds a single pop can and nothing more! I have had several drinks fall out and onto the floor when turning corners and incase you didnt see it before; nothing fits!! The rest of the car is great! Comfortable seats, heated seats work great, no mechanical issues, great fuel economy! This car makes me want to stick with Infiniti for the reliability and the luxury element of the car. I just hope they fix the cup holders!

Reliable but reminds me of my 96 Nissan Sentra

by Kenny from Columbia, Maryland | September 3, 2007

I bought a 2000 Infiniti G20 with the hope of meeting the standards of a BMW 3 series or Audi A4. I was wrong, totally wrong! After driving the car for some four months I began to realize that this car was similar to the one that I just traded (a 1996 Nissan Sentra). The only options that were not in my Nissan were Power leather seats, the larger engine 2.0 liters, cd plus cassette player, and the leather seats. If I would have done a better job of car researching; I would have purchased the Nissan Sentra SER in 2000 and saved about $8500.00. I now drive a 2005 Ifiniti G35x and can you say what a big difference from the G20 entry level series. All in all I have learned from my mistakes and if you want a true sports car learn to drive a manual.

It's a bad cold I can't shake

by ZAC from Middletown, Ct | April 18, 2007

My G20 was a great car when I purchased it in 2002 the dealer talked it up. Today though I have 53,000 miles on my G20 and it has had all manufacter maintance up to date. I figure as long as i keep up the mantance my G20 will last me a long time. Boy was i wrong I was informed by my the Nissan Dealer which is around the corner that i had oil around my oil pan gasket and that it was cover under my 6 yr 100K power line warranty. When I schedule the warranty service done, the Ifiniti dealership was great. Then when i got there all of a sudden it has a major oil leak from the main front seal. Now keep it mind i built a new house in 2003 which is were my Infiniti housed in the garage with no oils marks left on the floor and never has used any oil. So is it the dealer or the car? Also the dealer quoted me $1,026. plus tax to replace the front seal & I also needed new rear brakes for $550. plus tax. The Nissan dealer will do them for $250.

Great Car

by DRIVER from Washington D.C. | August 23, 2006

Great Car to own and drive around town and the highway. Gets great highway and city millage and i bought it new in MD.

Good Car

by Carman from Monroe, MI | June 26, 2006

I have had my G20 for 3 years now. I have the sport package and it's great with the leather, spoiler, premium rims and Bose 6 disc audio system. I get many compliments on the look of the car. Pros: Handling is great, sound system is great, fuel economy and comfortable seats. Cons: Bumpy roads (sport suspension), acceleration and cup holders. I put 100,000 miles on it and would reccomend.

Featured Services for this Infiniti G20